Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking

    My Build 4 Options different prices

     
    Intel Core Quad Core 3.30GHZ 2500 I5 SKT LGA1155 6MB L3 H2
    Asus Motherboard P8H61 H2-M Socket LGA 1155 LX MICROATX 2XDDR3 4XSATA
    Power Supply 700W OCZ STHEALTXTREME
    ATX Case TAK51 WOPSU
    Memory 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 blu 240
    Geforce GTX 560 Graphics Card 1GB DDR5
    WD Caviar Green 1TB 64MB SATA3 Master

    Price 732,91Euros.


     
    Raidmax Sagitta case without F.A
    Feeding source Tacens radix v-850 DBV ventus II Fan 15
    Motherboard Gigabyte GA-z77x-d3h
    Intel 3.3GHz Core I5 2500
    Kingston Ram Memory 4GB DDR3 1600
    Wester Digital HDD Caviar 500GB Sata green
    Approx! Internal Card Reader APPICRV2 5SLOTS
    Graphics card PNY GTX 560 OC IT

    Price 870,80Euros


     
    PB PERFORMANCE ASROCK P67 1155
    1155 i5 CPU INTEL C2Q I5-2500K 4 x 3.30 GHz
    Ram Memory Module 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ KINGSTON
    3.5 HDD 500GB SATA3
    CASE BLACK 500W KANSAS MATIX TALIUS
    700W ATX Power LC.POWER V2.3LC8700
    vga ati hd 7750 sapphire pcie oc DDR5 1024

    Price 701,30Euros


     
    PB PERFORMANCE ASROCK P67 1155
    CPU INTEL 1155 I3 2120 C2D 2X3.30 ghz
    Ram Memory Module 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ KINGSTON
    CASE BLACK 500W KANSAS MATIX TALIUS
    vga ati hd 7750 sapphire pcie oc DDR5 1024
    3.5 HDD 500GB SATA3

    Price 510,30Euros



    I know I have made alot of threads for pc This is the last one Few weeks ago I bought an I5 but something was wrong and i got refund

    Which one is the best also what you would change it? pls

    @Alen @Ravallo @Stevenom


     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    #2 is the only decent gaming build imo, #3 is the only decent all-round build imo. With #2 you could def go with a better CPU (or if your primary goal is gaming, a better gfx card) and with #3 you would primarily need to improve the gfx card. Both lack ram (8GB is nearly a must-have nowadays) and #2 is based a newer, more capable chipset. Both could use at least a small SSD for the OS + primary programs.

    Are you building these or are these offers?

  3. #3
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Are you sure you want to buy the 7750 as a gpu?
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  4. #4
    Registration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L.A California
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    #2 is the only decent gaming build imo, #3 is the only decent all-round build imo. With #2 you could def go with a better CPU (or if your primary goal is gaming, a better gfx card) and with #3 you would primarily need to improve the gfx card. Both lack ram (8GB is nearly a must-have nowadays) and #2 is based a newer, more capable chipset. Both could use at least a small SSD for the OS + primary programs.

    Are you building these or are these offers?
    No, im buiding it

    Well the case is 60euros I could get a normal case around 30 and try to change the gfx card ( Im going for gaming only) which gfx card do you suggest?

  5. #5
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    No, im buiding it

    Well the case is 60euros I could get a normal case around 30 and try to change the gfx card ( Im going for gaming only) which gfx card do you suggest?
    What's your budget? At the very least I would recommend a 560 Ti / 560 Ti 448

  6. #6
    Registration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L.A California
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    What's your budget? At the very least I would recommend a 560 Ti / 560 Ti 448
    950 /pff i could try get 1k

  7. #7
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    If you want to improve on your builds, go with something like this:


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    4chan (07-07-2012)

  9. #8
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    ^^

    Why a micro-ATX board?

    A 7850 would be a better choice.

    A green drive?

    No after-market cooler with an unlocked CPU?

  10. #9
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    ^^

    Why a micro-ATX board?

    A 7850 would be a better choice.

    A green drive?

    No after-market cooler with an unlocked CPU?
    He's on a budget. The difference between the ATX (non -M) board and the MATX board isn't enough to warrant him spending extra money on it. Same goes for the 7850, the green drive is there for two reasons: reliability and being quiet. He has a SSD for the OS/primary apps, he doesn't need something better or costlier solely for data storage. Knowing Ecstasy he'll sooner wreck his PC than OC it right. However given his budget he's better off using the stock cooler (which should keep the CPU within safe temps) and getting a better GFX card now or something rather than getting a worse GFX card and aftermarket cooling. You can always just get a decent heatsink later, however you can't simply replace a gfx card.

  11. #10
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    He's on a budget. The difference between the ATX (non -M) board and the MATX board isn't enough to warrant him spending extra money on it. Same goes for the 7850, the green drive is there for two reasons: reliability and being quiet. He has a SSD for the OS/primary apps, he doesn't need something better or costlier solely for data storage. Knowing Ecstasy he'll sooner wreck his PC than OC it right. However given his budget he's better off using the stock cooler (which should keep the CPU within safe temps) and getting a better GFX card now or something rather than getting a worse GFX card and aftermarket cooling. You can always just get a decent heatsink later, however you can't simply replace a gfx card.
    He's on a budget and you suggest a SSD for him rather than a better graphics card? I am sure a GTX 670 can be fit into that price range.

    Provide proofs that green drives are more reliable, besides being slow of course. A 128GB SSD isn't enough to carry every program.

    Well if he's not good with overclocking, don't recommend an unlocked CPU then.

    It's just a horrible build, period.

  12. #11
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    He's on a budget and you suggest a SSD for him rather than a better graphics card? I am sure a GTX 670 can be fit into that price range.

    Provide proofs that green drives are more reliable, besides being slow of course. A 128GB SSD isn't enough to carry every program.

    Well if he's not good with overclocking, don't recommend an unlocked CPU then.

    It's just a horrible build, period.
    >implying a 670 is worth dropping the SSD for
    >implying 128GB isn't enough for a normal OS + games
    >implying it isn't worth the few extra bucks you need for the unlocked CPU, should he ever decide to delve into OCing
    >implying it's a horrible build

    2/10, try again.

  13. #12
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    >implying a 670 is worth dropping the SSD for
    >implying 128GB isn't enough for a normal OS + games
    >implying it isn't worth the few extra bucks you need for the unlocked CPU, should he ever decide to delve into OCing
    >implying it's a horrible build

    2/10, try again.
    What? A GTX 670 is not worth dropping the SSD? And a 560ti is worth it? Yea a SSD improves gaming performance.

    A128GB isn't nearly enough. For you it might be, not for everyone. So stop assuming.

    I still don't see why there is no heatsink recommended.

    Horrible build is still horrible. Try again.
    Last edited by Bengali; 07-09-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  14. #13
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    What? A GTX 670 is not worth dropping the SSD? And a 560ti is worth it? Yea a SSD improves gaming performance.

    A128GB isn't nearly enough. For you it might be, not for everyone. So stop assuming.

    I still don't see why there is no heatsink recommended.

    Horrible build is still horrible. Try again.
    First off the price difference between a 560 Ti and a 670 is far more than a 128GB SSD, at least here in Europe. Given that the 560 Ti still manages to play most games just fine on high settings on a HD resolution (and given the xtc most likely lives with a HD ready screen) he won't ever even fully utilize the 560 Ti. However the SSD will offer him such a noticeable all-round improvement in responsiveness and snappiness of the system that. Regarding the 128GB - I sincerely doubt the average user ever needs more than 100GB of programs/games at a time. Feel free to make a ******, ask around or just spend as much time as I have with others' computers to know that 100GB is more than enough for the system partition.

    No heatsink is there because the store I grabbed the stuff from doesn't have any decent, cheap heatsinks. With your arguments solely relying on your preferences, I still don't see how you can call this build horrible. If you feel like just annoying the fuck out of people and trolling, go elsewhere.

  15. #14
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    First off the price difference between a 560 Ti and a 670 is far more than a 128GB SSD, at least here in Europe. Given that the 560 Ti still manages to play most games just fine on high settings on a HD resolution (and given the xtc most likely lives with a HD ready screen) he won't ever even fully utilize the 560 Ti. However the SSD will offer him such a noticeable all-round improvement in responsiveness and snappiness of the system that. Regarding the 128GB - I sincerely doubt the average user ever needs more than 100GB of programs/games at a time. Feel free to make a ******, ask around or just spend as much time as I have with others' computers to know that 100GB is more than enough for the system partition.

    No heatsink is there because the store I grabbed the stuff from doesn't have any decent, cheap heatsinks. With your arguments solely relying on your preferences, I still don't see how you can call this build horrible. If you feel like just annoying the fuck out of people and trolling, go elsewhere.
    The 560ti does not manage 60fps @ 1080p on all games with the highest settings. So a GTX 670 IS a better choice.

    Most people I know are data hogs. So a 120GB is not enough. You and your crowd is different obviously.

    Trolling? Challenging and trying to correct your failure of a build is apparently making you mad. I am only trying help the OP. If you are going to continue giving horrible advice to people, then you should step aside.
    Last edited by Bengali; 07-09-2012 at 01:12 AM.

  16. #15
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    The 560ti does not manage 60fps @ 1080p on all games with the highest settings. So a GTX 670 IS a better choice.

    Most people I know are data hogs. So a 120GB is not enough. You and your crowd is different obviously.

    Trolling? Challenging and trying to correct your failure of a build is apparently making you mad. I am only trying help the OP. If you are going to continue giving horrible advice to people, then you should step aside.
    >120 fps in CoD
    >80 fps in FC2
    >70 fps in Anno 1404
    >50 fps in Crysis: Warhead on high-ish settings
    >50 fps in BC2

    Pretty sure that if you lose a few levels of AF and AA you'll do just fine in most games. If the data hogs you know hog data that doesn't require a SSD (images, music, movies etc.) then I don't see the problem with using a power-saving HDD. If they're data hogs in another sense please, do elaborate as to what must be kept on a SSD that exceeds 120 GB in size.

    I'm not mad, I'm tired. It's 7 am and I haven't slept in two days. My suggestion will give him a far better balance between gaming and overall performance than your suggestion, if you're just too stubborn to see that keep on trying to convince yourself of the opposite. I couldn't care less, I've made my point. Benchmarks can be found on any major site, I think I grabbed my from Guru3D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [Optional Update]RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.6.5 *BETA* (Build 2) for MW3 1.5.388
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:11 AM
  2. C++ and vC++ wats the difference
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:41 AM
  3. [Compiler Options]
    By SpiderByte in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 11:50 AM
  4. Guild Wars Builds
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
  5. Differences in Bytes.
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 01:36 PM