Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    iishack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R00T32SYS
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i wait this ... to see whats new

  2. #47
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    seriously damn those bastards truthfully the shop loader doesnt bother me cause i dont load shops since i cant get the items that i want but that means i might stop botting for a while but for now bot as much as possible

  3. #48
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    seriously damn those bastards truthfully the shop loader doesnt bother me cause i dont load shops since i cant get the items that i want but that means i might stop botting for a while but for now bot as much as possible
    wat..........

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darakath For This Useful Post:

    AcxBomm (12-08-2013)

  5. #49
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,120
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

    You mean "curRoom"?
    Meh CurRoom could work but it is probably done by map Id. You could try cur room though and if that works then I was wrong but a friend inside aqw told me that it was done Via map. So that could be cur room or map id. Either one could be correct.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  6. #50
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Meh CurRoom could work but it is probably done by map Id. You could try cur room though and if that works then I was wrong but a friend inside aqw told me that it was done Via map. So that could be cur room or map id. Either one could be correct.
    isnt curRoom the current map id?

  7. #51
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,120
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    isnt curRoom the current map id?
    No fucking idea XD Never messed with Cur Room before so yeah xD But apparently its server sided checks :v
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  8. #52
    D.V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    2,573
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    No fucking idea XD Never messed with Cur Room before so yeah xD But apparently its server sided checks :v
    I'm Pretty sure curRoom=map id and I DID try changing it didn't work though.
    Last edited by D.V; 12-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.

  9. #53
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,120
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

    I'm Pretty sure curRoom=map id and I DID try changing it didn't work though.
    Well it is server sided. So I dont think you will be able to do anything about that. I guess for bots the code will have to be written to join the room then accept it then go do what its programmed to do and when its completed re join the room. :v I guess AE is just pushing us to make better bots xD
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  10. #54
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Well it is server sided. So I dont think you will be able to do anything about that. I guess for bots the code will have to be written to join the room then accept it then go do what its programmed to do and when its completed re join the room. :v I guess AE is just pushing us to make better bots xD
    well based on past experiences AE would probably just remove it after lots of people stops playing

  11. #55
    djdjalvin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Probably Artix likes our Bots So he want it to be better and faster

  12. #56
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,120
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    well based on past experiences AE would probably just remove it after lots of people stops playing
    Or halve their player base goes bye bye xDDD They go play LOL over Aqw now or another crappy flash game like runescape or hero smash, ohh wait that was made by AE as well xD
    Last edited by chibizs; 12-07-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  13. #57
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
    Probably Artix likes our Bots So he want it to be better and faster
    our bots?
    what did you contribute to botting xD

  14. #58
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Or halve their player base goes bye bye xDDD They go play LOL over Aqw now or another crappy flash game like runescape or hero smash, ohh wait that was made by AE as well xD
    nah... no one plays runescape anymore and no one knows about herosmash...
    Everyone plays LoL except for me x( People that play AQw probably play LoL too

  15. #59
    djdjalvin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It was ment to be MPGH OUR Not me xD

  16. #60
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,120
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    nah... no one plays runescape anymore and no one knows about herosmash...
    Everyone plays LoL except for me x( People that play AQw probably play LoL too
    LOL sucks so much. I never liked it :v But the joke was that hero smash that was made by AE sucked so much and AQW will turn into that. I mean who honestly fucking cares about shop loading. I know I could give a rats ass about it on HP. So what they can access shops without being in the room for them big woop. They wasted their time on that. If they wanted to make a difference they should have focused on the anti botting measures. But they probably couldn't figure that out so they decided to do the shop loading just to make themselves feel better about themselves.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Working Shop loaders?
    By firebullet57 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. [Help] Can't use shop loader in Le Bot 7.2?
    By shaffyz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 04:53 AM
  3. Vostok Anti-Cheat Engine BETA - Testing server
    By VostokRUS in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
  4. [Release] Anti-Leecher v1.0 TEST
    By AVA PlaYe in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:23 PM
  5. WARNING! DO NOT USE THE SHOP LOADER TO ACCESS SHOP #399
    By allenlistar in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:35 PM