Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

a guide to farm legion tokens from A to Z what to buy first etc..

the title says it all

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Explain better. Do you already have Undead Champion?
    Do you have any Paragon pet?
    In my opinion, the only good stuff to buy on Legion Shop is Legion Titan set, Exalted armor and class.
    I can already answer you that the first stuff you should to get is Legion Soul Collector(If you don't have Paragon pet) than Exalted armor(Best token quest is game)
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    soul collector first ok.
    and i joined the legion yesterday have nothing on me
    ps- i dont bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    soul collector first ok.
    and i joined the legion yesterday have nothing on me
    ps- i dont bot
    Botting or not, definitely go for the legion soul collector. It helps rack up the first amount of lt you need for that exalted. ONCE you get exalted you are pretty much set for a long time on lt because that hoe gives out tons of legion tokens. This might be the fastest way if you don't have paragon or other rare stuff you had to buy.
    WHUSENDMETORAGECRYEACHTIMEIDOSOMETHINGMPGH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I can give you a nice, detailed guide. Based on my experiance on not having any of the pets and just learning on what. I will give you information from the wiki regarding to the pets. It will be in another post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Starting the Legion with nothing.
    What I mean is that you joined the Legion and you have none of the Legion pets that help with gather tokens. There are a couple of ways of getting started. You can do the couple of quests that take place in Curseblue, and bot for a Soul Collector that way or you can use one the man-made bots for Dage's Black Box or Dage's Endurance Test, though the Black Box quest is easier to complete.

You have 150 Legion Tokens, what next?
    There are two paths you can take from here. You can either keep doing Dage's Black Box and Dage's Endurance Test bots until 1,000 Legion Tokens, or you can buy a Soul Collector from Dage's Merge Shop. The Soul Collector allows you to bot at Curseblue with three quest, one Legion Token rewarded from each quest. This is the safest way of doing because you can set yourself to a private room and bot infinity by yourself. Never to be seen by another.

Personal, I took the Soul Collector route, not because it came out before the two other quests, but because it is safer and I don't have to do go on and fix the bot if something goes wrong.

Alright, you got 1,000 Legion Tokens. Now what?
    Go buy the Exalted Legion Champion armor for 1,000 tokens! Then you may run the Exalted Legion Champ bot on Le Bot, or run your own. The choice is yours. This is the best way for Legionaries to get their tokens when they don't have anything else to help. Well, you could of bought the High Legion Champion armor for 1,000 AC, but then the feeling isn't the same!

What about us pet owners?
    If you own one of the three Legion pets (Ascended Paragon Pet, Legion SoulSeeker Pet, Paragon Pet)that give quests, you're in luck! If you don't that sucks. They are all rare now.

These pets have a high quest turnout. I don't have to explain myself if you have the any of the pets. By now, all of you, including some of the people that don't have the pets, already know how to use the pets correctly.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

ghostfroce11 (02-27-2015),jack893 (12-28-2013),KKDC (05-25-2016)