Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    babyghost11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    sell it / give it away / buy random stuff theres not much you can do aqw really get it to max lvl kill all chaos lords idk do whatever he hasnt done

  2. #17
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by babyghost11 View Post
    sell it / give it away / buy random stuff theres not much you can do aqw really get it to max lvl kill all chaos lords idk do whatever he hasnt done
    arent there legend exclusive quests and stuff?

  3. #18
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    W.E.? Woooh, not mine. Haha

  4. #19
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    W.E.? Woooh, not mine. Haha
    I don't think its any of yours XP

  5. #20
    Kent Tailocad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do all the Member only questlines

    These can be found in your book of lore
    Aria's Pet Shop
    Skyguard
    GameHaven
    Molgulp
    Rakhams Quests
    Nukemichi
    Guardian Tower
    Hudson Cornelius
    Vedrrian
    Hatrok,Domi,Nathrae
    Orlok
    Sleezter Bunny ( member only location )
    Beast Maker ( this is Sleezter Bunny storyline continued )
    Michem
    Lowell Cat

    Do All the member quests Found in the news
    Dragon's Lair

    Do all the quests for members that you need to be told about
    Ranger Lowe ( Join lowe to start the questline )
    All of the friday the 13th ones if you didn't do them when they were available

    Get Member Only Items

    If your not planning on being a member forever
    If you plan on being a member and then going back to non member I would suggest get any non member item that can be found in member only areas
    To name a few off the top of my head
    Zombie Top Hat ( Male )
    Skyhunter
    Red Hunting Hood (Helm)
    Ghost Ship In A Bottle
    DragonBlade of Nulgath
    Legendary Archfiend Class
    Coin collector set

    Get All Member only Badges
    Unicorn Commander Character Page Badge
    Master Of Time Character Page Badge
    Ultra-Carnax Character Page Badge
    Avast Character Page Badge
    Ctrl Alt Del Character Page Badge
    Cornelius Reborn Character Page Badge
    Your Destiny is Dark Character Page Badge
    World Savior Character page badge
    Truly Stubborn
    Swamp Guru
    Elite Newb
    Sky Pirate Slayer
    Chew Toy
    Bludrut
    The Harder They Fall

    Do quests that make life easier for members
    examples of this would be member version of shurpu Blaze Token quest, Beleens dye color quests, and various reputation quests that make it easy to rep faster
    and currently it triples the time to earn dragon shinobi if you accept both quests to farm for the tokens

    Farm for specific member only items
    Blood Titan Class
    Blood Ancient Class
    Alpha Omega Class
    Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor
    There are a lot of member only merges though and I'm not going to write them all down.


    Farm For Specific Non Member items That Only Members can get
    Legendary Archfiend
    DragonBlade of Nulgath
    Coin Collector Set

    Spin the Wheel Of Doom everday!

    >>> @TeamRocketExec suggest me these things and I just wanna share this to you.
    Last edited by Kent Tailocad; 11-28-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Katy Perry is <3
    " You can only get smarter when playing with smarter ones. "
    Please press "Thanks" if ever I helped you.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kent Tailocad For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (11-28-2013)

  7. #21
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad View Post
    Do all the Member only questlines

    These can be found in your book of lore
    Aria's Pet Shop
    Skyguard
    GameHaven
    Molgulp
    Rakhams Quests
    Nukemichi
    Guardian Tower
    Hudson Cornelius
    Vedrrian
    Hatrok,Domi,Nathrae
    Orlok
    Sleezter Bunny ( member only location )
    Beast Maker ( this is Sleezter Bunny storyline continued )
    Michem
    Lowell Cat

    Do All the member quests Found in the news
    Dragon's Lair

    Do all the quests for members that you need to be told about
    Ranger Lowe ( Join lowe to start the questline )
    All of the friday the 13th ones if you didn't do them when they were available

    Get Member Only Items

    If your not planning on being a member forever
    If you plan on being a member and then going back to non member I would suggest get any non member item that can be found in member only areas
    To name a few off the top of my head
    Zombie Top Hat ( Male )
    Skyhunter
    Red Hunting Hood (Helm)
    Ghost Ship In A Bottle
    DragonBlade of Nulgath
    Legendary Archfiend Class
    Coin collector set

    Get All Member only Badges
    Unicorn Commander Character Page Badge
    Master Of Time Character Page Badge
    Ultra-Carnax Character Page Badge
    Avast Character Page Badge
    Ctrl Alt Del Character Page Badge
    Cornelius Reborn Character Page Badge
    Your Destiny is Dark Character Page Badge
    World Savior Character page badge
    Truly Stubborn
    Swamp Guru
    Elite Newb
    Sky Pirate Slayer
    Chew Toy
    Bludrut
    The Harder They Fall

    Do quests that make life easier for members
    examples of this would be member version of shurpu Blaze Token quest, Beleens dye color quests, and various reputation quests that make it easy to rep faster
    and currently it triples the time to earn dragon shinobi if you accept both quests to farm for the tokens

    Farm for specific member only items
    Blood Titan Class
    Blood Ancient Class
    Alpha Omega Class
    Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor
    There are a lot of member only merges though and I'm not going to write them all down.


    Farm For Specific Non Member items That Only Members can get
    Legendary Archfiend
    DragonBlade of Nulgath
    Coin Collector Set

    Spin the Wheel Of Doom everday!

    >>> @TeamRocketExec suggest me these things and I just wanna share this to you.
    great job on typing all that xD

  8. #22
    intensifygamingv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey guys i know this is off topic but im new to this website and i dont know how to create a new thread , please could somebody help me?

  9. #23
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by intensifygamingv2 View Post
    hey guys i know this is off topic but im new to this website and i dont know how to create a new thread , please could somebody help me?
    There happens to be a orange button on the top left that says +Post New Thread
    Proof: <---Click on it NOW
    Last edited by awesomeer; 11-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  10. #24
    Kent Tailocad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    great job on typing all that xD
    Actually, i just copied and pasted all of those.
    Katy Perry is <3
    " You can only get smarter when playing with smarter ones. "
    Please press "Thanks" if ever I helped you.

  11. #25
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad View Post
    Actually, i just copied and pasted all of those.
    xD
    Be a good boy and write something original down

  12. #26
    OppaiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    I recently cracked a member account and I don't know what to do with it.
    It has member till Feb.
    Currently I'm farming Archfiend Tokens.
    delete all of it's items *evil laugh*

  13. #27
    babyghost11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    make an email cracker for whatever @... it is then change the email to your own and do whatever you feel needs to be doing to it
    Last edited by babyghost11; 11-29-2013 at 03:51 AM.

  14. #28
    Sympathy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just delete all of his items, and wait for him to retrieve it. I'm sure he'll cry.
    Account for trading/selling

    There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
    ~Gai Tsutsugami





    Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

  15. #29
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by babyghost11 View Post
    make an email cracker for whatever @... it is then change the email to your own and do whatever you feel needs to be doing to it
    what email cracker?
    Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaster View Post
    delete all of it's items *evil laugh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy_ View Post
    Just delete all of his items, and wait for him to retrieve it. I'm sure he'll cry.

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    I'm a nice person, :P

  16. #30
    djdjalvin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I got 58 diamonds x,x left

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What should i do when im a legend ?
    By AcxBomm in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:35 AM
  2. What should i use?
    By Tryptamine. in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
  3. What Should I Level.
    By Gwenold in forum Runescape Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. what should i get?
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 04:39 PM
  5. What should MPGH be known for?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 12:31 AM