Thread: Some quick help

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    712
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Some quick help

    So I'm thinking of rejoining AQW for a bit due to some of the new releases. I have a pretty good character and I heard this new element class that is so OP. Can anyone help me out a bit as in getting more information and such? Also if you could recommend a bot that can get this class+some more features that'd be great
     

    Quote Originally Posted by artufe
    Vouch for @Yotsuba . He went first and was very polite, deffinetly legit. Would recomment trading with this guy!


  2. #2
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TazWuzHereLowlz View Post
    So I'm thinking of rejoining AQW for a bit due to some of the new releases. I have a pretty good character and I heard this new element class that is so OP. Can anyone help me out a bit as in getting more information and such? Also if you could recommend a bot that can get this class+some more features that'd be great
    Of course Bro.
    First, they are talking about the new class "Elemental Warrior".There are 2 ways of getting it: For 2,4k ACs or with membership and some factions ranks.
    If you're a member I can suggest you some bots. And I don't think that the class is so OP.
    Last edited by Argorok11; 01-27-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  3. #3
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    712
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Of course Bro.
    First, they are talking about the new class "Elemental Warrior".There are 2 ways of getting it: For 2,4k ACs or with membership and some factions ranks.
    If you're a member I can suggest you some bots. And I don't think that the class is so OP.
    Ah not a member sadly, don't feel like wasting money on the game :/
     

    Quote Originally Posted by artufe
    Vouch for @Yotsuba . He went first and was very polite, deffinetly legit. Would recomment trading with this guy!


  4. #4
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Actually the class is op, you use 2nd 3rd and 4th skill then first one, or combine all 3 and do a 6k-12k attack. It's pretty good if you use a guide.




Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need Some Quick Help With IPB Board API
    By pilotberry in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:52 PM
  2. [Help] Need Some Quick Help
    By Chemixx in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
  3. Enable (Need Some Quick Help)
    By Toke2hard in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:33 PM
  4. Need some quick help
    By hopefordope in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:47 PM
  5. need some quick help
    By tens2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:17 AM