Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by meriad View Post
    I posted this exact thing earlier. -_-
    Oh, crap. I honestly didn't see that
    I found it while googling around after Glue's post :P I guess we came across the same thing, sorry!
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 10-19-2013 at 08:22 AM.

  2. #17
    meriad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Hahaha, it's all good. That's a crazy coincidence. The page sure does make you think how dull the game actually is.

  3. #18
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    You guys are just realizing this? And no mention of Miltonius? Nothing about Akumi?!
    Last edited by Gio; 10-19-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: added spoiler

  4. #19
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,879
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    You guys are just realizing this? And no mention of Miltonius? Nothing about Akumi?!
    Its Blocked by my service provider :/
    Unfortunately Proxies don't work here either so
    Last edited by Gio; 10-19-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: added spoiler
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  5. #20
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    Its Blocked by my service provider :/
    Unfortunately Proxies don't work here either so
    Well he animated a girl getting raped by a monster, pretty intense series. It's still going on YouTube but it's more PG-13 now.



  6. #21
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    You guys are just realizing this? And no mention of Miltonius? Nothing about Akumi?!
    Typical Thunder

  7. #22
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    The milt description is funny because his game is really shitty

  8. #23
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    Their is this is what it says
    Miltonius: Perv animator and part-time lolicon artist. Miltonius is probably the only cool part of the AE team, who was hired after Artix masturbated himself blind to the rape scene in Akumi. Used to have some pretty nice stuff in AQW but Cysero found out, got butthurt, and proceeded to ruin his entire map in a fit of jealous rage. Now known as Nulgath because Artix and Cysero were soiling the good name of Miltonius with his shitty game.

  9. #24
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Typical Thunder
    I've been following his twitter since way back in 2008 when the series was actually good

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    Their is this is what it says
    Miltonius: Perv animator and part-time lolicon artist. Miltonius is probably the only cool part of the AE team, who was hired after Artix masturbated himself blind to the rape scene in Akumi. Used to have some pretty nice stuff in AQW but Cysero found out, got butthurt, and proceeded to ruin his entire map in a fit of jealous rage. Now known as Nulgath because Artix and Cysero were soiling the good name of Miltonius with his shitty game.
    Lolicons 'fo life.

  10. #25
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, this was entertaining. As far as I know, most pictures sent in text messages end up somewhere on the internet.

  11. #26
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,879
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Well he animated a girl getting raped by a monster, pretty intense series. It's still going on YouTube but it's more PG-13 now.



    Too bad its PG-13
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  12. #27
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    K , saved Beleen photo.
    Added [+18] as it has almost naked beleen and some bad words.
    Pretty sure it isn't her. The image shows up on emo girl websites. I think someone just went on Tumblr and took an image off of there.

  13. #28
    ergmuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Basement
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblivion View Post
    You're welcome:

    Yes, this IS her. That's the same necklace in all the pics that she has pics of in her more recent pics. These pictures are assumed to be a few years old.

    Content is intended for 18+.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH LAWL

  14. #29
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Well, this was entertaining. As far as I know, most pictures sent in text messages end up somewhere on the internet.
    Haha I guess so too...

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I've been following his twitter since way back in 2008 when the series was actually good
    I could have known... I could have known

  15. #30
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Pretty sure it isn't her. The image shows up on emo girl websites. I think someone just went on Tumblr and took an image off of there.
    The turtle necklace is very popular between scene kids and pot heads. But there is always the time when someone else likes it. I like it, I'm not part of either social group. So, there's a 50/50 that it really is her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast