Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    SoRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Lightbulb How do Drop Rates work? And Room Coordinates?

    Hi guys I have two questions:

    1. Drop Rates: Is it an RNG when the monster dies? Or is it pre-set when a monster spawns i.e. already determined what that monster will drop when it spawns? Will I have a better chance farming is a less farmed room e.g. gravestrike-92378 as opposed to a public room (-1, -2, etc.) or will it make no difference?

    2. Room Coordinates: How do I use these in LB or DM? I want to use them to bypass rooms that require you to defeat monsters. But whenever I type a room e.g. r4 it moves me to a glitched empty room where I can't see any monsters or my own character. How do I use this properly? For example if I want to skip to Blazebeard in /join manacannon?


    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    1. Usually RNG, but there are items/miscs that have a predetermined drop rate (like 0.001%, 50%, etc.). I would suggest farming in a private room, as you won't have to wait for them to respawn because someone killed them.

    2. In Bot Manager (in Le Bot for example) you have there the "Cell Pad" section, with a "!" button, which determines for you the room coordinates. It's kinda hard for you to determine on your own the coordinates, so I suggest using the "!" button.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megenhos For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Black (12-01-2015),SoRay (12-01-2015)

  4. #3
    SoRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    1. Usually RNG, but there are items/miscs that have a predetermined drop rate (like 0.001%, 50%, etc.). I would suggest farming in a private room, as you won't have to wait for them to respawn because someone killed them.
    But is it RNG when the monster spawns or when it dies is what I was wondering. Like does the monster get linked with what it drops when it spawns or will and RNG decide what it drops when you kill it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    2. In Bot Manager (in Le Bot for example) you have there the "Cell Pad" section, with a "!" button, which determines for you the room coordinates. It's kinda hard for you to determine on your own the coordinates, so I suggest using the "!" button.
    So it's impossible to guess correctly the coordinates of the next room? And is there a list on the internet of different map room coordinates?

  5. #4
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by SoRay View Post
    But is it RNG when the monster spawns or when it dies is what I was wondering. Like does the monster get linked with what it drops when it spawns or will and RNG decide what it drops when you kill it?


    So it's impossible to guess correctly the coordinates of the next room? And is there a list on the internet of different map room coordinates?
    1. RNG decides what the monster drops too (more or less on quests).
    2. It's not really impossible, but it's way more harder to do it on your own than to use the "!" button. From what I know, there is no such list.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Similar Threads

  1. how do i make dungeons work and boss behaviors / dungeons drop
    By skuxxfellabro in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:45 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 08:31 PM
  3. Drop Rates, OverDamaging and less powerful weapons
    By notez4 in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:00 AM
  4. How to Properly Rate Work.
    By Gourav2122 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 04:21 AM
  5. Why chams arnt working and how to get them to work
    By Holysniper in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 12:58 AM