Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,908

    Upcoming Drakath Fight!

    What do you guys think is gonna happen?

  2. #2
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    We fight and some bs happens and win or some greater evil comes into play or both

  3. #3
    lorddraks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Probably going to be something like,
    Drakath is dead
    Drakath powers up, and ressurects
    Powered up Drakath is dead
    Powered up Drakath becomes Ultimate Drakath
    Ultimate Drakath is dead
    Ultimate Drakath becomes Super Uber Invincible Drakath
    Super Uber Invincible Drakath is dead
    Well he isn't dead, he teleports somewhere else, but everyone thinks he's dead, Good and Evil, Party etc...

    Then we see the eyes of Drakath's in another world, and he says something like: "It's not over..."

  4. #4
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddraks View Post
    Probably going to be something like,
    Drakath is dead
    Drakath powers up, and ressurects
    Powered up Drakath is dead
    Powered up Drakath becomes Ultimate Drakath
    Ultimate Drakath is dead
    Ultimate Drakath becomes Super Uber Invincible Drakath
    Super Uber Invincible Drakath is dead
    Well he isn't dead, he teleports somewhere else, but everyone thinks he's dead, Good and Evil, Party etc...

    Then we see the eyes of Drakath's in another world, and he says something like: "It's not over..."
    Nah, AE said that the Chaos Saga will end soon.

  5. #5
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    4,117
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Nah, AE said that the Chaos Saga will end soon.
    The Chaos Saga may end, but we already saw on a cutscene that Drakath have a master. Maybe his master will appears on another saga, and Drakath will return.
    I believe that we may "cure" Drakath from Chaos, instead of killing him. AE hates to kill their characters. We even killed any Chaos Lord.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  6. #6
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Breezy
    So spoiler alert. We are the champion of order... And drakath summons the mother of all monsters that was mentioned in the Lionfang saga.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  7. #7
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    So spoiler alert. We are the champion of order... And drakath summons the mother of all monsters that was mentioned in the Lionfang saga.
    Isn't that monster chaos too?
    I think some other monster will come into play.

  8. #8
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Isn't that monster chaos too?
    I think some other monster will come into play.
    Well it is unclear what the mother of all monsters has on this storyline but it might be that she is the one giving drakath his powers :V plus in other storylines it shows that drakath was given his power from someone so there is that higher up as well. Drakath is kinda just a pawn.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  9. #9
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Well it is unclear what the mother of all monsters has on this storyline but it might be that she is the one giving drakath his powers :V plus in other storylines it shows that drakath was given his power from someone so there is that higher up as well. Drakath is kinda just a pawn.
    Oh, well, I guess we will have to fight that monster too.

  10. #10
    frostvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    The Chaos Saga may end, but we already saw on a cutscene that Drakath have a master. Maybe his master will appears on another saga, and Drakath will return.
    I believe that we may "cure" Drakath from Chaos, instead of killing him. AE hates to kill their characters. We even killed any Chaos Lord.
    tbh i think his master might betray him and we work with Drakath to own his master

  11. #11
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by frostvale View Post
    tbh i think his master might betray him and we work with Drakath to own his master
    Eh, I liked Drakath. He looked cool. (I didn't get my name from him though)

  12. #12
    frostvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Eh, I liked Drakath. He looked cool. (I didn't get my name from him though)
    tbh Ithink Drakath makes a good troll

  13. #13
    asakadeha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cool
    Go and Fight, no one else think we gonna DIE :P

  14. #14
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    The Chaos Saga may end, but we already saw on a cutscene that Drakath have a master. Maybe his master will appears on another saga, and Drakath will return.
    I believe that we may "cure" Drakath from Chaos, instead of killing him. AE hates to kill their characters. We even killed any Chaos Lord.
    I am going to assume you meant to say we have not killed any chaos lords as the last part makes no sense in any way to what you are saying.... AE has killed alteon, sepulchure, that dracowerepire dude... And other ones I am not remembering right now.. So really we have killed before in this game :v We even slayed the chronospan chaos lord but he still came back... but he was killed :v
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  15. #15
    FlareBlitz66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terraria
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    Twist end: the hero is actually drakath's spy and everyone dies. the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Dedicated Host & Upcoming Events!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
  2. Greatest Soccer Fight, EVER!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 01:12 PM
  3. Greatest list of Fights
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 10:33 PM
  4. My Fighting Club
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:58 AM
  5. Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 12:24 PM