Thread: Preview Trainer

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 139
  1. #61
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post


    Well I am very new to creating a trainer so I am doing @zerobrium follow up video and making that my base release, and see what people say (as I said it will be a video step to step mostly) So unlike your's mine will be very simple looking Also what language are you using to make this trainer?
    Actionscript 3. If you want some real time good hacks for aqw. You have to know as3.

  2. #62
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    Actionscript 3. If you want some real time good hacks for aqw. You have to know as3.
    Herp derp that is what I am using

  3. #63
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post


    Herp derp that is what I am using
    Its the best choice to hack as3 with as3. Other than that client sided hacking as3 games is pretty tough and limited on CE.

  4. #64
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    - snip -
    It just looks like you did a step by step from Zero's tutorials.

  5. #65
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    It just looks like you did a step by step from Zero's tutorials.
    First of all, I don't know who that is. Second, all this is my work and mine only, I do not need to watch any tutorials on how to make my Interfaces. Third, stop degrading my creations. I worked hard on them and you try to find something better every time.
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-16-2014 at 04:03 PM.

  6. #66
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    First of all, I don't know who that is. Second, all this is my work and mine only, I do not need to watch any tutorials on how to make my Interfaces. Third, stop degrading my creations. I worked hard on them and you try to find something better every time.
    You joined MPGH in early July. Looking at your past posts, you seem to show that you know what you are talking about. I know I am not the only user that questions that fact that you've shown no other history relating to any AE game. This going along with you suddenly state you have a trainer in the works doesn't exactly help. When @zerobrium 's tutorial released, there was a mass production of two-bit trainers created by users that would usually leech from the community here. Any trainer released since then by a newer user has always had me doubting the functionality of it. If this is not the case, prove me wrong.

    "Outomatically" Lol

  7. #67
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    You joined MPGH in early July. Looking at your past posts, you seem to show that you know what you are talking about. I know I am not the only user that questions that fact that you've shown no other history relating to any AE game. This going along with you suddenly state you have a trainer in the works doesn't exactly help. When @zerobrium 's tutorial released, there was a mass production of two-bit trainers created by users that would usually leech from the community here. Any trainer released since then by a newer user has always had me doubting the functionality of it. If this is not the case, prove me wrong.

    "Outomatically" Lol
    Alright then. You will see Sunday or monday when I release the beta and you can tell me what you do or dont like.
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-16-2014 at 06:14 PM.

  8. #68
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    -coolwhip-
    Man... why'd you have to copy my ultra fresh metro side bar? :l

    Also, you should credit 'some' people. Otherwise you would like look an egoistic jerk.
    And I'm pretty sure you had something to go off of, perhaps James' Le Bot source. All of us have.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-19-2014),Tester9000 (09-18-2014),Timii (09-18-2014)

  10. #69
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    Man... why'd you have to copy my ultra fresh metro side bar? :l

    Also, you should credit 'some' people. Otherwise you would like look an egoistic jerk.
    And I'm pretty sure you had something to go off of, perhaps James' Le Bot source. All of us have.
    I watched the first video of yours and I just set it up. Other than that, I already knew how to write as3, how to decompile swfs, and how to use the loader function in as3. I already do this for other flash games because hacking is a hobbie. So in that case, I do give credit to you for telling me where to start and I give credit for the Le bot and dark mystic bots for the inspiration to making a better bot. As for the metro side bar, I'm really sorry. I just now noticed when you pointed it out. I will do anything you want to it. I will change the look or give you full credit its up to you. When I made it I though I had a great idea and now I know I just saw it from somewhere else. I'm really sorry. I am not the one to take someone's work. I just had icons at first then I thought it woul be cool to add a ring...Other than that the menu was at the bottom of the trainer but the clicking wouldn't work so I moved it to the side and now it looks just like yours...that was stupid of me.
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-18-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Very Forgetful

  11. #70
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    -syruptwist-
    Now it seems like you're trying to kiss some ass... lel.

    If you need any help @Venerable is always willing to assist, however oli is a noob with a mac.
    I should be more active. I heard loot sex is getting some attention.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-19-2014)

  13. #71
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    Now it seems like you're trying to kiss some ass... lel.

    If you need any help @Venerable is always willing to assist, however oli is a noob with a mac.
    I should be more active. I heard loot sex is getting some attention.
    I dont need help. I was just sorry for mimicing your UI on accident. And really your going to say 'Now it seems like you're trying to kiss some ass' when I was just trying to apologize and find out what you wanted me to do about it? Thats cold.

  14. #72
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    -magictwist-
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+metaphor%3F

  15. #73
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    How in the world was I to know you where using a metaphor? Just tell me if you want credit, or you want me to change the UI because I dont copy work.

  16. #74
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    -fucking dude, im running out of words-
    You shouldn't take people on the internet so seriously.
    What do you think is morally right? It's not my trainer it's yours.
    Whether or not you choose to uphold some sort of responsibility is up to you.

  17. #75
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    You shouldn't take people on the internet so seriously.
    What do you think is morally right? It's not my trainer it's yours.
    Whether or not you choose to uphold some sort of responsibility is up to you.
    Alright fine ill leave it. But im still putting you in the credits. 'You shouldn't take people on the internet so seriously. ' the way I think is different. You'd understand if you got to know me.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] Modern Warfare 3 Trainer +9 v1.5 for 1.5.387 Preview
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:58 AM
  2. [PREVIEW/HELP] LaVoTs CA Menu Hack/Trainer v1.0
    By Tstovall in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 06:26 PM
  3. [Preview] Trainer for Eden Eternal
    By xcvPro in forum Eden Eternal Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:31 AM
  4. Trainer 1.0 Final Preview
    By White-Shark in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 03:57 PM
  5. My new WR trainer sneak preview V1
    By Blondenut1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 05:07 AM

Tags for this Thread