Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    spearcrush7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused

    LE Bot 8.4 Account No Longer Attacking

    After using LE Bot 8.4 for around 4-5 months of constant botting, today something exceedingly weird happened, my main account is no longer able to attack (using the bot). Le Bot is able to move to a location, pickup items, and do everything a normal bot is able to do. But, it is not able to attack anymore. I tried using a different account, which worked fine, was able to bot sandsea 1-10 with no hickups, so it's seemingly my account that is the problem. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.

  2. #2
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by spearcrush7 View Post
    After using LE Bot 8.4 for around 4-5 months of constant botting, today something exceedingly weird happened, my main account is no longer able to attack (using the bot). Le Bot is able to move to a location, pickup items, and do everything a normal bot is able to do. But, it is not able to attack anymore. I tried using a different account, which worked fine, was able to bot sandsea 1-10 with no hickups, so it's seemingly my account that is the problem. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.
    You're maybe using a new class that hasn't got a skill set in Le Bot. It should still attack by default, but maybe something is messing it up. Use a different class.

  3. #3
    Fvzion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You're maybe using a new class that hasn't got a skill set in Le Bot. It should still attack by default, but maybe something is messing it up. Use a different class.
    It's a very strange situation. I've had this issue with Blaze Binder but somehow it works on certain rooms and vice versa.

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Fvzion View Post
    It's a very strange situation. I've had this issue with Blaze Binder but somehow it works on certain rooms and vice versa.
    Sadly there's too many variables to know for certain. Until someone who is willing returns (or someone new takes the initiative) to constantly update/rebuild a trainer to tackle these small issues, people will sadly just have to deal with them.

  5. #5
    spearcrush7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You're maybe using a new class that hasn't got a skill set in Le Bot. It should still attack by default, but maybe something is messing it up. Use a different class.
    So I did fiddle with this. Messing with skills didnt change anything. I just switched to carbon and still us Le Bot for my alt account. It's so bizzare, my main is also not able to loot drops without crashing, but my alt can. It's really odd.

  6. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by spearcrush7 View Post
    So I did fiddle with this. Messing with skills didnt change anything. I just switched to carbon and still us Le Bot for my alt account. It's so bizzare, my main is also not able to loot drops without crashing, but my alt can. It's really odd.
    Try to keep experimenting. Eventually you'll probably notice what it is and be able to avoid it from happening again.
    Sorry that I can't really help otherwise.

  7. #7
    spearcrush7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Try to keep experimenting. Eventually you'll probably notice what it is and be able to avoid it from happening again.
    Sorry that I can't really help otherwise.
    Oh it's not an issue, I just use carbon for my main and Le Bot for my alt, I just find it really weird how one day is just stopped. I'll fiddle with it this weekend to just try and get an answer.

  8. #8
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by spearcrush7 View Post
    Oh it's not an issue, I just use carbon for my main and Le Bot for my alt, I just find it really weird how one day is just stopped. I'll fiddle with it this weekend to just try and get an answer.
    Glad to hear it. Good luck.

  9. #9
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,212
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,213
    Believe this has been solved.
    /Closed


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 01:52 PM
  2. [Request] Trading Sudden Attack NA account for Sudden Attack SEA account
    By wooyoung55 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:33 AM
  3. [WTT] Trading Sudden Attack NA account for Sudden Attack SEA account
    By wooyoung55 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 11:27 PM
  4. Paying 100M for botted level 70 account
    By insanelyodd in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM
  5. How to bot on multiple accounts
    By deadskulz in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:35 PM