Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.", searched it up in the AQW Tutorials, Source Code & Coding subsection and in the BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers section's archive and still didn't find it.
    Ah damn that sucks. I definitely wrote something. Anyway, thanks a load for checking.
    I'll write another tutorial at some point.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (05-13-2016)

  3. #32
    matt0698's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    A bot for testing server, if possible, since I haven't seen anyone releasing one? Just the basic auto attack, quest cheat and if possible a bot, like on the carbon when you press down?
    Last edited by matt0698; 05-12-2016 at 06:51 PM.

  4. #33
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0698 View Post
    A bot for testing server, if possible, since I haven't seen anyone releasing one? Just the basic auto attack, quest cheat and if possible a bot, like on the carbon when you press down?
    What exactly is the testing server?
    Can't you use Carbon/Le Bot on it currently?

  5. #34
    emoric28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Interesting idea. There's too many packets in the game to cover everything though.
    You're right though, there should be a better way to find packets, especially for map items. I'll try at some point and see what I can do.
    Ikr, I guess it'd be the same concept as Shop location checker which I hope to be possible.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to emoric28 For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (05-13-2016)

  7. #35
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,189
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,381
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Ah damn that sucks. I definitely wrote something. Anyway, thanks a load for checking.
    I'll write another tutorial at some point.
    No problem, that's part of my job as a Minion after all. Also, thanks for being so helpful to the MPGH AQW community (and not only), really appreciated.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (05-13-2016)

  9. #36
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    No problem, that's part of my job as a Minion after all. Also, thanks for being so helpful to the MPGH AQW community (and not only), really appreciated.
    True, but I know how hard that job can get. And my pleasure, I enjoy helping people. Having a dedicated staff member on the section motivated me to start up again tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
    Ikr, I guess it'd be the same concept as Shop location checker which I hope to be possible.
    Spent a few hours looking at ideas earlier, no luck so far, will try again tomorrow

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (05-13-2016)

  11. #37
    matt0698's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @Oliboli8769

    When you select a testing server, either non-mem or mem version it will say "Testing Server! Do to testing game client?" and then it opens up a normal web browser with aqw.
    Last edited by matt0698; 05-13-2016 at 07:41 PM.

  12. #38
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0698 View Post
    @Oliboli8769

    When you select a testing server, either non-mem or mem version it will say "Testing Server! Do to testing game client?" and then it opens up a normal web browser with aqw.
    Hmm sounds interesting, and very unknown to me, I will add it to my list so I'll get round to it at some point.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    matt0698 (05-13-2016)

  14. #39
    matt0698's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you for you considering.

  15. #40
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree with the guy above. Sniffing who has goto you would be pretty cool. I remember a project
    I was working on awhile back to goto players with gotos off in like 2013-14, but then I discontinued
    it. It seems impossible, but it's not since mods can do it, and it's not a mod-only command, so it's
    definately exploitable. Would be hell trying to do again, though.

  16. #41
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
    I agree with the guy above. Sniffing who has goto you would be pretty cool. I remember a project
    I was working on awhile back to goto players with gotos off in like 2013-14, but then I discontinued
    it. It seems impossible, but it's not since mods can do it, and it's not a mod-only command, so it's
    definately exploitable. Would be hell trying to do again, though.
    So in simple terms, it's an application where you can teleport to another player's location?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Gray8 @Kasiek
    Sorry if I'm being stupid, but can't you type "/goto playerName" and it will goto any player you like?
    Or does it still block you if their gotos are disabled?

    Nevermind, oops.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 05-13-2016 at 08:53 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Gray8 (05-15-2016)

  18. #42
    prozinhubr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Just a simple open source loader for the test client/server would be good, I'm pretty sure they changed some stuff to "protect" it. Going to get flash again in the following days and mess around with some stuff.
    Last edited by prozinhubr; 05-13-2016 at 09:55 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to prozinhubr For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (05-13-2016)

  20. #43
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Still no luck with shop/mapItem fixes. I'm just getting back into coding so I could get it eventually. They're tough.

    Managed to create a cool "Helper Bot" (what I've called it) where the user of the application types in another player's name, and it basically follows that player, and attacks everything that they attack. MINAD made a similar thing a long time ago ( @Yuudoku you might be interested). I think it could be quite useful. I started it based off @Gray8 's target of target idea.
    Please, if you're reading this, tell me if this idea sounds good? It would be good for levelling alts or defeating hard bosses etc.

    Will get round to writing a tutorial on how everyone else can make custom functions and contribute just like I am.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Gray8 (05-15-2016)

  22. #44
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    684
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    308
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Managed to create a cool "Helper Bot" (what I've called it) where the user of the application types in another player's name, and it basically follows that player, and attacks everything that they attack. MINAD made a similar thing a long time ago ( @Yuudoku you might be interested). I think it could be quite useful. I started it based off @Gray8 's target of target idea.
    Please, if you're reading this, tell me if this idea sounds good? It would be good for levelling alts or defeating hard bosses etc.

    Woah, I am most interested.
    If there's something I can help with, then my body is yours.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (05-14-2016)

  24. #45
    DukLMAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Still no luck with shop/mapItem fixes. I'm just getting back into coding so I could get it eventually. They're tough.

    Managed to create a cool "Helper Bot" (what I've called it) where the user of the application types in another player's name, and it basically follows that player, and attacks everything that they attack. MINAD made a similar thing a long time ago ( @Yuudoku you might be interested). I think it could be quite useful. I started it based off @Gray8 's target of target idea.
    Please, if you're reading this, tell me if this idea sounds good? It would be good for levelling alts or defeating hard bosses etc.

    Will get round to writing a tutorial on how everyone else can make custom functions and contribute just like I am.
    Would love to see this! Was going to actually suggest a "helper bot" so-to-speak tried to figure it out myself but my knowledge of how the game works is limited ^_^

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to DukLMAO For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (05-14-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Suggestion] Allow longer edit times of posts marked as release.
    By Nimboso in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 01:55 AM
  2. # 1 Weapon Balance Suggestions [Release, Easter]
    By L in forum BlackLight Retribution Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:45 AM
  3. [Discussion] Suggestions before release?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:58 PM
  4. [Suggestion]Mod Release Section
    By AudiTT in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:32 AM
  5. hack releases should have poll / health bar (suggestion)
    By djishere in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:05 AM