Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    CapAmerica:D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I need help so i can run cf better...

    Hi, i was just wondering if anyone can give me a link(store that sells the laptop i need) or the specific pc components that i need so i can run cf with 150+ fps(on a laptop...)
    Thanks, and sorry if my english isnt good...

    @Jigsaw @Hannibal @-BiESi @Hero @DaRk @BACKD00R @Temperrr
    Last edited by CapAmerica:D; 09-11-2012 at 11:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Wrong sectio.
    Moved

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused

    You can Google gaming laptops. Try to find a laptop with a processor of 3.2ghz quad core or better and you will be able to run crossfire with no problem.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  4. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

    You can Google gaming laptops. Try to find a laptop with a processor of 3.2ghz quad core or better and you will be able to run crossfire with no problem.
    The CPU isn't even remotely as important as the GPU when it comes to games like Crossfire. Furthermore anything beyond 100-ish fps (if not even 60-ish) is pointless since you won't really notice any difference on a regular screen. Just look for gaming laptops you like, list your options here and I'll give you a quick analysis of each and my suggestions. I don't really follow the laptop market too much but I will recommend that you look at Asus' gaming series, they're pretty decent last time I checked.

  5. #5
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    The CPU isn't even remotely as important as the GPU when it comes to games like Crossfire. Furthermore anything beyond 100-ish fps (if not even 60-ish) is pointless since you won't really notice any difference on a regular screen. Just look for gaming laptops you like, list your options here and I'll give you a quick analysis of each and my suggestions. I don't really follow the laptop market too much but I will recommend that you look at Asus' gaming series, they're pretty decent last time I checked.
    Although a GPU will help his fps. Crossfire is ran off of cores -ghz I see where you're coming from. If he wants to explore other games when crossfire gets hack infested then having those extra cores + gpu , he'll be able to run any game with good fps.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  6. #6
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well I think you should decide about getting a laptop or desktop first
    (Also a budget would be a nice thing to know)


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  7. #7
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

    Although a GPU will help his fps. Crossfire is ran off of cores -ghz I see where you're coming from. If he wants to explore other games when crossfire gets hack infested then having those extra cores + gpu , he'll be able to run any game with good fps.
    Which was the last game that was bottlenecked by an average laptop's CPU instead of it's GPU? Please, do name one.

  8. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Which was the last game that was bottlenecked by an average laptop's CPU instead of it's GPU? Please, do name one.
    i wasn't trolling you so i'll say it again. Crossfire can run really well without a GPU. GPU would help your fps. test it out if you don't believe me.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  9. #9
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Budget .
    also, i ran CF at 30-40fps with a bad intel chipset ^

    also, just look for one with a (decent) processor and a good integrated GPU
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FangedBeast For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Blake[DU] (09-13-2012)

  11. #10
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
    Budget .
    also, i ran CF at 30-40fps with a bad intel chipset ^

    also, just look for one with a (decent) processor and a good integrated GPU
    >a good integrated GPU
    >integrated GPU
    >GPU

    YES, YOU HAD A GPU GG YOU MANAGED TO RENDER DX9 SHIT. YOU CANNOT, COULD NOT AND WILL NOT RENDER ANY COMMON 3D DX GAMES WITHOUT A GPU.

    Stick on topic and suggest laptops or get the fuck out of here. I'll be infracting for off topic spam/trolling, aka "you can play games without a gpu hurr durr".

  12. #11
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    >a good integrated GPU
    >integrated GPU
    >GPU

    YES, YOU HAD A GPU GG YOU MANAGED TO RENDER DX9 SHIT. YOU CANNOT, COULD NOT AND WILL NOT RENDER ANY COMMON 3D DX GAMES WITHOUT A GPU.

    Stick on topic and suggest laptops or get the fuck out of here. I'll be infracting for off topic spam/trolling, aka "you can play games without a gpu hurr durr".
    he only mentioned playing cf - can't blame me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Need Help with phising can someone help me ?
    By Lord of legend in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:47 PM
  2. [Solved] I can't run patcher cf? i need help plz
    By FreeAccount123 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  3. i need help how i can [MENTATION] ??
    By iProfessional in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 05:19 AM
  4. Need help leveling ? I can help
    By imhereforhacks in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 08:36 PM
  5. NEED HELP! Is anyone can explaine to me...
    By vovaw in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:00 AM