Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 187
  1. #121
    Edgy_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlife2 View Post
    tyty what about SKDC or something? i cant recall exactly, something around that
    DAmn, Asamortal beat me to the punch

  2. #122
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is the Dreadrock Gem Exchange the fastest way to gain tainted Gems?

  3. #123
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
    Is the Dreadrock Gem Exchange the fastest way to gain tainted Gems?
    Definitely a quick way to get them for sure, but you can always bot Nulgath (Larvae)for them too But it's many times faster than N(L)
    Last edited by Play_N_Hack; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:51 AM.

  4. #124
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    And is the Void avenger scythe worth it? Cause i'm bored of doing Kiss the Void over and over......
    100 was a big pain, but now i don't feel like doing it anymore

  5. #125
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The Void Avenger Scythe is not worth it in my opinion. I'm presuming that you're also looking at it from a Blood Gem farming aspect, as you mentioned Kiss The Void so let's take an in-depth look.




    So it requires various items, the ones that stand out are:



    Is it worth it? No. The amount of resources put into this make the VAS and 5x Blood Gems reward quite insignificant and is, honestly, the mark of a truly bored person.
    To use it for farming is folly.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Play_N_Hack For This Useful Post:

    pingu sohan (2 Weeks Ago)

  7. #126
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is there like a better way to get BGs?
    Cause I'm bored of Kiss the Void(non mem)
    And what does RNG stand for?
    Ty for the answer BTW
    And, is there any way to remove that annoying 'it is in the bank' message form appearing?cause i'm trying to stack TG and there seems to be no way of stopping that message.And if i have 3 voucher non mem on my screen to be accepted and i send the one in the bank and accept them, will i have 4 or 2?
    Last edited by pingu sohan; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:09 AM.

  8. #127
    deadlife2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    And i originally thought this game was simple.... silly me... is there anywhere with an in-depth guide about all this stuff?

  9. #128
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
    Is there like a better way to get BGs?
    Cause I'm bored of Kiss the Void(non mem)
    And what does RNG stand for?
    Ty for the answer BTW
    And, is there any way to remove that annoying 'it is in the bank' message form appearing?cause i'm trying to stack TG and there seems to be no way of stopping that message.And if i have 3 voucher non mem on my screen to be accepted and i send the one in the bank and accept them, will i have 4 or 2?
    I get that you're bored of KtV, here's a list of quests:
    • Astral Hanzo Orb Quest
    • Blood Gems for Nulgath (requires pet)
    • Carve the Unidentified Gemstone (requires pet)
    • Crimson Hanzo Orb Quest
    • Eternal Rest
    • Kiss the Void
    • 'Tenacity Challenge
    • The Perfect Pet


    The rare ones come from Pets which are no longer available. As you can see, you can only do KtV as a non mem, worthwhile quest.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlife2 View Post
    And i originally thought this game was simple.... silly me... is there anywhere with an in-depth guide about all this stuff?
    I can help you out if you specify what you want to know. Bullet point it.

    Code:
    [LIST ][*]Use[*]This[*]Format[/LIST]
    Be specific please. Be sure to remove the space in the first LIST ] so it works right.

    In depth on how classes X, Y, Z work.
    How RNG works.
    Guide on X, Y, Z.

  10. #129
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    The Void Avenger Scythe is not worth it in my opinion. I'm presuming that you're also looking at it from a Blood Gem farming aspect, as you mentioned Kiss The Void so let's take an in-depth look.




    So it requires various items, the ones that stand out are:



    Is it worth it? No. The amount of resources put into this make the VAS and 5x Blood Gems reward quite insignificant and is, honestly, the mark of a truly bored person.
    To use it for farming is folly.
    At least you only need to quest the Ungodly Reavers once since it's AC tagged so you could just get it again in the buyback shop.

  11. #130
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    At least you only need to quest the Ungodly Reavers once since it's AC tagged so you could just get it again in the buyback shop.
    Right, but look at the things you'd have to re-farm to do this quest again and again. Uni 13s and Void Auras mainly. Not always the easiest things. I don't see it as worthwhile personally

  12. #131
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    [LIST ][*]Use[*]This[*]Format[/LIST]
    didn't understand

    - - - Updated - - -

    Be specific please. Be sure to remove the space in the first LIST ] so it works right.

    In depth on how classes X, Y, Z work.
    How RNG works.
    Guide on X, Y, Z.
    didn't understand this either

  13. #132
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @pingu sohan

    That was directed to @deadlife2, not you The first half, above me quoting deadlife, is directed to you

  14. #133
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh ok
    What's RNG btw?

  15. #134
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Randomly Generated Number. It's how we get drops in game as the % is per kill, not overall kills.

  16. #135
    pingu sohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Does it increase with every kill?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Killing Void dragon for greaves shard class
    By wargod909 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Nulgath void fiend hex blood all weapons to match nulgath rares VOT class
    By todd0 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:29 PM
  3. Glacial Warlord class - thoughts ?
    By The Inquisition in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:57 AM
  4. Guild Wars New Classes
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Tags for this Thread