Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,117
    My Mood
    Breezy

    New Wiki Manager

    Hey guys Im the new wiki manager and we need people to edit the wiki. I was hoping there would be more of a turn out but I guess not. So please apply here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...hat-takes.html I will be accepting a lot of new recruits seeings how the wiki is starting fresh. :P so please join us
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  2. #2
    LoW_PoST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No thanks.

  3. #3
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,147
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good luck Take care of wiki.
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  4. #4
    Thestarmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Stormwind.Smoking Weed.:D
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What's the wiki site

  5. #5
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,117
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  6. #6
    uberhaxor14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i want to, but umm
    My english is not good
    SLVR
    Quote Originally Posted by DepressedEevee View Post
    Your profile image gives insight, your avatar is cute, and your signature is dizzy .

  7. #7
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good luck.
    And why start fresh?
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  8. #8
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,117
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Good luck.
    And why start fresh?
    Ehhh I mean starting fresh as in members. It is easier to keep track of everyone since lolicon got banned I know nothing of what he did as well as anyone who was innactive and such.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  9. #9
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Ehhh I mean starting fresh as in members. It is easier to keep track of everyone since lolicon got banned I know nothing of what he did as well as anyone who was innactive and such.
    Oh, I can answer that. All the other Trial Editors copied. I hadn't. Umm, and little to no work was down during Lolicon's reign.

  10. #10
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    Oh, I can answer that. All the other Trial Editors copied. I hadn't. Umm, and little to no work was down during Lolicon's reign.
    Let's be clear that you did around 100 words of writing, and then didn't do any more work for 27 days
    /Only thing copied was the descriptions, which needed to be copied unless you were to make them up (which would make them inaccurate).
    That's just me though. Maybe others were C+Ping.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  11. #11
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Let's be clear that you did around 100 words of writing, and then didn't do any more work for 27 days
    /Only thing copied was the descriptions, which needed to be copied unless you were to make them up (which would make them inaccurate).
    That's just me though. Maybe others were C+Ping.
    100 words wouldn't even be five different pages of typed words. I only actually "worked" on the wiki for about 10 days, give or take. Longer than everyone else, excluding you due to your vacation, I think. Most of the other days, I just wandered the pages being created. Changing them to the newest template I created. And then just reporting people that copied to Gloo, because he wasn't really on top of that on a few pages. You really can't expect a person to just hop on the computer and search a game for data and type it in and repeat. It gets boring after awhile. The only actual copying I did was off the Le Bot I was using to grab information. Like you said, making it up would make it inaccurate.

  12. #12
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,147
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    100 words wouldn't even be five different pages of typed words. I only actually "worked" on the wiki for about 10 days, give or take. Longer than everyone else, excluding you due to your vacation, I think. Most of the other days, I just wandered the pages being created. Changing them to the newest template I created. And then just reporting people that copied to Gloo, because he wasn't really on top of that on a few pages. You really can't expect a person to just hop on the computer and search a game for data and type it in and repeat. It gets boring after awhile. The only actual copying I did was off the Le Bot I was using to grab information. Like you said, making it up would make it inaccurate.
    I must agree that you spend some time on wiki BUT that work was copied , even Dave checked your work and said you copied. This isn't right place to discuss it and we ALREADY discussed it. If you have any problem with it , talk to Dave.
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

Similar Threads

  1. New wiki page
    By Spaghetti Master in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. [Image] New Wiki?
    By Paul in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 03:03 PM
  3. [Info] New Community Manager for CoD
    By Anonymous.. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 08:51 PM