Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    ElementXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in oxigen.
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    BEST P.V.P classes

    Pirate [best with full dodge] and a High damage weapon like dual blademaster blades
    Soul cleaver [3 luck 1 wizard ] half HP,and high damage weapon like [vampire blade]
    Vindicator of they good PVP does not matter what enh you use is OP ,stable weapon damage
    Thief of hours [1 thief 3 luck] Temporary insanity works and good in Dodge.
    Evolved Dark Caster [ LUCK 4 luck] this ain't so good in PVP 1v1 but good in 8v8 [BIG WEP NEED]
    Alpha/doom Omega [Luck and luck] This not good in Range but good heal,big weapon for GOOD dmg
    Chunin [all luck ] this is only based on luck.. but good in both pvp, Big wep dmg need
    Arachnomancer [wizard with Luck] not too GOOD pvp 8v8 but nicely good in 1v1 guarranted crit like alpha omega
    Pyromancer [Luck or wizard does not matter is op] Good in both pvp's Op class works on all weapons

    This is is most used classes and good ..,also good at farming BOZZ and other n00b monster


    2014-2015 classes

    I don't have a problem with ae but all classes have a same dmg max op dmg is 8 K but almost all classes do same dmg of 2K 3k.
    THE rest its just design.

  2. #2
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,042
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How about Darkblood stormking?




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  3. #3
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,886
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I would add Evolved Dracomancer too.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  4. #4
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    I think you only posted Non-member only classes those classes are good but also add this ones
    Mindbreaker(2-3k) stable 20-30 full wizard
    Timekiller (2k-4k) unstable 0-60 full luck
    Doomknight overlord (5k plus with unstable) FULL LUCK
    horc evader (1-3k average) full thief or full luck unstable 0-60
    dragon knight (1-2 most times) static 30-30 FULL WIZARD
    royal battlemage (2k average) unstable 0-60 Full wizard
    ultra elemental warrior (2k average) (3-5k) class -spellbreaker rest luck -unstable 0-60
    blademaster *best doge class* farway crit and stuns* (possiblly best pvp class I MAYBE WRONG) 2 thief 2 luck-semi unstable 30-60
    oracle *dodge like crazy and heals like crazy) Full luck stable 20-30
    Elemental dragomancer -full wizard block 75 percent damge stuns and use Static weapon 30-30
    Dragonlord (dont have the class but does crits of 1-2k normal Unstable
    Well those are the ones that are SUPER or LITTLE LESS THEN SUPER OP

    then there are this runner ups
    chronocommander
    paladin slayer
    troll spellsmith (best 8 via 8 class)
    darkblood stormking
    Blood Ancient
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 05-30-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  5. #5
    Atheoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    953
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Elemental dracomancer can be a beast in PvP against nuking classes such as VoT.

  6. #6
    aleve123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    I think you only posted Non-member only classes those classes are good but also add this ones
    Mindbreaker(2-3k) stable 20-30 full wizard
    Timekiller (2k-4k) unstable 0-60 full luck
    Doomknight overlord (5k plus with unstable) FULL LUCK
    horc evader (1-3k average) full thief or full luck unstable 0-60
    dragon knight (1-2 most times) static 30-30 FULL WIZARD
    royal battlemage (2k average) unstable 0-60 Full wizard
    ultra elemental warrior (2k average) (3-5k) class -spellbreaker rest luck -unstable 0-60
    blademaster *best doge class* farway crit and stuns* (possiblly best pvp class I MAYBE WRONG) 2 thief 2 luck-semi unstable 30-60
    oracle *dodge like crazy and heals like crazy) Full luck stable 20-30
    Elemental dragomancer -full wizard block 75 percent damge stuns and use Static weapon 30-30
    Dragonlord (dont have the class but does crits of 1-2k normal Unstable
    Well those are the ones that are SUPER or LITTLE LESS THEN SUPER OP

    then there are this runner ups
    chronocommander
    paladin slayer
    troll spellsmith (best 8 via 8 class)
    darkblood stormking
    Blood Ancient

    You forgot about ninja,
    Ninja Can do perma-stun, Dodge like a shit, and its damage is up to 1.6k when you use weapon with 0-60 damage
    and you can get perfect win(without being hitted) with that dodge and stun.

    And hey it's really easy to get.
    Last edited by aleve123; 07-04-2014 at 01:50 AM.

  7. #7
    darklight1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by aleve123 View Post
    You forgot about ninja,
    Ninja Can do perma-stun, Dodge like a shit, and its damage is up to 1.6k when you use weapon with 0-60 damage
    and you can get perfect win(without being hitted) with that dodge and stun.

    And hey it's really easy to get.
    I am sorry I should have added ninja in runner up. It would not be in best cause most of those classes can destroy ninja xD
    BUT I dont want to start a argument,its person exp on what your best pvp classes are there are really no BEST PVP CLASS
    ]ALT FOR @whitelight1997

    DURING BANS AND STUPID SHIT
    [/FONT]

  8. #8
    aleve123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, everything is about you, if you fits in some class, then you'll be good at it.

  9. #9
    Remetra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    is the the 8 v 8 pvp or the 1 v 1 pvp?

  10. #10
    AlphaDox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Rustbucket is pretty good in PvP if you know how to use it

  11. #11
    aleve123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Even warrior is good too for 1vs1, I killed by a warrior level 60 when I was using ninja.

  12. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDox View Post
    Rustbucket is pretty good in PvP if you know how to use it
    Quote Originally Posted by aleve123 View Post
    Even warrior is good too for 1vs1, I killed by a warrior level 60 when I was using ninja.
    We are talking about good pvp classes not a good pvp class user.

Similar Threads

  1. Best/decent/worst mobbing classes?
    By ainkut in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. price check on best acount ever major class 2
    By 55supermario in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. [Discussion]Best Class
    By cenet1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:34 PM
  4. What is Best MS class?
    By ManThatHacks in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 01:28 PM
  5. best sniping class
    By guy27 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:33 AM