Anyways, I would want:
1. A bit more organization. The large bunches of text is visually displeasing for me. Not much else about that. If it can looks visually similar to Carbon then I would like that.
2. I would also like some hotkeys similar to Carbon. Bot manager, auto bots, whatever the stuff the fast travel or change character name is on, or whatever else you want.
3. Two things I would REALLY like in a bot. a. That the ATTACK: (monster name) function actually means something. b. That if the bot sends you to a room that it will monitor you to see if you stay in that cell (until you go to the next room in the manager) and if you at any point change cells then the bot would send you back to that cell. So if I'm farming the mana golem and I change cells it will send me back to the mana golem cell (or if I'm farming a monster and change cells to a cell without a monster in it, making me go afk. This is kind of why I use lebot now most often. Just feels most reliable)
4. Sometimes I get lag and if I run a bot the game occasionally says "action taken to quickly" or something like that. If the bot could keep on repeating itself every second until the chosen action is executed (or at least to execute it when it is available) then I would like that.
5. If I misplell a name or a drop item or an item in a whitelist or a map name then I would be royally fucked (especially if it is a low drop [which is why I no longer use whitelists]). If there could be some record of all the drop items for me to choose from (I know, that is a lot , so if you don't wanna then don't do it) for my whitelist or for my drop items then would be a whole lot more interested in it.
6.Have Carbon's character change stuff in it. Remove all players in particular.
7. I think a cool thing is tabs (like the ones in a browser) for different accounts. You see if I run any bots then it would save the account info of my previously saved account. So if I have two accounts on two different bots running with the second one saved then when the first one disconnects it will relogin to the second one. If there is a way that I could run two different accounts on the same time on running bots then that would make boss farming for stuff like the NSOD or the armor of awe easy (say if there were tabs that would have different players saved to login to those tabs).
8. Allow a bot to go to a particular player in the bot manager.
Note: I am not a bot programmer and programming has just started this year for me (c.print("Daez Nuts"); ); so I may be talking out of my ass mmmm, kay