Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 97
  1. #76
    Beefsquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I assume people don't like posting their users cause they're afraid of getting banned(my reason). Like I heard some of the more zealous AQW players like snoop the forums and tell the GMs and such.

  2. #77
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,861
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    I assume people don't like posting their users cause they're afraid of getting banned(my reason). Like I heard some of the more zealous AQW players like snoop the forums and tell the GMs and such.
    Very true, also the class is a piece of shit, not worth 100 dollars for crap. The shirts are a little too small for me, so that was a waste. CLASS WAS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. It can't pvp at all. It either needs more accuracy, or more dodge, or a stun, I heard they debuffed the fucking class.

  3. #78
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Very true, also the class is a piece of shit, not worth 100 dollars for crap. The shirts are a little too small for me, so that was a waste. CLASS WAS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. It can't pvp at all. It either needs more accuracy, or more dodge, or a stun, I heard they debuffed the fucking class.
    /closed
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  4. #79
    Beefsquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    No way they actually debuffed the class? Maybe thats why i can't get the 21k in the video I saw. Most I got was 9k(or was 11?)....

  5. #80
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,861
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    No way they actually debuffed the class? Maybe thats why i can't get the 21k in the video I saw. Most I got was 9k(or was 11?)....
    I think the video you watched was the guide at /join pirates. Yeha that video is misleading since this class does 2x more damage again't undead -_- so if you normally do 2k with the 4th skill you would do like a 10-110k on undead.

  6. #81
    Beefsquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yep it was that vid lol! Man that's a bummer... Time to petition for more undead monsters!

    Still happy for the free ten bucks of Atrix points that were given. If you didn't buy any AQ coins before using the voucher you could get two badges(Dragon DK/ Gladiator). Six from the shirts and two from the packs; eight badges in mere seconds ^^

  7. #82
    Raldor Splint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lore
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    Saying this may get your account banned by any AE rats looking around @normanjaydenFBI Delete his comment so his account doesnt get banned

    But for what Rule Violation? O.o
    Last edited by Raldor Splint; 01-23-2015 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Adding Quote

  8. #83
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    But for what Rule Violation? O.o
    Being on this forum, Multiplayer Game Hacking

  9. #84
    Raldor Splint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lore
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    Being on this forum, Multiplayer Game Hacking
    That didn't even occur to me! :-P

    On a different Topic. I was hoping to possibly start a petition to get the class buffed. You can say a lot about AE. But they do listen to players when enough ask. It's entirely up to you guys because i doubt I'll get much Notice If It's just me...

  10. #85
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,213
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    That didn't even occur to me! :-P

    On a different Topic. I was hoping to possibly start a petition to get the class buffed. You can say a lot about AE. But they do listen to players when enough ask. It's entirely up to you guys because i doubt I'll get much Notice If It's just me...
    Assuming you're agreeing with wanting your post deleted, deleted the post.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to NormenJaydenFBI For This Useful Post:

    Raldor Splint (01-24-2015)

  12. #86
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,861
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post

    Assuming you're agreeing with wanting your post deleted, deleted the post.
    That is true, but @ewrc was misleading @Rorald Splint , saying that putting your name for mpgh member to see is again't rules, while it is not, but I am just putting that out there. Assuming that is

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

    Raldor Splint (01-24-2015)

  14. #87
    Raldor Splint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lore
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Soo... No petition! :-P

  15. #88
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    Soo... No petition! :-P
    I say still make it, just don't post it here if it will have your AQW player name on it, it's recommended.

  16. #89
    Raldor Splint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lore
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well I've sent them an E-mail voicing my veiws and displeasure of *still* waiting for my T-shirts to arrive... Let's see where that get me...

  17. #90
    Raldor Splint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lore
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    Well I've sent them an E-mail voicing my veiws and displeasure of *still* waiting for my T-shirts to arrive... Let's see where that get me...
    Well ironically after waiting two months i sent them an E-mail this morning. After I made this comment I got a shower and who should arrive... But the Post man! With my T-shirts.... ehe... -.-"

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Yep it was that vid lol! Man that's a bummer... Time to petition for more undead monsters!

    Still happy for the free ten bucks of Atrix points that were given. If you didn't buy any AQ coins before using the voucher you could get two badges(Dragon DK/ Gladiator). Six from the shirts and two from the packs; eight badges in mere seconds ^^
    And How would I do this? care to explain? =^,^=

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:04 PM