Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    744
    This thread has been made a billion times but I'd say Blaze Binder is the best farming class.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  2. #17
    bibo8220123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This thread has been made a billion times but I'd say Blaze Binder is the best farming class.
    Well, haven't been on here for a long time, and there were new classes out, so why not ask agian. Idk.

    But thanks for the answer.

  3. #18
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by bibo8220123 View Post
    Well, haven't been on here for a long time, and there were new classes out, so why not ask agian. Idk.

    But thanks for the answer.
    I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just making a statement haha. I'm always down to help people. Shaman is good I've heard as well, I've never used it personally.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  4. #19
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Farming
    Blaze Binder - stagnant, long cooldowns work with the respawn time.
    Scarlet Sorceress - medium CDs, flexible and deals high damage with a good heal.
    Abyssal Angel - quick CDs, great for running around/roomhopping
    Shaman - Quick CDs on the first 2 skills, mana regen may become a problem if you expect to be able to spam skills as you need to remember to let the AA hit for mana regen.

  5. #20
    bibo8220123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    Farming
    Blaze Binder - stagnant, long cooldowns work with the respawn time.
    Scarlet Sorceress - medium CDs, flexible and deals high damage with a good heal.
    Abyssal Angel - quick CDs, great for running around/roomhopping
    Shaman - Quick CDs on the first 2 skills, mana regen may become a problem if you expect to be able to spam skills as you need to remember to let the AA hit for mana regen.
    so ur recommendations? (Like if u would pick one for soloing and one for "Aoe"

  6. #21
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Each one has its own style. Read the descriptions, see which fits your style of farming, use it.

    For solos use LDmK or UOK.

  7. #22
    fikaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    archpaladin is pretty good for farming big bosses but its not that good with bot imo abysal angel is only good for bludrut brawl i would say daimon and blaze binder is best for farming

  8. #23
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    Abyssal Angel is good for anything.

    Dat range AoE auto attack with a DoT
    Dat Dodge buff
    Dat Heal with END buff
    Dat Haste buff
    Dat Crit buff

    DAT RANGE (3)AOE AUTO ATTACK WITH FUCKING DoT that STACKS UP TO 6 TIMES

    Seriously have you even seen it's skills in the wiki?
    The only downsides is that it's rare now and it was stuck behind a paywall at the time that it was available.

    You either need ACs or be a member to get it.

  9. #24
    CaIamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Abyssal Angel is good for anything.

    Dat range AoE auto attack with a DoT
    Dat Dodge buff
    Dat Heal with END buff
    Dat Haste buff
    Dat Crit buff

    DAT RANGE (3)AOE AUTO ATTACK WITH FUCKING DoT that STACKS UP TO 6 TIMES

    Seriously have you even seen it's skills in the wiki?
    The only downsides is that it's rare now and it was stuck behind a paywall at the time that it was available.

    You either need ACs or be a member to get it.
    Well we still have the unreleased Void Warlord (?) class, so we gotta wait so we see which one will be the best Nulgath/Nation based class.

    "I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

  10. #25
    undentified14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Abyssal Angel is good for anything.

    Dat range AoE auto attack with a DoT
    Dat Dodge buff
    Dat Heal with END buff
    Dat Haste buff
    Dat Crit buff


    The only downsides is that it's rare now and it was stuck behind a paywall at the time tha

    You either need ACs or be a member to get it.
    AA is only abailable for acs they removed the mem version because sync doesnt want it to be available for mem i think you can still open the shop using shop ids or spammer if you want
    Last edited by undentified14; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:36 PM.

  11. #26
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    You could open the shop, sure.
    But you can't buy it since the shop is already locked and the class is rare anyway so you'll jut get banned if you somehow be able to buy it now.

    It doesn't even matter anyway since the new Void Warlord class(name subject to change) will be coming SOON™.

  12. #27
    undentified14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    does the void warlord will come after the server rewrite?

  13. #28
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I believe the Void Warlord of Nulgath class will release with Nulgath's birthday, Jan 16th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Best anime song in your opinion? [English version]
    By cuckold cancer 8=D in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 10:04 AM
  2. Class Discussion (Your Opinions)
    By Amzz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 01:50 AM
  3. [Discussion] Top 10 Best CFNA Hacks on your opinion?
    By -Correct in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 02:20 PM
  4. Best GTA series in your opinion?
    By matasr55 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 07:27 AM
  5. What is the best class to farm in your opinion?
    By BernardoLima in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:30 PM