Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 173
  1. #91
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    SSWC = Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
    To farm Uni 19 you need to either do that quest ^ at Escherion
    Or spam The Assistant

    And no you can't buy it back from the buy back shop.
    Thank you. Always helpful
    Test signature







  2. #92
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    How do you get he Hadean Onyx of Nulgath?

    Here it says it is dropped by the (Shadow of Nulgath lvl 100) but I can't find it anywhere in the tercessuinotlim map

  3. #93
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    How do you get he Hadean Onyx of Nulgath?

    Here it says it is dropped by the (Shadow of Nulgath lvl 100) but I can't find it anywhere in the tercessuinotlim map
    If you're using Carbon, head over to Nulgath's area in Terces, then manipulate the window, restore it(the button right of minimize)it and have its width(side) expanded by placing your cursor to the tip of the window's side(until the cursor changes to this <-->) and by pulling it left or right and you'll have an expanded view of the window. (like below)

    You will also now see the Shadow of Nulgath floating behind Nulgath(the sword) and you can now select it and attack it using Skill Range ++ or by using any range classes.
    Last edited by Yuudoku; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:27 AM.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  4. #94
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    If you're using Carbon, head over to Nulgath's area in Terces, then manipulate the window, restore it(the button right of minimize)it and have its width(side) expanded by placing your cursor to the tip of the window's side(until the cursor changes to this <-->) and by pulling it left or right and you'll have an expanded view of the window. (like below)
    You will also now see the Shadow of Nulgath floating behind Nulgath(the sword) and you can now select it and attack it using Skill Range ++ or by using any range classes.
    Are you fucking kidding me (facepalm) is that literally the only way that ANYONE can get it. I understand what you are talking about and will do it but I'm now wondering how in the world do non-botters get the item?

  5. #95
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me (facepalm) is that literally the only way that ANYONE can get it. I understand what you are talking about and will do it but I'm now wondering how in the world do non-botters get the item?
    Sadly enough, it's the fastest way possible for us. I'm not really sure for non-botters maybe they form a party to kill the big game? Or maybe they find a way to do the same thing but with their browsers and not carbon then leave the rest to a range class?


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  6. #96
    xXMariakiMXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden/Latvia
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Where should i farm for gold in testing servers?? Like where's the fastest place to get gold?

  7. #97
    Dionaea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me (facepalm) is that literally the only way that ANYONE can get it. I understand what you are talking about and will do it but I'm now wondering how in the world do non-botters get the item?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Sadly enough, it's the fastest way possible for us. I'm not really sure for non-botters maybe they form a party to kill the big game? Or maybe they find a way to do the same thing but with their browsers and not carbon then leave the rest to a range class?
    The traditional way to do it is to click the spot below the big Overfiend Blade which pulls up the Shadow of Nulgath, and then slam it with ranged skills via Legion Doomknight. I don't remember how many other classes are self-sustainable using only single-target long-range attacks, maybe Necromancer or maybe Evo Pumpkin Lord?

    It was a pain to do and I hated having to get it, but I did so now I don't have to care about that ever again.

  8. #98
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    The traditional way to do it is to click the spot below the big Overfiend Blade which pulls up the Shadow of Nulgath, and then slam it with ranged skills via Legion Doomknight. I don't remember how many other classes are self-sustainable using only single-target long-range attacks, maybe Necromancer or maybe Evo Pumpkin Lord?

    It was a pain to do and I hated having to get it, but I did so now I don't have to care about that ever again.
    This is why Max Range and distorted edges [fullscreened trainers] were made. :3


    Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!
     

    To Be Implemented Soon.



  9. #99
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    Ok those who are curious about how to get the "Roentgenium of Nulgath", here are the currently known items/and to craft one you'll need:

    95x Gem of Nulgath
    80x Dark Crystal Shard
    120x Tainted Gem
    90x Diamond of Nulgath
    5x Blood Gem of the Archfiend
    10x Totem of Nulgath
    1,500,000 gold


    Remember you will need 3 of those (Roentgenium of Nulgath) totally. So have fun farming

    NOTE: The item (Roentgenium of Nulgath) is yet unobtainable so you'll just have to farm for the stuff and then just keep them until the item is released!
    Can do the merge glitch

  10. #100
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    352
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    While the Roentgenium of Nulgath was previously released as a merge item in /archportal, AE can easily make it a quest reward.

  11. #101
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Busy
    Previously?
    Test signature







  12. #102
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mabye it was removed before I got a chance to look at it

  13. #103
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    352
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It was accidentally released for a few hours, although it couldn't be bought at the time.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Play_N_Hack For This Useful Post:

    pingu sohan (1 Week Ago)

  15. #104
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    do void auras and blood gems also work the same way uni 34 works on testing servers?

    The 'get all of the ones listed below if not in inventory' thing?
    Last edited by pingu sohan; 1 Week Ago at 04:58 AM.

  16. #105
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    352
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Void Auras, only the SDKA quest should be accessible.
    Blood Gems, I cannot say. Perhaps someone else can.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Killing Void dragon for greaves shard class
    By wargod909 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Nulgath void fiend hex blood all weapons to match nulgath rares VOT class
    By todd0 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:29 PM
  3. Glacial Warlord class - thoughts ?
    By The Inquisition in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:57 AM
  4. Guild Wars New Classes
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM