Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    well I hope so cause next week banning will start and they take away the quest id so botting for legion token and etc will gone and bot making will on a break D:


    why would you want dat? o_O
    bots=good=thanks=posts=rep=good

    also there is a 99.9% chance they wont take away quest ids

  2. #17
    aqwlegiontitanhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    also there is a 99.9% chance they wont take away quest ids
    Yeah, taking quest ids away would cause a massive headache for programmers. Aren't IDs how their entire shop and quest system is managed? Thinking of how critical shops and quests are to AQWorlds, I'm pretty sure Artix Entertainment isn't stupid enough to take a big risk by recoding those parts.
    Looking for a fresh newbie account with Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath, Necromancer Class, more than 3 million gold, level 30+, and an awesome chocolate themed name? PM me.

    My inspiration is Nikola Tesla.

  3. #18
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,257
    My Mood
    Happy
    Forget everything I said and take a look at this (from Swordhaven shop):

    "Location":"battleon,invasion,swordhavenundead,swo rdhaven"
    Last edited by JamesRo; 12-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.

  4. #19
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Forget everything I said and take a look at this (from Swordhaven shop):

    "Location":"battleon,invasion,swordhavenundead ,swo rdhaven"
    is the space intentional?

  5. #20
    jamir05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Shocked
    ..i cant wait whos the better programmer ^_^ Yorumi or the Legendary Boot Masters ..Gudluck




    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    TO all those people who thought u cant stop bottling

    SUCK ON IT
    ..u cant beat an empire using by their own rules
    ,tactics always change my friend

  6. #21
    thisisphotobomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Couldn't you just make the bot teleport you to the map a shop is at and then open it there?
    Last edited by thisisphotobomb; 12-05-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  7. #22
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Who said Carbon was actually coding?? From what I've seen and heard, it's Zero's tutorials with more or less. Looks exactly the same as Myst Realms. So yeah... potato.

  8. #23
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by jamir05 View Post
    ..i cant wait whos the better programmer ^_^ Yorumi or the Legendary Boot Masters ..Gudluck


    ..u cant beat an empire using by their own rules
    ,tactics always change my friend
    What in the fuck?

    So many mediocre coders calling themselves coders because they manage to learn one of the most easiet languages through video tutorials. Bleh.

  9. #24
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,865
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    Yeah, taking quest ids away would cause a massive headache for programmers. Aren't IDs how their entire shop and quest system is managed? Thinking of how critical shops and quests are to AQWorlds, I'm pretty sure Artix Entertainment isn't stupid enough to take a big risk by recoding those parts.


    If you are opening shops the way you are supposed to, nothing will change for you! You won't notice any difference in your gameplay. If you are using a 3rd party program to directly open shops, you'll receive an error message.

    Next week, instead of an error message, your account will be kicked from the game. After that, if you continue to load shops, your account will be sent to a "prison map" - a special island with a very grumpy warden who will inflict additional punishments on your account. After that... an escalating system of bans will begin. We do not want that to happen to your account!
    What comes next
    Yorumi has been working on the quest loader and combat detection functionality, too, alongside the anti-shop loader. Those will be the next things we will test, so keep an eye on the Design Notes for news![HTML][/HTML]




    WHAT IS THIS? HUH

    Most people thought aqw was just trying to scare us with the anti bot shit but look at what happened! I am pretty sure they have some gay way to get across from people using the quest also(lets just hope I am wrong)

  10. #25
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,257
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time to work on my "human-like behaviour" feature. Will I be able to suceed? Probably not, but that won't keep me away from trying.

  11. #26
    D.V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    2,575
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    What in the fuck?

    So many mediocre coders calling themselves coders because they manage to learn one of the most easiet languages through video tutorials. Bleh.
    easiest * and yes its really the easiest
    Last edited by D.V; 12-06-2013 at 12:52 AM.

  12. #27
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,509
    The prison map sounds like it's going to be fun! JAIL BREAK!


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    D.V (12-06-2013),Oliboli8769 (12-18-2013),traffee19 (12-06-2013)

  14. #28
    jamir05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    What in the fuck?

    So many mediocre coders calling themselves coders because they manage to learn one of the most easiet languages through video tutorials. Bleh.
    ..it doesnt matter how it was learned the hard or the easy,theres no big difference only a lil bit..the only difference on it is Pride..

    ..mediocore coders??= a big word that i didnt expect from one that i called the legendaries..so Sir Zero r u referring to Yorumi as a mediocore coder??
    ..so show us what a MASTER MEGA ULTRA HARD HIGH etc core coder is..

    ..my advice to all i called legendary boot makers is do not make actions dont be eager until anti boot system is in final stage even some of us will be punished/ban including me coz im using aqw trainer also ..if the anti boot is final show us wat u will counter

    ..being still and doing nothing r 2 diff things
    ..f u lose everthing and u win a war ur a hero but f lose everything an lose a war, ur just a fool..
    ..Goodluck again..there will ALWAYS and WILL BE a way..go go go..

  15. #29
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jamir05 View Post
    ..it doesnt matter how it was learned the hard or the easy,theres no big difference only a lil bit..the only difference on it is Pride..

    ..mediocore coders??= a big word that i didnt expect from one that i called the legendaries..so Sir Zero r u referring to Yorumi as a mediocore coder??
    ..so show us what a MASTER MEGA ULTRA HARD HIGH etc core coder is..

    ..my advice to all i called legendary boot makers is do not make actions dont be eager until anti boot system is in final stage even some of us will be punished/ban including me coz im using aqw trainer also ..if the anti boot is final show us wat u will counter

    ..being still and doing nothing r 2 diff things
    ..f u lose everthing and u win a war ur a hero but f lose everything an lose a war, ur just a fool..
    ..Goodluck again..there will ALWAYS and WILL BE a way..go go go..
    Are you on cactus juice or something man?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    D.V (12-06-2013)

  17. #30
    Kent Tailocad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The prison map sounds like it's going to be fun! JAIL BREAK!

    Oh yea. It will be fun.
    Katy Perry is <3
    " You can only get smarter when playing with smarter ones. "
    Please press "Thanks" if ever I helped you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Working Shop loaders?
    By firebullet57 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. [Help] Can't use shop loader in Le Bot 7.2?
    By shaffyz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 04:53 AM
  3. Vostok Anti-Cheat Engine BETA - Testing server
    By VostokRUS in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
  4. [Release] Anti-Leecher v1.0 TEST
    By AVA PlaYe in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:23 PM
  5. WARNING! DO NOT USE THE SHOP LOADER TO ACCESS SHOP #399
    By allenlistar in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:35 PM