Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    I be pwning all the noobs with legendary archfiend. Do you even know how to use it?
    Ayy Lmao

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NecroHealer For This Useful Post:

    AcxBomm (08-06-2013),J777 (08-05-2013)

  3. #17
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    both of that classes are good
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to akang99 For This Useful Post:

    J777 (08-05-2013)

  5. #18
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Reasons why I hate Dage:
    1. Uses the same color pallete
    2. Worships Satan
    3. Skulls... Skulls everywhere?!
    Reasons why I hate Nulgath:
    1. Lacking originality
    2. Rare drop rates for items
    3. I don't like his new designs tbh.
    Bring back Miltonius please

  6. #19
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    I be pwning all the noobs with legendary archfiend. Do you even know how to use it?
    anyone can pwn a noob ( at least they should be able to...)
    i would say duel me in game but im a noob.... so i would most likely get owned ;-;
    play against good players then come back when you beat them cause beating a noob like me isnt a very good feat

    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Reasons why I hate Dage:
    1. Uses the same color pallete
    2. Worships Satan
    3. Skulls... Skulls everywhere?!
    Reasons why I hate Nulgath:
    1. Lacking originality
    2. Rare drop rates for items
    3. I don't like his new designs tbh.
    Bring back Miltonius please
    yeah one thing i hate about nulgath is the fact that all his armors have like they have stickers on them
    and i wish dage did more non black/blue items cause so far when he has done none black/blue items they were all beautiful

    and wait.... DAGE IS A DEVIL WORSHIPER? ( hmmm i might need to drop my loyalties to the legion )
    Last edited by TeamRocketExec; 08-05-2013 at 03:49 AM.
    Grammar Nazis, Grammar Nazis everywhere

  7. #20
    admiral.kizaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    anyone can pwn a noob ( at least they should be able to...)
    i would say duel me in game but im a noob.... so i would most likely get owned ;-;
    play against good players then come back when you beat them cause beating a noob like me isnt a very good feat



    yeah one thing i hate about nulgath is the fact that all his armors have like a sticker thing on them
    and i wish dage did more non black/blue items cause so far when he has done none black/blue items they were all beautiful

    and wait.... DAGE IS A DEVIL WORSHIPER? ( hmmm i might need to drop my oyalities to the legion )
    Lol this game requires no skill, you simply click the skills and everything is done.
    Dage is seriously a devil worshiper? Is there any actual proof to this? Sounds fucked up tbh.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to admiral.kizaru For This Useful Post:

    J777 (08-05-2013)

  9. #21
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    Lol this game requires no skill, you simply click the skills and everything is done.
    Dage is seriously a devil worshiper? Is there any actual proof to this? Sounds fucked up tbh.
    i think you quoted the wrong person because my post didnt have anything to do with what you said and on a side note
    i agree with everything you said
    Grammar Nazis, Grammar Nazis everywhere

  10. #22
    witch54549's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    not sure about the devil worshipping thing, maybe cause of the reversed cross on his legion vampire armor design.......but dage has the underworld death theme so yeah, pretty much all his art makes him look like a devil worshipper

  11. #23
    russianroulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i bought archfiend for the ac's, defenitely not a viable pvp class. i wasnt impressed.

  12. #24
    J777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a picture on your computer!
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I love Dage, Nulgath, and I believe Dage, isn't emo or a Devil worshiper. I seen what he looks like. And Yes AQWorlds, PvP requires no skill at all. Also I think Archfiend, Soul Cleaver, are great classes. But I do prefer Archfiend class.
    Archfiend class, is good for support (Not good as Bard class), but the reason this is good is because it deals higher damage. It's a support/damage class. Now Soul Cleaver, is good for PvP, It deals higher damage if your health is low, also It has a good heal attack. But I prefer Archfiend, because it hits a 2k critical easily. Also NULGATH, is Miltonius, he just has a different name. Correct me if I am wrong, (Sources from Yahoo Answers.) Good luck, on your choice, I recommend you earn these classes! (Because it's not worth $10)
    I am the creator of meapsters
    maep.

  13. #25
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
    I love Dage, Nulgath, and I believe Dage, isn't emo or a Devil worshiper. I seen what he looks like. And Yes AQWorlds, PvP requires no skill at all. Also I think Archfiend, Soul Cleaver, are great classes. But I do prefer Archfiend class.
    Archfiend class, is good for support (Not good as Bard class), but the reason this is good is because it deals higher damage. It's a support/damage class. Now Soul Cleaver, is good for PvP, It deals higher damage if your health is low, also It has a good heal attack. But I prefer Archfiend, because it hits a 2k critical easily. Also NULGATH, is Miltonius, he just has a different name. Correct me if I am wrong, (Sources from Yahoo Answers.) Good luck, on your choice, I recommend you earn these classes! (Because it's not worth $10)
    Bruh, can't find you on skype lol
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

  14. #26
    aqwlegiontitanhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    Soul Cleaver all the way! Why? Because it is GREATER than Archfiend. Think about it. Archfiend is only one word. Soul Cleaver is two words. 2 > 1!

  15. #27
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    Soul Cleaver all the way! Why? Because it is GREATER than Archfiend. Think about it. Archfiend is only one word. Soul Cleaver is two words. 2 > 1!
    OMFG. WOW. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. THANK YOU SIR FOR BRINGING LIGHT INTO MY WORLD.

  16. #28
    justinezxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lol, Dage based the Frozen Legion to the Burning Legion of the Warcraft universe. Well, The BL has some 'satanic'-style appearance and the Legion Vamp's reversed cross is based on the folklore of Vamps hating crucifixes.

  17. #29
    vincelee1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Soul cleaver. cause archfiend class struggles to survive in fights.

  18. #30
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Reasons why I hate Dage:
    1. Uses the same color pallete
    2. Worships Satan
    3. Skulls... Skulls everywhere?!
    Reasons why I hate Nulgath:
    1. Lacking originality
    2. Rare drop rates for items
    3. I don't like his new designs tbh.
    Bring back Miltonius please
    bet u didn't know milt was a porn artist no joke anyone want proof i can provide it . Dage dropped out of to be rejected by the army and the stupid aqw picks him up.
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Exalted Soul Cleaver Bot [Credit By Jamaican Kings]
    By Jamaican Kings in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. [Request] Soul Cleaver Class Enhancements?
    By Helzgoth in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 07:23 PM
  3. [Help] SOUL CLEAVER CLASS?
    By animalidad01 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 06:24 AM
  4. Soul Caliber
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:31 PM
  5. Soul of the Ultimate Nation
    By vir2000 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 04:40 AM