Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 103
  1. #31
    Akuma2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Yeah, but it is still linkable, Even if basser linked it someone else will be able to.

  2. #32
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma2099 View Post
    Yeah, but it is still linkable, Even if basser linked it someone else will be able to.
    Oh... Now I know :P

  3. #33
    bluuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow lol. I get it. It takes the recipt ID of the purchase, and since JerichR was the first one to use it, now all the purchases are linked to his account. I guess everyone here (Including me) was using LocalIapStore. Next time, use custom recipts.

  4. #34
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    Wow lol. I get it. It takes the recipt ID of the purchase, and since JerichR was the first one to use it, now all the purchases are linked to his account. I guess everyone here (Including me) was using LocalIapStore. Next time, use custom recipts.
    And how do you do that?

  5. #35
    bluuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Its in the settings of LocalIapStore. Again, this is only Jailbroken Ios. And only works on ios 6. But i do enjoy the class.

  6. #36
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    Its in the settings of LocalIapStore. Again, this is only Jailbroken Ios. And only works on ios 6. But i do enjoy the class.
    Only on ios 6? Not 5.1.1?

  7. #37
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,122
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    Indeed... unless they saw the risk of it and didn't release the Android version
    They could but I am sure they are aware the IOS hack now so they might take extra security in it and have it check the play store for receipts But then again they usually never secure anything XDD
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  8. #38
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It only works on iOS 6 ? *SadFace* /Feign

  9. #39
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    They could but I am sure they are aware the IOS hack now so they might take extra security in it and have it check the play store for receipts But then again they usually never secure anything XDD
    Ya, they still didn't patch botting after all these years :P

  10. #40
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,122
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    Ya, they still didn't patch botting after all these years :P
    Well they are starting to patch it apparently But then again you never know what they might do... Who knows maybe they are going to try and nip the hacking in the bud before it gets to widespread so the whole playerbase wont get banned if they fix it
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  11. #41
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just some friendly advice, guys:When it involves $, AE will hunt you down like a steamroller, no matter how secretive you are.

  12. #42
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Just some friendly advice, guys:When it involves $, AE will hunt you down like a steamroller, no matter how secretive you are.
    Yes, same with the other game companies too :P
    Even they have enough money already

  13. #43
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i cant open the file because it is .file and i cant open help @JamesRo

  14. #44
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    i cant open the file because it is .file and i cant open help @JamesRo
    Open what file? I don't think James would do these kinds of jailbreaking stuff.

  15. #45
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    580
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    There's all a thing for rooted Android phones similar to IAP Crack, made by the same guys. I wonder if it'll work when the android version of BattleGems releases.
    SMD SMD SMD SMD SMD SMDSMMSMDFASDFAS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big List of Free Web Services
    By sp5710 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:02 PM
  2. Play Helbreath Int Free! Free Mol Pins!
    By Dave84311 in forum Helbreath Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 03:45 PM
  3. Infant-Free Copied?!?
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 03:00 AM
  4. Free File Hosts
    By Paolo1993 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
  5. Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGH
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM

Tags for this Thread