Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    MriLLEGAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The travelmap is exactly what I used :P

  2. #17
    opnessgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hey how come it says error 403 on the toxlp 1.3? sorry was too lazy to make thread and im new here so I cant pm :P

  3. #18
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,083
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by opnessgg View Post
    hey how come it says error 403 on the toxlp 1.3? sorry was too lazy to make thread and im new here so I cant pm :P
    Np bro but the cracker is patched sorry to say so yeah sorry man

  4. #19
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    @ToxLP It might not be patched - it could just be this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=915341
    But to be honest I haven't looked.

  5. #20
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,083
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Great Barrier

    I didn't think of the limits x.x forgot about them could have made it wait 5 - 10 mins back then but oh well x.x

  6. #21
    MriLLEGAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am working with Divien to also make a cracker

  7. #22
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,248
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good luck, haven't seen anyone from the 'old school' for quite some time (Srar, Xyo, Xeleron - I don't even know if they're still alive!)

  8. #23
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by MriLLEGAL View Post
    I am working with Divien to also make a cracker
    Sounds nice. How will you make it differ from other crackers though?
    The method is (very likely) going to be the same, and there is always the restriction of the user's connection strength.
    Perhaps you could make it more flexible/adjustable to the specific user's connection? Are you multi-threading?

  9. #24
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,117
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Sounds nice. How will you make it differ from other crackers though?
    The method is (very likely) going to be the same, and there is always the restriction of the user's connection strength.
    Perhaps you could make it more flexible/adjustable to the specific user's connection? Are you multi-threading?
    Mr Illegal.. Oli doesnt this sound like a big giant load.. Been in the community for 6 years yet never heard of and his name is mr illegal. Thoughts? :V I mean he says he knows how to do this and wants ideas yet almost everyone can know what can be possibly done and put that in :v Just seems a little weird someone is named Mr Illegal and is asking for ideas for trainers if he has been in the community for 6 years :V
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

    Great Barrier (02-24-2015)

  11. #25
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Mr Illegal.. Oli doesnt this sound like a big giant load.. Been in the community for 6 years yet never heard of and his name is mr illegal. Thoughts? :V I mean he says he knows how to do this and wants ideas yet almost everyone can know what can be possibly done and put that in :v Just seems a little weird someone is named Mr Illegal and is asking for ideas for trainers if he has been in the community for 6 years :V
    Good point. You and I always have our suspicions over these kind of things
    I guess we'll just have to see what happens...

  12. #26
    sliferodoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my fat ass crackin 'mo fucking accounts
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Good point. You and I always have our suspicions over these kind of things
    I guess we'll just have to see what happens...
    Nobody else is tripping over the fact that this Mr. Illegal guy is a newer member than me and I don't know jack shit about bots.

    imean

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not to mention:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=914609

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=914611

    And...

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=914613

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, look what I found

    (Same exact posts on a site that links-to seem to be restricted on here)

    http://www.justhack.co.in/author/mrillegal


    Been busy on other sites as well, have we...

    And he asked Oli what "big leaks in the AE security" he had found.

    And nobody's heard of this guy before?

    Yeah, you guys have fun with this.

    Last edited by sliferodoom; 02-24-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: This is BS, if you ask me.

  13. #27
    MriLLEGAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Haha

    I'm just using a new name

    Also I just added a function so you can bot in any room.

    I'm working with Divien,Cris and Xeleron

    Pretty soon everything will be clear

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I'm asking for ideas because I want to make something the player wants

  14. #28
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by MriLLEGAL View Post
    Haha

    I'm just using a new name

    Also I just added a function so you can bot in any room.

    I'm working with Divien,Cris and Xeleron

    Pretty soon everything will be clear

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I'm asking for ideas because I want to make something the player wants
    Your use of smiley faces perturbs me

  15. #29
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,547
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Your use of smiley faces perturbs me
    take it easy bro
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  16. #30
    MriLLEGAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I did alot of the botting engine today. You can bot in any room

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Trainers / bot for shaiya
    By ish2000 in forum Trainers and Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 03:57 AM
  2. [Release] all the working aqw trainers i know of
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:38 PM
  3. [Request] (Reuqest) I need a AQW trainer that works on windows 7
    By k1ngqu33n in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:55 PM
  4. [Release] AQW Datapawwolf Bot for reputation and Normal hack
    By Blizzardknight in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 07:02 AM
  5. [Release] All Hacks For V54.. No Trainers//Bot. Editing MS Files :]
    By Lotion in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:28 AM