Thread: I'm done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Thanks a lot Normen, and thanks for all the help.
    I will maybe plan a release for an AQWorlds private server
    I could help with that if you would want too.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-18-2016)

  3. #17
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Thanks a lot Normen, and thanks for all the help.
    I will maybe plan a release for an AQWorlds private server
    If you do, assume you got MPGH on your back with it.
    Edit: Nice badge by the way, contributor.
    Last edited by ImThrowingMyLifeAway; 09-18-2016 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Cause why not


    ==========================================
    The End of An Era - Darkness is justified in the light of the truth.
    ==========================================


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ImThrowingMyLifeAway For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-18-2016)

  5. #18
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Thanks a lot Normen, and thanks for all the help.
    I will maybe plan a release for an AQWorlds private server
    And you dont call me up boi? Feelsbadman
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-18-2016)

  7. #19
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,031
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    And you dont call me up boi? Feelsbadman
    boi u'll always be my homeslice. I gotchu
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    If you do, assume you got MPGH on your back with it.
    Edit: Nice badge by the way, contributor.
    I'm will tread lightly with AE, but nothing's stopping me to mess around with private servers I guess
    Thank you man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I could help with that if you would want too.
    Cheers, I'll let you know if I come across anything
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-23-2016 at 11:53 AM.

  8. #20
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,587
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Good luck in the real world. Shit happens.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-20-2016)

  10. #21
    akambezdaklqkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Miss ya buddy :C

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to akambezdaklqkam For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-20-2016)

  12. #22
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    836
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Damn man,
    So this is really it gonna be missing you so much.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-20-2016)

  14. #23
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Damn man,
    So this is really it gonna be missing you so much.
    I'll be around for now at least, it means a lot though.
    I wrote this thread in a rage after a very bad day. I'm still going to tread very carefully with AE, but not quitting entirely.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    meme (09-20-2016)

  16. #24
    IPlayTheGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Dead
    We'll miss you, Olibol.
    One day we will see you back posting dem good hax, possibly?
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-23-2016 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Fixed.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to IPlayTheGames For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-21-2016)

  18. #25
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,031
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    One day we will see you back posting dem good hax, possibly?
    Check your VM
    All I know is that I want to be cautious about what I release, other than that I don't know what will happen

  19. #26
    Soooclem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm gonna miss you...
    I've only ever been able to handle AQW with your Le Bots for Mac, and I've always since looked for your applications before anything else, and I've really appreciated all your work, I really hope your future is bright and glorious, just like your work. Thank you, from me and every other person who hasn't seen this post yet. You've been one of the biggest contributors to the AQW and AE community I've ever known, once again, thank you. I hope you find something else to reward you.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Soooclem For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-21-2016)

  21. #27
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Soooclem View Post
    I'm gonna miss you...
    I've only ever been able to handle AQW with your Le Bots for Mac, and I've always since looked for your applications before anything else, and I've really appreciated all your work, I really hope your future is bright and glorious, just like your work. Thank you, from me and every other person who hasn't seen this post yet. You've been one of the biggest contributors to the AQW and AE community I've ever known, once again, thank you. I hope you find something else to reward you.
    Damn, that means a lot man thank you
    Anyone who remembers the mac revolution is the real OG, it's been good to contribute so much in order for people like you to enjoy the games more.
    I'm still gonna try to stick around the best I can, thanks a bunch again.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Soooclem (09-21-2016)

  23. #28
    Soooclem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Damn, that means a lot man thank you
    Anyone who remembers the mac revolution is the real OG, it's been good to contribute so much in order for people like you to enjoy the games more.
    I'm still gonna try to stick around the best I can, thanks a bunch again.
    There's honestly no need to thank me, I'm just voicing what everyone else is thinking

  24. #29
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,726
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,088
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Oliboli8769 right now:



    /Closed.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Bryan (09-23-2016),Great Barrier (09-23-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Done] Time for a new Signature!
    By Dave84311 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:39 AM
  2. [Done] hey guys i suk at making sigs ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:16 PM
  3. [Done] Yet Another Sig Request ;P
    By Killclowns in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 08:58 AM
  4. Most illegal thing ever done?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 09:09 AM
  5. my sig is done but i need some help
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:24 AM