Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ThatGuyRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question voucher of nulgath (non men)

    I was looking up the posts and some people say that bots don't accept voucher of nulgath (non men).
    I am using le bot 7.6, Is there any bot manager things that i can download or do to make it grab the drop?

  2. #2
    Geovane108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyRaiden View Post
    I was looking up the posts and some people say that bots don't accept voucher of nulgath (non men).
    I am using le bot 7.6, Is there any bot manager things that i can download or do to make it grab the drop?
    I think le bot gets all the juggernaut farming items.

  3. #3
    ThatGuyRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Idk becouse i have le bot almose working 24/7 for 1 week and i haven't got any voucher (non mem) and it's just the last thing i need to juggernauts

  4. #4
    Geovane108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyRaiden View Post
    Idk becouse i have le bot almose working 24/7 for 1 week and i haven't got any voucher (non mem) and it's just the last thing i need to juggernauts
    Then just check the bot if you see the voucher drop.

  5. #5
    admiral.kizaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    It's a hard drop.

  6. #6
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    It's a hard drop.
    Hard drop my fucking ass, IT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE DROP!!!

  7. #7
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Patience dude. It will come. Try doing 'Spin the Wheel' more than the Larvae quest. Also, made the Bot is just not accepting the drop. Trying farming for Juggernaut items while you have the packet spammer picking up Non-Mem Vouchers. The packet is:%xt%zm%getDrop%115861%4862%

    Try doing that. Hope this helps.

  8. #8
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Patience dude. It will come. Try doing 'Spin the Wheel' more than the Larvae quest. Also, made the Bot is just not accepting the drop. Trying farming for Juggernaut items while you have the packet spammer picking up Non-Mem Vouchers. The packet is:%xt%zm%getDrop%115861%4862%

    Try doing that. Hope this helps.
    lul, the packet disconnects you btw.

  9. #9
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    lul, the packet disconnects you btw.
    Most packets, that I have tried correctly, have disconnected me.

  10. #10
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Seriously? Packet Spammer works great for me. Of course you are going to get disconnected using a trainer but the Packet Spammer doesn't really seem to increase the chances of being DCed for me.

  11. #11
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Hard drop my fucking ass, IT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE DROP!!!
    Bamboozle vs. Drudgen makes it drop fast.
    Ayy Lmao

  12. #12
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Bamboozle vs. Drudgen makes it drop fast.
    Your never on skype :P




  13. #13
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    Your never on skype :P
    I know right.
    Ayy Lmao

  14. #14
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    Your never on skype :P
    why did you get banned?

  15. #15
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    why did you get banned?
    Probably because he was posting spam, asking for peoples Skypes on threads that didn't concern Skype, and just posting racist shit towards me for no reason.

    ---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Seriously? Packet Spammer works great for me. Of course you are going to get disconnected using a trainer but the Packet Spammer doesn't really seem to increase the chances of being DCed for me.
    The only packets that have worked for me were the Hero of Sponser ones and the Tercessuinotlim ones.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

    TeamRocketExec (08-02-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Help voucher of nulgath non mem
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:49 PM
  2. [Outdated] Voucher Of Nulgath (non-mem) Bot For Le Bot
    By ahmed raslan in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:49 AM
  3. help i want voucher of nulgath ( non member )
    By mayurx in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 01:23 AM
  4. [Help] Voucher Of Nulgath (Non Mem)
    By ReeZ-_-MoDz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:43 AM
  5. [Solved] Voucher of Nulgath Non Mem
    By Xepherrr in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 09:10 PM

Tags for this Thread