Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,887
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by meriad View Post
    They just added it.
    Yep. 20% drop rate from Champion of Chaos. Got it on my first try.
    And it looks just like Drakath's face.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  2. #32
    meriad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I wasted like 12 hours before they even put it.

  3. #33
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Should I do it, should I not? Should I do it, Should I not? Me wants his BLoD

  4. #34
    leldick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    462
    whoops, my bad. looks like it is a permanent item after all.

  5. #35
    meriad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Am I the only one who thinks this armor is too insanely easy to get for what it is? They should add Gravelyn's Shatter-Axe. Heheheh.

  6. #36
    Threadstarter
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,887
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by meriad View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this armor is too insanely easy to get for what it is? They should add Gravelyn's Shatter-Axe. Heheheh.
    Do you mean Graveclaw's Shatter-Axe?
    Well, the armor is really easy to get, some drops like face of chaos are very easy to catch, the only hard stuff is BLoD. Atm I'm just waiting 8 days to get the remain Dage's scroll fragments.
    They really could use some 1% drops or hard items, like Nulgath's Blade(forgot the real weapon name).
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  7. #37
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Do you mean Graveclaw's Shatter-Axe?
    Well, the armor is really easy to get, some drops like face of chaos are very easy to catch, the only hard stuff is BLoD. Atm I'm just waiting 8 days to get the remain Dage's scroll fragments.
    They really could use some 1% drops or hard items, like Nulgath's Blade(forgot the real weapon name).
    BLoD is hard enough, given that not all players bot.

  8. #38
    meriad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Yeah, sorry, I always accidentally say that. This is basically like getting Blinding Light of Destiny+ a few minor additions. One more hard item would make it feel right, in my opinion. You can practically get Treasure Chests, Le Chocolat, and Unidentified 13's at the same time, and giving Blade of Awe, considering you already have it (which, most people trying to get Drakath's Armor probably already do) isn't difficult, since you can just get it back instantly. And, like you said, Face of Chaos is pretty easy. I'm not complaining about it, I don't wanna do more work if I don't have to, haha, just saying it doesn't feel as hard as it's worth.

  9. #39
    Threadstarter
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,887
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by meriad View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I always accidentally say that. This is basically like getting Blinding Light of Destiny+ a few minor additions. One more hard item would make it feel right, in my opinion. You can practically get Treasure Chests, Le Chocolat, and Unidentified 13's at the same time, and giving Blade of Awe, considering you already have it (which, most people trying to get Drakath's Armor probably already do) isn't difficult, since you can just get it back instantly. And, like you said, Face of Chaos is pretty easy. I'm not complaining about it, I don't wanna do more work if I don't have to, haha, just saying it doesn't feel as hard as it's worth.
    Well, AE didn't lied. BLoD/Seppy were the hardest quests before, now we got a new quest that requires BLoD and some other items.
    So, that's really the hardest quest on AQW now.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  10. #40
    leldick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    Should I do it, should I not? Should I do it, Should I not? Me wants his BLoD
    bot a new one

  11. #41
    LooZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Getting BLoD a second time will take you significantly less time with the ultimate weapon kit construction.

    I honestly thought they would have made it 250 treasure chests, I thought they would be used for something ever since they raised the max stack...

  12. #42
    Threadstarter
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,887
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by LooZ View Post
    Getting BLoD a second time will take you significantly less time with the ultimate weapon kit construction.

    I honestly thought they would have made it 250 treasure chests, I thought they would be used for something ever since they raised the max stack...
    With my Destiny Bow and Blade, I got it all the itens on 10 hours.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  13. #43
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
    bot a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by LooZ View Post
    Getting BLoD a second time will take you significantly less time with the ultimate weapon kit construction.

    I honestly thought they would have made it 250 treasure chests, I thought they would be used for something ever since they raised the max stack...
    I'm too lazy to bot. I started botting for Seppy's armor like a year ago and I'm still not even half way through so ya, Botting again for BLoD is not really an option for me
    Btw is Drakath's armor rare? O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    With my Destiny Bow and Blade, I got it all the itens on 10 hours.
    You're lucky.. I thought about keeping the Destiny items but I needed inventory space back then :\

  14. #44
    LooZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    is Drakath's armor rare?
    Shouldn't be.


    Spirit Orbs take a longass time to bot for...
    I'm sure it sucks even more for people who are willing to actually farm for them.

  15. #45
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LooZ View Post
    Shouldn't be.


    Spirit Orbs take a longass time to bot for...
    I'm sure it sucks even more for people who are willing to actually farm for them.
    I think it should be rare since it's damn hard to do so what's the point of getting it if it's not rare and doesn't come with a CP badge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM