Thanks

Post Bloodletter of nulgath o.O?

So guys I know the weapon is rare, can anyone tell me is there a weapon that looks like it that is avalible at the moment... I really like it Sorry for bad grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    yes its called taros manslayer and dual taro manslayer u gotta do a lot of crap to get it and both of the blades are member so..... and also its has the blue aura not red so idk if its big deal to u? and theirs also Daitengu Blade of wind all u gotta do is kill the Boss in (/join Hachiko) and this one is silver. After is stuff for taros manslayer and Dual taros manslayer

First: get the items goto nuglath or if u dont then just teleport using the totems of nuglath in le bot and ask someone to got taro
    Taros Manslayer: Items need Rank 10 Good Purified Claymore destiny
    also u need 10 gems of nuglath and a Nuglath rune 7 which is dropped by dark makai ( rune 7 only drops by dark makai and rest of items farm nulgath larve or drudgen the assistant)
    PS: it says on wikidot that u can also get it from just killing him but it must be very hard to drop because i killed him over 10 times and still no drops

Dual Taros Manslayer:
    Taros Manslayer, 7 Diamonds Of Nulgath, 13 Dark crystal shards, 13 tainted gems, 1 contract of nuglath( Unidentified 13), Voucher of Nulgath( the member one), and 1 Nulgath rune 2 (dropped by Undead Bruiser hes somewhere in underworld /join underworld) (for the items besides manslayer farm mana golem bot or if u dont bot do nuglath larve quest or drudgen quests till u get them)

Dual taros manslayer u must goto Nulgath himself and go into the combat styles and for taros manslayer u must goto taro blademaster which is both located in tercessuinotlim
    Last edited by ClaspingArrow9; 09-21-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sweidertz View Post
    So guys I know the weapon is rare, can anyone tell me is there a weapon that looks like it that is avalible at the moment... I really like it Sorry for bad grammar.
    Another Nulgath rares shop will be coming in a few weeks (sometime in October). Expect to see some new colored bloodletters in the shop. There's a void of nulgath rider armor that's supposed to be in the shop for sure, along with other items (and some permanent in-game items).