Thanks

5 most famous antivirus software in 2014

F-Secure Anti-Virus

F-Secure Anti-Virus is the software for protecting your computer by detecting and removing Viruses or Spyware without affecting the speed of your computer system. This utility runs mostly based on the cloud computing technology and can prevent newest malicious codes on the market.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus

The first one we must refer to is Bitdefender Antivirus Plus which is developed and published by Bitdefender producer. With breakthrough features, this utility can scan the system quickly and remove Virus, Trojan, Worm, Rootkit, Spyware, etc. to protect your online transactions and personal information.

You can use this utility to protect computer components, USB, portable hard drive, etc.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

The second software we cannot forget to talk about is Kaspersky Anti-Virus. This utility can remove Virus and malicious codes which are new on the market. It also automatically prevents unwanted access of professional hackers and more.

AVG Anti-Virus

AVG Anti-Virus includes the most excellent tools to protect your computer safely. Like other antivirus software, this utility can remove Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, Trojan, etc., protect your personal information when surfing the Web, identify dangers on Websites you are accessomg and more.

Norton AntiVirus

Norton Antivirus once dominated all rankings of best antivirus software before. It is famous for simple and safe features. With the increasingly advanced technology, this software can prevent all attacks of Viruses, Spyware and other threats which affect the speed and efficiency of your computer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrdozemon For This Useful Post:

Wednesday. (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdozemon View Post

F-Secure Anti-Virus

F-Secure Anti-Virus is the software for protecting your computer by detecting and removing Viruses or Spyware without affecting the speed of your computer system. This utility runs mostly based on the cloud computing technology and can prevent newest malicious codes on the market.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus

The first one we must refer to is Bitdefender Antivirus Plus which is developed and published by Bitdefender producer. With breakthrough features, this utility can scan the system quickly and remove Virus, Trojan, Worm, Rootkit, Spyware, etc. to protect your online transactions and personal information.

You can use this utility to protect computer components, USB, portable hard drive, etc.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

The second software we cannot forget to talk about is Kaspersky Anti-Virus. This utility can remove Virus and malicious codes which are new on the market. It also automatically prevents unwanted access of professional hackers and more.

AVG Anti-Virus

AVG Anti-Virus includes the most excellent tools to protect your computer safely. Like other antivirus software, this utility can remove Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, Trojan, etc., protect your personal information when surfing the Web, identify dangers on Websites you are accessomg and more.

Norton AntiVirus

Norton Antivirus once dominated all rankings of best antivirus software before. It is famous for simple and safe features. With the increasingly advanced technology, this software can prevent all attacks of Viruses, Spyware and other threats which affect the speed and efficiency of your computer.
    Thank you, its always a pleasure to have people like you!
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How about NOD32?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm giving rep and thanks to all the guys who helped me somehow!
    Don't hack, unless you want to have some real fun.