Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Fair enough. I've been out for a while so it's what I can only expect
    There are ways to slow things down for botters though, that they could have done long ago. For example renaming methods and functions as you say.

Here's an interesting quote from an AE staff member I spoke to:
    "To be brutally honest I'm not sure that our company will be able to continue much longer due to the damage that some hackers have done to our foundation and due to the illwill and hurt feelings that have been fostered among our players. I personally feel that if we had been quicker and taken a stronger stance against hacking and botting earlier the games would not have degenerated to their present state. But Artix has always had the philosophy that all players can be good and that we should encourage them to be good instead of punishing them when they aren't. Unfortunately I'm not sure that human nature is really like that and the entitled attitude of the present generation which simply does not realize how much effort it takes to make the things which they are handed for free ends up making the situation even worse."

I still don't think they'll do much, if anything.

Edit -
    Just FYI I'll lose my shit if anyone around here pulls the 'old school' card again. I've been around for 3 years, it's not the longest but it's more than most - I don't go boasting around. @chibizs has been around for much longer - he doesn't either. James has also been around for I don't know how long, and he doesn't use it for personal gain.
    I get it if you've been around longer you'll have more experience, but instead of using it to elevate your standing and compensate for your small cock size, just use your experience to impress with material. People will appreciate it more.
    On top of that, maybe upload an avatar - that way it looks like you're staying rather than visiting for giggles
    Don't mean to offend, just some advice.
    Oldie. hehehe
    FUCK THOSE VOUCH 2 VOUCH, THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND GAY

Code:
    Its like asking a friend to like your pic in exchange for liking his pic back. which is very FAKE |  Or 2 dudes sucking each other, Which is GAY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I like cheating :P

This community has gone so downhill. Back when Cris Forums existed it was nice :P

But CheatEngine days were the best

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by awtstalamaker View Post
    Oldie. hehehe
    3 inches?

Quote Originally Posted by MriLLEGAL View Post
    I like cheating :P

This community has gone so downhill. Back when Cris Forums existed it was nice :P

But CheatEngine days were the best
    It was good here too - recently a huge group left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    3 inches?

It was good here too - recently a huge group left.
    what :P. too bad i didnt regiter for this site back in 2008~9 tho. i knew the site wayy beck then

Code:
    Its like asking a friend to like your pic in exchange for liking his pic back. which is very FAKE |  Or 2 dudes sucking each other, Which is GAY

Thanks
    what :P. too bad i didnt regiter for this site back in 2008~9 tho. i knew the site wayy beck then
    instead of using it to elevate your standing and compensate for your small cock size
    /msg2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    /msg2short
    i am not using it as a advantage u kid, take a look at my profile. and how "Decorated" it is

Code:

Thanks
    i am not using it as a advantage u kid, take a look at my profile. and how "Decorated" it is
    Woah, put your panties back on.
    You quoted me in a humorous way, I replied in good humour too.
    People take shit too seriously these days.

Plus I don't see how you can call me 'kid' without knowing my age, or where you're quoting 'decorated' from because I never used it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Woah, put your panties back on.
    You quoted me in a humorous way, I replied in good humour too.
    People take shit too seriously these days.

Plus I don't see how you can call me 'kid' without knowing my age, or where you're quoting 'decorated' from because I never used it.
    welcome to the internet. i am just replying not seriously tho. either your new or im too old that the thing "all people in the internet are kids" are no longer that used? or did that condense down cod games?

Code:

Thanks
    welcome to the internet. i am just replying not seriously tho. either your new or im too old that the thing "all people in the internet are kids" are no longer that used? or did that condense down cod games?
    Sorry I'm having trouble understanding you.
    We'll leave this as it is, I've had 3 hours of examinations today and my brain is fried.
    Have a good one :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Let me shed some light on this for you all. You can stop botting.. There are multiple ways to do it and some ways can be worked around and some ways cant.. So for the love of god put your dicks away and stop a pointless argument. Dolphin.. Are you serious? To stop botting you can check the user client loading the SWF from the server itself.. Of course you could spoof your user client ID but there are multiple ways to stop botting permanently that isnt easily bypassed. Did you think of that before patronizing Olie? No you didn't so please think before you say stupid stuff. Okay? Okay. Also why post a picture of Xeleron? Please if you were Xeleron there would be better ways to prove that than opening your mouth without thinking and posting an old ass picture. Kk? Kk. Now for the love of god will everyone just shh. We do not know anything yet which means speculating about what will happen and why is useless until it happens. Until then if a GM, Minion or whoever reads this thread, will you please lock it?
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

Great Barrier (02-26-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinman93 View Post
    Oh really, explain? arguments please
    Just shhh and listen to @Great Barrier also look at this guys
    Botting is easy to stop, aqw is money hungry, they want monie to survive. People like me who buy 12k ac every other week help them Althrough in august I am switching to smite and going to college. So I will contact aqw to delete my account, or lock it or something.

Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 02-26-2015 at 05:16 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

Great Barrier (02-26-2015)

Thanks
    Wow, hella lot of arguing going on.

Anyways, don't get your panties in a bunch, cuz even if there chose to stop botting, it wouldn't happen until "after phase 1" which ends in "September".

Bot for the 7 months you can before AE (if they stop being money whores) comes stomping down on the botting community
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

Thanks
    well that sux

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fair enough. I've been out for a while so it's what I can only expect
    There are ways to slow things down for botters though, that they could have done long ago. For example renaming methods and functions as you say.

Here's an interesting quote from an AE staff member I spoke to:
    "To be brutally honest I'm not sure that our company will be able to continue much longer due to the damage that some hackers have done to our foundation and due to the illwill and hurt feelings that have been fostered among our players. I personally feel that if we had been quicker and taken a stronger stance against hacking and botting earlier the games would not have degenerated to their present state. But Artix has always had the philosophy that all players can be good and that we should encourage them to be good instead of punishing them when they aren't. Unfortunately I'm not sure that human nature is really like that and the entitled attitude of the present generation which simply does not realize how much effort it takes to make the things which they are handed for free ends up making the situation even worse."
    Why are botters the bad guys?
    I would like to know from anyone here. If I'm using LeBot for example, what am I doing that would hurt AE?
    If AE hates botters, why would they release an item which only 1004 players got it(Seppy armor) and most of them with bots?
    The biggest problem in AQW atm is that AE can't make good releases anymore. One example: between 2 weeks, they released 2 new factions.
    It would take like 30-40 hours of playing to reach rank 10 on those factions without botting. Was it really necessary?
    Why most of AE releases are something that requires doing the same thing over and over again?
    I know that most of MNORPGS works the same way, but the biggest diference is that they have stronger combat systems. Playing AQW is like an OCD for me. I bot for hours only to get a cool 1% drop rare item, that wouldn't give me any benefict in game, or complete my board with all rank 10 factions.
    My theory is that AE found out that they made a mistake on AQW. They could have made a very different game. When it was on Alpha phase, I had a lot of dreams about how big this game would become and how many things I would do in the future.
    But, the sadly truth is that atm, AQW is just a Dress game. A game where we spend 10 hours to get an armor that looks cool, only to stop using it after another cool armor releases. A game where the most important thing on any MNORPG(on my opinion),which is reaching the max level, is one of the easier things in game.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Why are botters the bad guys?
    I would like to know from anyone here. If I'm using LeBot for example, what am I doing that would hurt AE?
    If AE hates botters, why would they release an item which only 1004 players got it(Seppy armor) and most of them with bots?
    The biggest problem in AQW atm is that AE can't make good releases anymore. One example: between 2 weeks, they released 2 new factions.
    It would take like 30-40 hours of playing to reach rank 10 on those factions without botting. Was it really necessary?
    Why most of AE releases are something that requires doing the same thing over and over again?
    I know that most of MNORPGS works the same way, but the biggest diference is that they have stronger combat systems. Playing AQW is like an OCD for me. I bot for hours only to get a cool 1% drop rare item, that wouldn't give me any benefict in game, or complete my board with all rank 10 factions.
    My theory is that AE found out that they made a mistake on AQW. They could have made a very different game. When it was on Alpha phase, I had a lot of dreams about how big this game would become and how many things I would do in the future.
    But, the sadly truth is that atm, AQW is just a Dress game. A game where we spend 10 hours to get an armor that looks cool, only to stop using it after another cool armor releases. A game where the most important thing on any MNORPG(on my opinion),which is reaching the max level, is one of the easier things in game.
    I only see the account cracking as a problem that is it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast