Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 187
  1. #76
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ELGDMV View Post
    I sure hope that Nulgath intends to make an AFDL shortcut, because those requirements are just fuckkkkkkkk.

    I will get the requirements for the non-ENNH version first, so if it comes out before I continue on to getting the requiements for ENNH+VW, I'll just get the VW immediately because come on who wants the fucking boring houses in AQW...
    The whole "fuckkkkkkk" part of AFDL is in how the requirements for "Willpower extraction" are what would seem like a quest to get a hard-to-get item (needs uni 13 for facebreaker of Nul, uni 19, Dragonfire of Nulgaht [Although you just need one and buyback all the rest]) that you would normally feel like you could complete it after a couple days (like if you were getting the blood orb or hex orb). However , that is the quest for the REAGENT which ranges from 1-5 (unless you've seen this post) which is horrendous.

    Combine that with the PTSD-inducing fears of not getting uni 35, forcing you to maybe get 100's of uni 34 to complete "Nulgath Demands Work" enough to get uni 35 and you got the most painful quest-chain

  2. #77
    CaIamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    The whole "fuckkkkkkk" part of AFDL is in how the requirements for "Willpower extraction" are what would seem like a quest to get a hard-to-get item (needs uni 13 for facebreaker of Nul, uni 19, Dragonfire of Nulgaht [Although you just need one and buyback all the rest]) that you would normally feel like you could complete it after a couple days (like if you were getting the blood orb or hex orb). However , that is the quest for the REAGENT which ranges from 1-5 (unless you've seen this post) which is horrendous.

    Combine that with the PTSD-inducing fears of not getting uni 35, forcing you to maybe get 100's of uni 34 to complete "Nulgath Demands Work" enough to get uni 35 and you got the most painful quest-chain
    And i'm here struggling to get 3x Uni 13 from Nulgath (quest), since i realized "Diamond Exchange" (3x Diamonds for a Contract) needed Crag and Bamboozle that cost 5.000 fucking ACs, so far i keep getting a bunch of Gems and Dark Crystal Shard but a single Totem nor Contract.

    i cri

    "I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

  3. #78
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    And i'm here struggling to get 3x Uni 13 from Nulgath (quest), since i realized "Diamond Exchange" (3x Diamonds for a Contract) needed Crag and Bamboozle that cost 5.000 fucking ACs, so far i keep getting a bunch of Gems and Dark Crystal Shard but a single Totem nor Contract.

    i cri
    I spent 60mil on The Assistant yesterday, no contract. The day before I spent 100mil, I got 9 of the fuckers e_e

  4. #79
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    I spent 60mil on The Assistant yesterday, no contract. The day before I spent 100mil, I got 9 of the fuckers e_e
    Ehh, I get uni 19 and at least 1 uni 13 every 1-2 days and max it took 2 days just for uni 19 by doing Larvae and SSWC respectively.

    So this does take me a while but with patience and find solace in the fact that I'm a botter and don't have the guts to farm for AFDL like the true farmers (although having that much time tells ones schedule)

    And to be honest if I can have a job then I will probably save up to dump my free account with acs. To get that 5k pet, to actually do shit in the legion, and after that be conservative and spend on whatever I will keep and treasure.

  5. #80
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,669
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,927
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    Then fuck it, have us kill the Human monsters for it. Seriously. AE y'all be some illogical fuckers.
    Here is a list of all the human monsters to date:
    http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/list-of-all-human-monsters

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  6. #81
    CaIamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Here is a list of all the human monsters to date:
    http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/list-of-all-human-monsters
    73 Human Monsters in the game, fucking 73.

    Not even a hundred, only 73, are you telling me that an armor that is the same shit as BLoD but for Members or that sword that requires you to kill the same damn boss 1000~ times to get it, is only useful with 73 enemies?!

    AE kys.

    "I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

  7. #82
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Dead
    You know it would be absolutely hilarious if not offensive that they change the NSOD so that you kill a bunch of refugees to get the stuff

  8. #83
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,669
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,927
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    You know it would be absolutely hilarious if not offensive that they change the NSOD so that you kill a bunch of refugees to get the stuff
    But then it would be quite easy, and people like me who slaved away to get our blade would rage.

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  9. #84
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    But then it would be quite easy, and people like me who slaved away to get our blade would rage.
    Which is part of the reason why they won't

  10. #85
    ELGDMV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Oh @Edgy_Name, I wasn't referring to AFDL, I was referring to Void Warlord.

    It's still going to take a good while to get all the reagents for it, but now I look over it it's not that bad UNLESS you wanted to get the NNH first, to which i say fuck you to the 100 Blood Gems. I should be able to get them all in a week, by running the Dreadrock bots overnight and the rest during the day.

    I exploited the server glitch to death, so it wasn't that bad for AFDL. Got it on my freakin 8th try.

    Tips for Warlord farmers:
    Go to Escherion for the Claw. Hope to get lucky and get some DCS/Diamonds.
    TG, DCS, Diamonds: Run overnight; Dreadrock Gem Exchange.
    GoN, Totems, BGoTA: Tercessu, keep a 2nd account in the room so that every time you get Tendurrr you get out and complete KTV, get the rest, turn in, get the rest again and then back to Tercessu. Get NA/AF on the way.
    VoN(NM), Uni 13: Do this last. If you haven't got lucky yet, bot the Larvae quest.
    Hadean Onyx: Go for the Shadow with caster classes that have nukes. ToH DOESN'T work, because it glitches a target that self-kills and you won't get shit.
    By now, you should also have the 8.5 million gold that you need, if you don't have it already.



    Thankfully I didn't resort to buying Crag. Will get the 3 month + 6k ac package shortly, and I can save it for something nice.
    BTW, NSoD isn't that difficult if you get SDKA first. 800 Void Aura (merge shop glitch), 10 Chaorrupted Hourglasses, 2 Barium, Doom Heart, Blade Essence and Primarch's Hilt are all you need. 800 Void Aura can be gotten within several days using the SDKA shortcut.
    Last edited by ELGDMV; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:06 AM.

  11. #86
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Ehh, I get uni 19 and at least 1 uni 13 every 1-2 days and max it took 2 days just for uni 19 by doing Larvae and SSWC respectively.

    So this does take me a while but with patience and find solace in the fact that I'm a botter and don't have the guts to farm for AFDL like the true farmers (although having that much time tells ones schedule)

    And to be honest if I can have a job then I will probably save up to dump my free account with acs. To get that 5k pet, to actually do shit in the legion, and after that be conservative and spend on whatever I will keep and treasure.
    What's SSWWC? How do you farm unidentified 19? Can you buy unidentified 19 again in the buy-back shop?
    Test signature







  12. #87
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    What's SSWWC? How do you farm unidentified 19? Can you buy unidentified 19 again in the buy-back shop?
    SSWC = Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
    To farm Uni 19 you need to either do that quest ^ at Escherion
    Or spam The Assistant

    And no you can't buy it back from the buy back shop.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  13. #88
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    The Claw of Nulgath only drops in SSWC not The Assistant.

  14. #89
    ELGDMV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Ah, my bad. Fixed it.

  15. #90
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    SSWC = Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
    To farm Uni 19 you need to either do that quest ^ at Escherion
    Or spam The Assistant

    And no you can't buy it back from the buy back shop.
    Thank you. Always helpful
    Test signature







Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Killing Void dragon for greaves shard class
    By wargod909 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Nulgath void fiend hex blood all weapons to match nulgath rares VOT class
    By todd0 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:29 PM
  3. Glacial Warlord class - thoughts ?
    By The Inquisition in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:57 AM
  4. Guild Wars New Classes
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Tags for this Thread