Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

DragonFire of Nulgath

Welp, I just noticed that the item "DragonFire of Nulgath" is rewarded from the "Twisted Items of Nulgath" quest which is one of those "You may also choose one of:" rewards.

I need the Dragonfire for pursuing the Archfiend Doomlord which needs uni 34 so I need to bot to constantly get the Dragonfire.

The problem here is that it is like the "Voucher item Totem of Nulgath" where you have to bot to get the item but the "choose" part means that you can't get the reward from botting without a packet spammer.

Now I would otherwise accept and turn in the quest manually but it can only be done from a couple sword pets of nulgath and I am a free player (which would make finding a person with the sword to turn it in EXTREMELY annoying).

So if someone could tell me if making a bot for that like the voucher totem one is possible that would be great.

Thanks
    Unless the packet for selecting the DragonFire is around here somewhere, you need to complete the quest once and get the packet.
    The quest ID is 765, so just get the totems from the voucher item bot, and maybe you can make it compatible to run both
    quests at once, [and release it as your own idea, ] but yea, pretty much the only way.

Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!

To Be Implemented Soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Welp, I just noticed that the item "DragonFire of Nulgath" is rewarded from the "Twisted Items of Nulgath" quest which is one of those "You may also choose one of:" rewards.

I need the Dragonfire for pursuing the Archfiend Doomlord which needs uni 34 so I need to bot to constantly get the Dragonfire.

The problem here is that it is like the "Voucher item Totem of Nulgath" where you have to bot to get the item but the "choose" part means that you can't get the reward from botting without a packet spammer.

Now I would otherwise accept and turn in the quest manually but it can only be done from a couple sword pets of nulgath and I am a free player (which would make finding a person with the sword to turn it in EXTREMELY annoying).

So if someone could tell me if making a bot for that like the voucher totem one is possible that would be great.
    Just get the regeants and load the quest manually with a quest loader.

Contact me on Skype!

Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Just get the regeants and load the quest manually with a quest loader.
    Quest loaders?

If you can bring a run-down of these quest loaders and which ones are safe that I should use?

If you are talking about the aqw trainers then auto-turning in the quest should result in no drops as the voucher totems originally did until packet spammer codes were released to get it.
    Last edited by Edgy_Name; 10-23-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quest loaders?

If you can can you bring a run-down of these quest loaders and which ones are safe that I should use?
    A "quest loader" is just the loader in the trainer where you can load quests without having the item/being at the NPC.
    All trainers [Le Bot, Carbon, Cetera, etc.] have them, use the ID I posted and use that.

To Be Implemented Soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Unless the packet for selecting the DragonFire is around here somewhere, you need to complete the quest once and get the packet.
    So, are you able to do that and release the codes? Cause I am definitely out of that bag of water.

BTW I edited my previous post as you replied to it

The quest rewards are "choose one of the items" not "receive the following" or "random". That is why there is a problem
    Last edited by Edgy_Name; 10-23-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    So, are you able to do that and release the codes? Cause I am definitely out of that bag of water.

The quest rewards are "choose one of the items" not "receive the following" or "random". That is why there is a problem
    This will reward you with the Dragonfire of Nulgath.

%xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%136945%765%1316%false%wvz%

Thanks

That's what i'm referring to, woods' bot had the issue when it's choose an item, you need to complete the quest and while choosing/accepting it, have a sniffer going. As far as "releasing the code," i'd have to do the task and I'm no where near completing it as I don't bother with nulgath atm.

To Be Implemented Soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    This will reward you with the Dragonfire of Nulgath.

%xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%136945%765%1316%false%wvz%
    How to use this packet spammer should i enter it directly or complete a quest

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdo_121 View Post
    How to use this packet spammer should i enter it directly or complete a quest
    You add it as a task in a bot manager to complete the Twisted Items of Nulgath quest and get the Dragonfire. Carbon doesn't have a send packet-task though but other bots do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    For the totem of nulgath quest, use the spawn rate glitch & if you use alternate accounts -it can be completed really quickly!

Thanks
    Mainly RIP Matrix Conduit, it's been 2 years since they finally patched that thing.

Anyway, there's still another readily available source, which is clicking the handle of the Blade of Revontheus the Good in the shop at /brightfortress. Probably not the solution you're looking for, but this is the easiest fix I can suggest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Can this close now or what. The blade of revontheus thing works fine