Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810

    Thumbs down Giveaway Account Disabled

    Hey Everyone,

    I'm not feeling the best...
    I just started my 9th giveaway yesterday (I didn't post about it on MPGH) ... and AE found me, and disabled the account
    I then got this e-mail:

     

    Dear AQWorlds player, This is a notification that all accounts under your email address have been disabled. This means that your email address had control of one or more accounts that were not created with your email address. If you feel your account has been disabled in error, please visit our help page here: HELP PAGE Please note, we do not allow players to share, trade, sell or give away accounts as per our Rules and Terms & Conditions listed here: AQ RULESArtix Entertainment -- Privacy Policy[/url] TERMS LINK If you give someone your password and let them have account access, you compromise the safety and security of your account. Also, please make sure and only enter your account name and password on official Artix Entertainment sites. This is an automated email. If you reply to this email you will not receive a reply. Please contact us via our help pages with any questions. BattleOn! Sincerely, Artix HelpTeam SUPPORT PAGES


    I spent quite a long time on this account. The username is forthelolz369 if you want to check it out.
    Is there any possible way I can recover it? If I can't recover it, I will start getting tons of hate mail from the people who were in the contest within the next few hours

    Any advice?
    I guess I will do my giveaways in future without showing the username.

    Oliboli8769

  2. #2
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    I'm not feeling the best...
    I just started my 9th giveaway yesterday (I didn't post about it on MPGH) ... and AE found me, and disabled the account
    I then got this e-mail:

     

    Dear AQWorlds player, This is a notification that all accounts under your email address have been disabled. This means that your email address had control of one or more accounts that were not created with your email address. If you feel your account has been disabled in error, please visit our help page here: HELP PAGE Please note, we do not allow players to share, trade, sell or give away accounts as per our Rules and Terms & Conditions listed here: AQ RULESArtix Entertainment -- Privacy Policy[/url] TERMS LINK If you give someone your password and let them have account access, you compromise the safety and security of your account. Also, please make sure and only enter your account name and password on official Artix Entertainment sites. This is an automated email. If you reply to this email you will not receive a reply. Please contact us via our help pages with any questions. BattleOn! Sincerely, Artix HelpTeam SUPPORT PAGES


    I spent quite a long time on this account. The username is forthelolz369 if you want to check it out.
    Is there any possible way I can recover it? If I can't recover it, I will start getting tons of hate mail from the people who were in the contest within the next few hours

    Any advice?
    I guess I will do my giveaways in future without showing the username.

    Oliboli8769
    I know a way. Have tea and biscuits with artix and try your luck. He is a reasonable guy.
    Ayy Lmao

  3. #3
    SkyeSully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    oh that sucks :/ but yeah you probably should of put hacked accounts on a alternative hotmail but i'm very sorry to hear that.

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeSully View Post
    oh that sucks :/ but yeah you probably should of put hacked accounts on a alternative hotmail but i'm very sorry to hear that.
    Thanks man, yeah I should have done that

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    I know a way. Have tea and biscuits with artix and try your luck. He is a reasonable guy.
    Haha Ok. I have tried to contact him

  5. #5
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,247
    My Mood
    Happy
    Send them one hell of an angry mail with some BS sad story, works for me all the time...

  6. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Send them one hell of an angry mail with some BS sad story, works for me all the time...
    Haha I did I wrote an essay about how 'I'm only trying to help others' and how they're morally doing the wrong thing xD

  7. #7
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Haha I did I wrote an essay about how 'I'm only trying to help others' and how they're morally doing the wrong thing xD
    Yip Yip Potato Chip
    Ayy Lmao

  8. #8
    SkyeSully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    are you able to use AQWorlds: Help & Support Pages ?

  9. #9
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    its the ae policy u can own only 1 acc per email ..

  10. #10
    TruthHurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    its the ae policy u can own only 1 acc per email ..
    Uh, no? You are allowed to assign any amount of AQW accounts to the same email address, but this is a stupid thing to do, because if one gets banned, they can ban every single other account under the same email address. That doesn't mean that they will do this every time, but the risk is there regardless.

    As for how I know you are wrong, I say that because I have tons of accounts under one email address. And AE has no problem with this.

    The only reason mass bans happen is because what AE said to that guy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    your email address had control of one or more accounts that were not created with your email address
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 06-22-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: emphasis

  11. #11
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Uh, no? You are allowed to assign any amount of AQW accounts to the same email address, but this is a stupid thing to do, because if one gets banned, they can ban every single other account under the same email address. That doesn't mean that they will do this every time, but the risk is there regardless.

    As for how I know you are wrong, I say that because I have tons of accounts under one email address. And AE has no problem with this.

    The only reason mass bans happen is because what AE said to that guy:

    Yeah, most of what you say is correct
    But not the last thing... I think the reason why I was disabled was because they found my youtube channel They found all the 9 giveaways I had been doing, and disabled all of them. The accounts were all on separate e-mail addresses.

    In the e-mail they said "we do not allow players to share, trade, sell or give away accounts"

    EDIT: Oh and, just typical of AE, they banned every account apart from the ones that had paying users on them (Had AC's on them)
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 06-22-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  12. #12
    TruthHurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I think the reason why I was disabled was because they found my youtube channel
    Oh, wow, fair enough, I wasn't aware that they'd found your YouTube channel. I must say, that was quite some bad luck there.

  13. #13
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Oh, wow, fair enough, I wasn't aware that they'd found your YouTube channel. I must say, that was quite some bad luck there.
    Why bump an old thread?

  14. #14
    TruthHurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    Why bump an old thread?
    Replying to person quoting me? And besides, I told you I don't post here much. The past couple of hours notwithstanding.

  15. #15
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Replying to person quoting me? And besides, I told you I don't post here much. The past couple of hours notwithstanding.
    That was one hell of a slow reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Account Disabled
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. Steam account Disabled?
    By rovald in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. is my account disable?
    By zrandon in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:55 PM
  4. [SOLVED]Account Disabled
    By Jazk in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:11 PM
  5. account disabled?
    By SofaKingH4rd in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:48 AM