View Poll Results: Is Exalted Legion Champion worth it?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    3 75.00%
  • No

    1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Stelikas12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GR
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question Is Exalted Legion Champion worth it?

    So, as the title says, is Exalted Legion Champion worth the 1000 legion tokens to farm more legion tokens?
    Please answer me this question. (I won't pay for this game so don't tell me any suggestions who need ACs)
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Definetly not, do aextras, get acs, when the next paragon comes out get it.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  3. #3
    Stelikas12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GR
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Definetly not, do aextras, get acs, when the next paragon comes out get it.
    Too lazy.

  4. #4
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelikas12 View Post
    Too lazy.
    Even with botting it'll take a while to get 1000 lt
    Aextras is really fast. If you don't want to do it, don't do legion, you're clearly not up to the challenge.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  5. #5
    Stelikas12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GR
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post


    Even with botting it'll take a while to get 1000 lt
    Aextras is really fast. If you don't want to do it, don't do legion, you're clearly not up to the challenge.
    Meh, i already have 500 legion tokens, i would love to do AExtras but where i live there are not many ******s i used cybe****** once but i'm afraid that i will get banned so it's not worth it, better ELC than nothing.

  6. #6
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelikas12 View Post
    Meh, i already have 500 legion tokens, i would love to do AExtras but where i live there are not many ******s i used cybe****** once but i'm afraid that i will get banned so it's not worth it, better ELC than nothing.
    I'm not so sure about that, if you have something to trade for, I can give u 10$ for 2k
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  7. #7
    firefest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    @qaqwer Can you please remove the "Allah akhbar" from your sig.

  8. #8
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    489
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post


    Even with botting it'll take a while to get 1000 lt
    Aextras is really fast. If you don't want to do it, don't do legion, you're clearly not up to the challenge.
    Its not hard if you have the thanatos pet..
    I got 1.6k overnight. Did this like 10-15 times to get everything i wanted
    That is lich king, exalted champion, legion titan and every thing you need for it.
     

  9. #9
    Stelikas12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GR
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post


    I'm not so sure about that, if you have something to trade for, I can give u 10$ for 2k
    I can give you a lvl 20 member account (it expires october), would you like that?
    Add me on skype: CoDStelikas

  10. #10
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelikas12 View Post
    I can give you a lvl 20 member account (it expires october), would you like that?
    Add me on skype: CoDStelikas
    agh sorry no,
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  11. #11
    Stelikas12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GR
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post

    agh sorry no,
    Okayyyyy

  12. #12
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Its not hard if you have the thanatos pet..
    I got 1.6k overnight. Did this like 10-15 times to get everything i wanted
    That is lich king, exalted champion, legion titan and every thing you need for it.
    You don't like reading do you...
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  13. #13
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    489
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post


    You don't like reading do you...
    Reading what?
    You said "It will take some time to get 1k LT even with botting"
    i said "Its not that hard"
     

  14. #14
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Reading what?
    You said "It will take some time to get 1k LT even with botting"
    i said "Its not that hard"
    I said to get paragon INSTEAD if you have it you don't need exalted.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firefest View Post
    @qaqwer Can you please remove the "Allah akhbar" from your sig.

    No. If you son't stop ill crash a plane to your house. ALLAH AKHBAR
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  15. #15
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    489
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post


    I said to get paragon INSTEAD if you have it you don't need exalted.


    - - - Updated - - -




    No. If you son't stop ill crash a plane to your house. ALLAH AKHBAR
    I was quoting your "Even with botting it'll take a while to get 1000 lt"
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Exalted Legion Champion - Legion Token Bot
    By Kent Tailocad in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:19 PM
  2. [Solved] Exalted legion champion will be sell again?
    By aimanamri in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:16 AM
  3. [Release] Fastest High/Exalted Legion Champion Bot
    By drekxar in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:56 PM
  4. [Request] can someone make me a Exalted Legion Champion bot
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:43 AM
  5. [Release] Farming LT Using Exalted Legion Champion and High Legion Champion Quest Bot
    By Bogy30 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:01 AM