Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Multiplie temp IDs = action

Hey everyone.

I am making a Dreadrock Gem Exchange bot, and I've got the temporary item IDs for the quest items, but if I make the bot go to cell if I have 3/3 of one of the 3 gems, it'll work, but I still need the 3/3 of the 2 other gems.

Temporary item IDs:

33886 - Shattered Dreadrock Gem
    33887 - Polished Dreadrock Gem
    33888 - Crystal Dreadrock Gem

BTW the code below is from Carbon 1.8 Advanced Menu.

Is there a way I can change this command to require all 3 temporary item IDs?

If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33886 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)

I have tried this and it didn't work with spaces and commas.

If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33886 33887 33888 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)

Intensions

If I could make the bot require 3/3 of all 3 gems, it'd be much more efficient than just randomly moving to another cell and turning in. Also I could use this function in many other bots.

Thank you,
    Magnus.
    Last edited by MGanuslange; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:37 PM.
    Test signature

Thanks
    I wouldn't think so, I haven't bothered to make complicated bots except for one but with my noob experience with carbon, I can safely say at least I don't think there's a possible way to make multiple item IDs be available before going to a set location because it's checking for the item you set for the specific command line.

Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!

To Be Implemented Soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    I wouldn't think so, I haven't bothered to make complicated bots except for one but with my noob experience with carbon, I can safely say at least I don't think there's a possible way to make multiple item IDs be available before going to a set location because it's checking for the item you set for the specific command line.
    Hmm.. OK, thank you. I think I'll try to ask the maker of Carbon.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Have you tried adding a delay to when the bot moves to another cell?

I mean,

If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33886 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)
    If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33887 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)
    If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33888 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)

At the moment at least one of this advanced functions trigger you'll be sent to Blank Pad: Center right? And by that time you maybe only have 3/3 of one type of item and not 3/3 of all 3. So why not put a delay instead?
    While in Blank Pad: Center, put like 5000-10000 delay and then if the quest isn't completed still, the bot restarts with hopes of gathering the rest of the missing quest items until it finally has them all and turns it in.

I'm not sure if you thought about this already, or maybe you did but thought it would be faster and as you stated efficient if you could have 3/3 of all 3 right away then hop to blankpad only to turn in the quest that's why you're requesting for help right now.

But yea, as @ImThrowingMyLifeAway said, you cant have IFs on multiple Item IDs for as far as I know.

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Have you tried adding a delay to when the bot moves to another cell?

I mean,

If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33887 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)
    If Frame/Cell = r4 and Inv Item ID : 33888 Quantity : 3 Move to Cell - (Cell:Blank Pad: Center)

At the moment at least one of this advanced functions trigger you'll be sent to Blank Pad: Center right? And by that time you maybe only have 3/3 of one type of item and not 3/3 of all 3. So why not put a delay instead?
    While in Blank Pad: Center, put like 5000-10000 delay and then if the quest isn't completed still, the bot restarts with hopes of gathering the rest of the missing quest items until it finally has them all and turns it in.

I'm not sure if you thought about this already, or maybe you did but thought it would be faster and as you stated efficient if you could have 3/3 of all 3 right away then hop to blankpad only to turn in the quest that's why you're requesting for help right now.

But yea, as @ImThrowingMyLifeAway said, you cant have IFs on multiple Item IDs for as far as I know.
    What do you mean? So if I have 3/3 of one of the 3 gemstones and it joins Blank Center, and waits (delay) what should happen?
    Sorry I don't get it.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    What do you mean? So if I have 3/3 of one of the 3 gemstones and it joins Blank Center, and waits (delay) what should happen?
    Sorry I don't get it.
    After it joins blank center a certain delay will be in play and the bot will try to complete/turn-in the quest.
    But since you only have 3/3 of one of the 3 gems it won't turn in.
    After the delay is over the bot will restart and you'll move back to the area and continue farming for the rest of the reagents that you lack.

This will continue until the time comes; when you join blank center with all 3 gems at 3/3, where you can finally turn in and complete the quest.

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    After it joins blank center a certain delay will be in play and the bot will try to complete/turn-in the quest.
    But since you only have 3/3 of one of the 3 gems it won't turn in.
    After the delay is over the bot will restart and you'll move back to the area and continue farming for the rest of the reagents that you lack.

This will continue until the time comes; when you join blank center with all 3 gems at 3/3, where you can finally turn in and complete the quest.
    Oh, that's right. Actually a pretty good idea, I will probably use this in some of my future bots.
    Thank you so much
    Test signature