Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36

    Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)

    Yes, another one of these. I have searched around without finding a definitive answer.

    Is there anyone here who has used Carbon's auto-bots (Mana Energy or Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance) and actually received the non-mem voucher? Meaning that Carbon automatically picked it up?

    I have been botting it for 1 week straight without receiving the voucher. During this time, I have experienced 2 strange disconnections, where I have had at least 1 more bot running on the same computer and network that did NOT disconnect. I suspect these disconnections occured because of a failure to pick up the voucher drop, though I can't confirm it.

    I decided to try doing The Assistant quest manually, and after 20 million down the drain, no voucher. This is why I need to know that Carbon actually is able to pick up the voucher before deciding what to do next.

  2. #2
    Hell_Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I was botting Mana Energy with Le Bot since 2014, I NEVER get the voucher until some weeks ago using Carbon, I had time to get BLoD in less that 1/4 of that time, now in like a month I did get the vouvher nonmem 2 times, I had DCs like you, but maybe it happen when quest drop a certain group of ítems, like 4-5 and bot auto-accepting the makes a DC, just keep doing it

  3. #3
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Dogg View Post
    I was botting Mana Energy with Le Bot since 2014, I NEVER get the voucher until some weeks ago using Carbon, I had time to get BLoD in less that 1/4 of that time, now in like a month I did get the vouvher nonmem 2 times, I had DCs like you, but maybe it happen when quest drop a certain group of ítems, like 4-5 and bot auto-accepting the makes a DC, just keep doing it
    That is great to hear. What about your settings by the way, did you enable reject drops or get all drops? Neither?

  4. #4
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    That is great to hear. What about your settings by the way, did you enable reject drops or get all drops? Neither?
    Why do you enable accept or reject leave them alone the mana golem quest will get it by itself and all of the important items from the quest like non mem voucher, mem voucher, diamond of nug and etc. Also remember that it is random and has a low drop rate, a real low one.

  5. #5
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    Why do you enable accept or reject leave them alone the mana golem quest will get it by itself and all of the important items from the quest like non mem voucher, mem voucher, diamond of nug and etc. Also remember that it is random and has a low drop rate, a real low one.
    I know that, and I don't enable either of them. This suspicion is just haunting me so I had to ask.

  6. #6
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,654
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,923
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Voucher has become hell tbh, it was never this hard back prior to the dage v nulgath war.

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  7. #7
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    The Voucher has become hell tbh, it was never this hard back prior to the dage v nulgath war.
    Yeah, it's quite ridiculous I'd say. No wonder botting is so popular.

    Anyway, I was finally lucky. I woke up with a non-mem voucher in my inventory that Carbon automatically picked which answers my question. Thread can be closed.

  8. #8
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,654
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,923
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Yeah, it's quite ridiculous I'd say. No wonder botting is so popular.

    Anyway, I was finally lucky. I woke up with a non-mem voucher in my inventory that Carbon automatically picked which answers my question. Thread can be closed.
    Well what are the odds of that. Glad you got lucky though!

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  9. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,142
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,364
    My Mood
    Happy
    /Moved to the correct section, solved & closed.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Help voucher of nulgath non mem
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:49 PM
  2. [Outdated] Voucher Of Nulgath (non-mem) Bot For Le Bot
    By ahmed raslan in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:49 AM
  3. Le Bot Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
    By iFatality in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 PM
  4. [Help] Voucher Of Nulgath (Non Mem)
    By ReeZ-_-MoDz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:43 AM
  5. [Solved] Voucher of Nulgath Non Mem
    By Xepherrr in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 09:10 PM