Thread: Shaman

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored

    Shaman

    Sup guys, my arcangrove rank is 10. And i didnt the shaman or evolved shaman class. Is it good for farming? If yes, what is the enhancement?
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  2. #2
    zeGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Think its the same .....

    i saw something that if you reach rank 10 at evo. shaman you get super stronk....

  3. #3
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Didnt buy the shaman..* typo error
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  4. #4
    Cardboard_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sønderjylland
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Sup guys, my arcangrove rank is 10. And i didnt the shaman or evolved shaman class. Is it good for farming? If yes, what is the enhancement?
    Evolved Shaman

    Class Type
    Magical

    Base Stats
    Strength: 23
    Intellect: 108
    Endurance: 89
    Dexterity: 19
    Wisdom: 108
    Luck: 39

    How to use

    Evolved Shaman is essentially broken down into a damage dealer and support class. Refreshing Rain is really of no use unless your party happens to be lacking better healers. This class should first cast Elemental Grasp, and then follow up with Freezing Flame and Furious Gale. Both of these skills have great effects behind them. And don’t forget, the more spells you cast, the more powerful Elemental Grasp gets.

    Enhancements used
    Class: Wizard
    Helm: Wizard
    Cape: Wizard
    Weapon: Wizard / Lucky



    Shaman

    Class Type

    Magical

    Base Stats
    Strength: 23
    Intellect: 108
    Endurance: 89
    Dexterity: 19
    Wisdom: 108
    Luck: 39

    How to use
    Shaman's a pretty cool class, definitely worth all of the farming for it. Excellent at farming, the first skill Ancestor's Flame hits up to three enemies with nice damage, you can then follow up with Hydrophobia. This'll do nice damage as well as healing you for a tiny bit. When in battle, always make sure to use Elemental Embrace first. It'll strengthen all of your skills a little bit. When Dry Lightning crits, it's fatal. With a nice luck spread it's good for quick kills. I'd avoid trying to use this in dragged out fights such as solos but for farming and quick kills in the likes of PvP, it's excellent.

    Enhancements used
    Class: Wizard
    Helm: Wizard
    Cape: Wizard
    Weapon: Wizard
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 11-12-2014 at 05:25 AM.

  5. #5
    Atheoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    953
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I personally do not like either class. Mana regen is too little for my liking. Get TSS or DBSK for farming instead.

  6. #6
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    I personally do not like either class. Mana regen is too little for my liking. Get TSS or DBSK for farming instead.
    Got both but just wondering if shaman was a good class. From the looks of the armor,looks cool.
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  7. #7
    Cardboard_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sønderjylland
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Got both but just wondering if shaman was a good class. From the looks of the armor,looks cool.
    Shaman is lacking good mana regeneration, but it is excellent at clearing low level monsters FAST! recommended if you're farming low level monsters, but it really just lacks general sustain when soloing...

    Hope I helped you! But I would recommend Dark Blood StormKing for a balanced farming and soloing, I know that everyone recommends this class, but god! Dark Blood StormKing is really an excellent class!

  8. #8
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    Shaman is lacking good mana regeneration, but it is excellent at clearing low level monsters FAST! recommended if you're farming low level monsters, but it really just lacks general sustain when soloing...

    Hope I helped you! But I would recommend Dark Blood StormKing for a balanced farming and soloing, I know that everyone recommends this class, but god! Dark Blood StormKing is really an excellent class!
    Already got it btw, and yeah thanks for helping bro
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  9. #9
    Cardboard_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sønderjylland
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Already got it btw, and yeah thanks for helping bro
    No problem!

  10. #10
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Shaman is a farming class
    Evolved Shaman is a PvP class

    Evolved Shaman Is -Full wiz
    Shamn-Full wiz

    I use Evolved shamn-3 luck 1 wiz in pvp

  11. #11
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Shaman is a farming class
    Evolved Shaman is a PvP class

    Evolved Shaman Is -Full wiz
    Shamn-Full wiz

    I use Evolved shamn-3 luck 1 wiz in pvp
    Oh I see. Shaman has lack of mana regeneration, so i deleted the class lol.
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  12. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Oh I see. Shaman has lack of mana regeneration, so i deleted the class lol.
    Yeah.

    If you want to farm use Elemental Dragomancer, or any Muti attack class.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] shaman rank up
    By AfRoLEX in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 06:58 PM
  2. S> WoW 85 Resto Shaman 393 Ilevel and 85 Warrior + SCII Attached
    By iconguard in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 04:05 PM
  3. Selling level 45 account 2,250,000 credits evolved shaman and ranger class
    By thomasdterrible in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:04 PM
  4. S> WoW 85 Resto Shaman 393 Ilevel and 85 Warrior + SCII Attached
    By iconguard in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 05:06 PM
  5. Orc Shaman ~ Sig Tut
    By Kyle in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:59 AM