Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,034

    NEW AdventureQuest Game: Dragons

    http://www.artix.com/designnotes/Pos...GAMES--DRAGONS

    Personally I think it's a great idea.
    Idle games for idle botters. I like.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Ameragx (08-08-2014)

  3. #2
    TheR34LSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cool
    I agree with OB

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheR34LSoul For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-09-2014)

  5. #3
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,643
    My Mood
    Bored
    that's another artix mobile game
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  6. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    that's another artix mobile game
    "mobile/web idle game, AdventureQuest Dragons!"
    Looks like it's going to be both
    Nice to see you btw akang.

  7. #5
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    "mobile/web idle game, AdventureQuest Dragons!"
    Looks like it's going to be both
    Nice to see you btw akang.
    From what I took from the post, it seems like Orteil is in on it too! I've AFK'ed Cookie Clicker soooo much, I don't understand how my laptop is alive right now. xD

  8. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    From what I took from the post, it seems like Orteil is in on it too! I've AFK'ed Cookie Clicker soooo much, I don't understand how my laptop is alive right now. xD
    Yep!
    Haha I did as well for a long time but then I just used hax cos y not
    I hope they make it original and come up with some neat ideas, but it looks like they are already

  9. #7
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Yep!
    Haha I did as well for a long time but then I just used hax cos y not
    I hope they make it original and come up with some neat ideas, but it looks like they are already
    Yo man, hop on Skype!

    Also, check out this neat video that I completely forgot about to prove a certain user wrong.

  10. #8
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,034
    @TheFrikinAsian
    Sorry man, busy right now - will come on later
    The video looks sick man, who were you proving wrong?

  11. #9
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    @TheFrikinAsian
    Sorry man, busy right now - will come on later
    The video looks sick man, who were you proving wrong?
    It was the intended wiki we so didn't need to have (it's gone now anyways xD) and it was Gio and what's his name... Dave? I haven't been on here in awhile that I forgot the big cheese's name!

  12. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    It was the intended wiki we so didn't need to have (it's gone now anyways xD) and it was Gio and what's his name... Dave? I haven't been on here in awhile that I forgot the big cheese's name!
    Oh yeah...! I remember that now
    Yep, Dave or Dabe - the cake eater. I didn't know he was involved with that, cool.
    Anyway, looked like you knew what you were doing on the video

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    TheFrikinAsian (08-09-2014)

  14. #11
    TheR34LSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Oh yeah...! I remember that now
    Yep, Dave or Dabe - the cake eater. I didn't know he was involved with that, cool.
    Anyway, looked like you knew what you were doing on the video
    He probably did know what he was doing in that vid lol xD

  15. #12
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Oh yeah...! I remember that now
    Yep, Dave or Dabe - the cake eater. I didn't know he was involved with that, cool.
    Anyway, looked like you knew what you were doing on the video

    "Nah man, he is just copy and pasting from AQWwiki." "You put too much information into it, it looks like AQWwiki."

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-09-2014)

  17. #13
    TheR34LSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post



    "Nah man, he is just copy and pasting from AQWwiki." "You put too much information into it, it looks like AQWwiki."
    Lol those people are just jealous & ignorant.

  18. #14
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,643
    My Mood
    Bored
    nice to see u too OB
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to akang99 For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-09-2014)

  20. #15
    fuldamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    this game can prove amusing :P
    I wonder what type of money grabbing scheme it'll be.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuldamin For This Useful Post:

    Ameragx (08-09-2014),Oliboli8769 (08-09-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you think about the new game Dragon's Prophet?
    By Hision in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:07 AM
  2. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:40 AM
  3. New online game with prices (hack)
    By smiths in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:27 AM
  4. New FPS Game Release.
    By thug-s0uljah in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 01:01 PM
  5. the new Nexon Game manager difficulty
    By angrytater in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 11:08 AM