Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Diamonds of nulgath

    they patched klunks quests. Now it is very hard to get diamonds quickly. I treid mana and escherion and nothing seems to be working. Any other quests to get diamonds without drudgen etc

  2. #2
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    anyone help

  3. #3
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    anyone help
    They are working just takes time for it to drop.
    Leave it at night and you should get like 3-2 diamonds.

  4. #4
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    didnt get anything for 3 days got one i need a faster way

  5. #5
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    didnt get anything for 3 days got one i need a faster way
    Then... Im sorry but you are out of luck.

  6. #6
    jp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When the Diamonds of Nulgath bot is still not patched... I got 13 diamonds for about 2-3 hours.
    Farming for Legion Fenrirs at the portal... ah I'll miss it.

    Now when I run out of diamonds, I don't know what to do...

  7. #7
    ReeZ-_-MoDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    they patched klunks quests. Now it is very hard to get diamonds quickly. I treid mana and escherion and nothing seems to be working. Any other quests to get diamonds without drudgen etc
    use any class with the enchancement lucky i get so much good stuff from larvae i need to sell voucher diamons and so on

  8. #8
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeZ-_-MoDz View Post
    use any class with the enchancement lucky i get so much good stuff from larvae i need to sell voucher diamons and so on
    The luck enhancement has nothing to do with drop rates. /facepalm Luck enhancements don't affect drop rates. Drop rates are already pre-determined and the RNG decides if you get the drop or not.

  9. #9
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeZ-_-MoDz View Post
    use any class with the enchancement lucky i get so much good stuff from larvae i need to sell voucher diamons and so on
    "It may have effects outside the combat" quote from Stats/Class, in AQW.
    "Feelin’ lucky? You will be with the Lucky Enhancement! Lucky Enhancements add a huge amount of Luck stats and slightly improves all other stats." quote from Lorepedia.

    Which is true that Lucky won't improve drop rates.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 03-13-2013 at 02:08 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  10. #10
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    "It may have effects outside the combat" quote from Stats/Class, in AQW.
    "Feelin’ lucky? You will be with the Lucky Enhancement! Lucky Enhancements add a huge amount of Luck stats and slightly improves all other stats." quote from Lorepedia.

    Which is true that Lucky won't improve drop rates.
    You're contradicting the exact same thing what @thebigbang20 posted... Lol.

  11. #11
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    You're contradicting the exact same thing what @thebigbang20 posted... Lol.
    Nevermind.. .. Just added some quotes .
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  12. #12
    crystalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    They are working just takes time for it to drop.
    Leave it at night and you should get like 3-2 diamonds.
    i got 5-7 diamond per day
    just use mana on twilly server

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    The luck enhancement has nothing to do with drop rates. /facepalm Luck enhancements don't affect drop rates. Drop rates are already pre-determined and the RNG decides if you get the drop or not.
    lol u right even leperchaun cant help u with this

  13. #13
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why would post on this? You didn't even provide any decent information.

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] the diamond of nulgath
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:11 PM
  2. [Patched] Diamonds Of Nulgath
    By AboodElshreef in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
  3. [Info] Is the Diamond of Nulgath bot in Le Bot Still working ?
    By aiu in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 12:25 PM
  4. [Release] "Only Strong Will Survive" Diamond of Nulgath Bot
    By deethe in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM
  5. How to play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on PC
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:22 PM