Thanks

Can someone explain this to me pls.

So I'm level 26(still going up constantly)

I've been botting for about 3 days or so, I first started with the Hord Orc rep or whatever which was 23 when i was 11 or something it worked pretty good, Now I been leveling off the monster plant guys. Now I need higher levels, I know the undead pirates XP has lvl40s that are pretty easy to kill with a rouge anyways, but they take a good bit of hits and don't give quests :\ The Sandsea desert animal guys are lv30 but really tough and kill me often even at this level.

Where should I bot up at? :\ I go into private servers 500less people because I'm afraid of being banned so I don't bot with other people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Theres 1-5% Chance to get cought. So i suggest you bot in private room. Use XP boosts if you have , this will help you LV up fast. You can easly lv up 1-35 in 1 day (1-51 if you'll use boost)
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post
    Theres 1-5% Chance to get cought. So i suggest you bot in private room. Use XP boosts if you have , this will help you LV up fast. You can easly lv up 1-35 in 1 day (1-51 if you'll use boost)
    Bullshit. The boosts don't work on LeBot, I wasted my coins buying stupid shit instead of a bank slot too, and I do enable the private room thing all the time. I'm always the only person in my botting areas.

Where do I bot at, that's what I need to know. Like for, 26-36 where to bot at, then 37-55 where to bot at?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Bullshit. The boosts don't work on LeBot, I wasted my coins buying stupid shit instead of a bank slot too, and I do enable the private room thing all the time. I'm always the only person in my botting areas.

Where do I bot at, that's what I need to know. Like for, 26-36 where to bot at, then 37-55 where to bot at?
    Because boosts are patched already. You can buy them or use doom boost (From wheel of doom).

Timespace and undead pirates are best place to level up. Just be patience and wait , it will take time to lv up.
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post

Because boosts are patched already. You can buy them or use doom boost (From wheel of doom).

Timespace and undead pirates are best place to level up. Just be patience and wait , it will take time to lv up.
    Okay So I guess these plants are still the best option right now because using undead pirates takes longer to Level up then the plants I suppose because of the quest rewards.

But Timespace is wayyy to over powered for me right now. Perhaps because I'm a rouge? What is the best class for speed botting lol? I just want to hit max level so I can PVP without /dueling noobs who don't even care about pvp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Okay So I guess these plants are still the best option right now because using undead pirates takes longer to Level up then the plants I suppose because of the quest rewards.

But Timespace is wayyy to over powered for me right now. Perhaps because I'm a rouge? What is the best class for speed botting lol? I just want to hit max level so I can PVP without /dueling noobs who don't even care about pvp.
    Use Shaman/mage , it hits all monsters , so its best for level/rank

Good luck

Solved

/closed