Thread: Black screen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Black screen

Well I dont even know why I am getting this. I have flash player installed, active X and net framework. I have my flash security settings to allow all SWF's to communicate with the internet and I still have just a black screen. Even if the trainer loads and I can still use the menus and see the hacks but AQW and such will not load for me. Other SWF's like ROTMG swfs work just fine. For some reason its just AQW and Private server trainers. Hellquest works and I can access all the sites via my browser and they all work fine. It just seems to be the trainers that I can not use. Any help would be appreciated. I was able to use them and all with windows 8 but 8.1 it seem it doesnt work yet I know my friends windows 8.1 can use them just fine. So I have no idea what is going on. I have tried everything I can think of so now I a asking for some help Please let me know of any ideas that you think might be causing this. Thank you all
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Using Windows 8?

Maybe try using an operating system that doesn't suck dick and it'll work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Using Windows 8?

Maybe try using an operating system that doesn't suck dick and it'll work?
    I asked for help. Not petty comments. Why dont you try being useful. If you do not wish to be useful then get out of this thread.
    Last edited by chibizs; 11-15-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    I asked for help. Not petty comments. Why dont you try being useful. If you do not wish to be useful then get out of this thread.
    So r00d bby. Compatibility issues | Windows 8 | ARM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Site isnt an issue. And as I have already said other SWF's like ROTMG private servers and such work including regular AQW swfs. Anything trainer related for AQW or any private servers do not work. So therefor there has to be a reason other than flash player. Like I said I can access the functions on said trainers but the game will not load.
    Last edited by chibizs; 11-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    Well I dont even know why I am getting this. I have flash player installed, active X and net framework. I have my flash security settings to allow all SWF's to communicate with the internet and I still have just a black screen. Even if the trainer loads and I can still use the menus and see the hacks but AQW and such will not load for me. Other SWF's like ROTMG swfs work just fine. For some reason its just AQW and Private server trainers. Hellquest works and I can access all the sites via my browser and they all work fine. It just seems to be the trainers that I can not use. Any help would be appreciated. I was able to use them and all with windows 8 but 8.1 it seem it doesnt work yet I know my friends windows 8.1 can use them just fine. So I have no idea what is going on. I have tried everything I can think of so now I a asking for some help Please let me know of any ideas that you think might be causing this. Thank you all
    I can't help you but it's differently not Windows 8.

I have been using it from day one and there is nothing wrong with it, do not get all the haters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennings169 View Post
    I can't help you but it's differently not Windows 8.

I have been using it from day one and there is nothing wrong with it, do not get all the haters.
    Well I think it was just my way of previewing the swf in flash professional while coding. The other trainers dont load but that could be their coding as well. Anyhow Gav's new trainer works so I am going to ask this be closed. @Glue @AQWThunder @Hero
    Last edited by chibizs; 11-16-2013 at 06:41 PM.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Same thing happens to me. I just compile it into .exe and it works fine
    Off Topic: You play RoTMG?
    The Vouches

Quote Originally Posted by claydohfix25 View Post
    I Vouch this guy +1, he's Legitimate, traded one account with him with no problems at all, smooth sailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Traded AQW account for AQW Account. was quick and safe. +1! Fun person to talk to as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by YashiroIsana View Post
    Successfully traded with Timii, account he sold are legit. Vouch for Timii
    Trusted seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
    Vouch for Timii, he is botting dragon shinobi on my MAIN account right now.. He is legit and trustable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur noob lol View Post
    Vouch for Timii, currently botting combat trophies for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Thanks for taking care of couple reps of mine, and sorry for late vouch! @Timii
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    Vouch for Timii, Trusted Seller! He is Legit. ps He was also patient even though i wasted time on trading due to errors etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieoewieoe View Post
    +1 vouch for @Timii I went first, smooth trade and friendly guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
    I vouch for Timii's character. A cool chappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Vouch for @Timii
    He botted my account Doomwood reputation and also lv uped it. Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    /Closed.
    No need to mention a global moderator, section has two minions.
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014