Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Xzibia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    34

    Free aqw account

    Level 35 has battlegems founder stuff

    User: Strongbane
    Pass: congrats

    Please, if I helped you give me a thanks/rep as this helps in my future actions

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xzibia For This Useful Post:

    sir chendestroy (01-06-2015)

  3. #2
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzibia View Post
    Level 35 has battlegems founder stuff

    User: Strongbane
    Pass: congrats

    Please, if I helped you give me a thanks/rep as this helps in my future actions
    I'm Oliboli8769
    How the fuck? I gave that account away ages ago when I was still active, I bought the founder for it as well
    Not bothered about who has it now, just curious as to how it got around

  4. #3
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,884
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    I'm Oliboli8769
    How the fuck? I gave that account away ages ago when I was still active, I bought the founder for it as well
    Not bothered about who has it now, just curious as to how it got around
    What comes around goes back around
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  5. #4
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    What comes around goes back around
    Haha fair enough. I honestly don't care - but I'm shocked by how it managed to end up back here
    I wonder how many hands it has been through. I can't remember who originally won it.
    As long as nobody claims they bought the founder themselves because I bought that with hard-earned cash

    Anyway, I'll go back to being dead.

  6. #5
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    765
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Haha fair enough. I honestly don't care - but I'm shocked by how it managed to end up back here
    I wonder how many hands it has been through. I can't remember who originally won it.
    As long as nobody claims they bought the founder themselves because I bought that with hard-earned cash

    Anyway, I'll go back to being dead.
    You got banned? :/

  7. #6
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAQWxx View Post
    You got banned? :/
    I banned myself
    Moving away from all this stuff, this is the first time I've visited the site in a week or so.
    I'll revisit from time to time but active is the last thing I want to be.

  8. #7
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    765
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Great Barrier Awh , hope you have a nice life away from this shit hole.

  9. #8
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAQWxx View Post
    @Great Barrier Awh , hope you have a nice life away from this shit hole.
    Thanks man. I already am, it's honestly great.
    Life away from the computer is awesome :]

  10. #9
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Thanks man. I already am, it's honestly great.
    Life away from the computer is awesome :]
    Oli its me! Ok..
    Since you code do you recommend i go from python to ruby or python to C#

  11. #10
    BRAHEMFADI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzibia View Post
    Level 35 has battlegems founder stuff

    User: Strongbane
    Pass: congrats

    Please, if I helped you give me a thanks/rep as this helps in my future actions

    how did you become a battlegems founder? did you hack it? or what
    if you hacked i need your help to hack

  12. #11
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,884
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAHEMFADI View Post
    how did you become a battlegems founder? did you hack it? or what
    if you hacked i need your help to hack
    As he said "As long as nobody claims they bought the founder themselves because I bought that with hard-earned cash"
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  13. #12
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    As he said "As long as nobody claims they bought the founder themselves because I bought that with hard-earned cash"
    Thanks for clearing that up

    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    Oli its me! Ok..
    Since you code do you recommend i go from python to ruby or python to C#
    I've always said try out everything and stick with what you enjoy

  14. #13
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up



    I've always said try out everything and stick with what you enjoy
    I dont enjoy coding for shit yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Giving Away Free Aqw Accounts!
    By oliver8769 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 05:27 AM
  2. [Outdated] FREE AQW Account cracker - List included
    By blaze2120 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 12:53 PM
  3. [Info] *FREE* AQW accounts giveaway!
    By StormVolt in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:10 PM
  4. MORE FREE AQW ACCOUNTS ENJOY :D
    By tbanglin94 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 07:36 PM
  5. [Release] Free AQW account :D
    By truman2cool in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 10:38 AM