Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    madijonee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Amazed

    aeXtras doesn't work

    well when i go to this link this is all it shows it doesn't show the offers for some reason i even tried a different proxy same problem


  2. #2
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Watch what Proxies you try to use. The offer groups will ban you from using their offers.

    I just went to the site. It is the very first link...

    But here you go... Earn Free AdventureCoins

  3. #3
    shiubro99:D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Watch what Proxies you try to use. The offer groups will ban you from using their offers.

    I just went to the site. It is the very first link...

    But here you go... Earn Free AdventureCoins
    Ummm... I tried to help him with the account adding acs thing, I used the exact same link before and the offers wall for his account doesn't work. No proxies or anything, and my area is a place that is AExtras populated etc. I did suggest maybe it was related to account creation or email creation or something that was related to country. If anyone could give me the solution/cure so in the future anyone with the same problem I can help! "I am the bridge between the two worlds." -Quote from the Legend of Korra xD

    PS: If anyone watches the Legend Of Korra weekly, have you seen today's finale!!! EPIC!!!

    Software Developer - White Hat Hacker - MPGH

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shiubro99:D For This Useful Post:

    madijonee (11-16-2013)

  5. #4
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shiubro99:D View Post
    Ummm... I tried to help him with the account adding acs thing, I used the exact same link before and the offers wall for his account doesn't work. No proxies or anything, and my area is a place that is AExtras populated etc. I did suggest maybe it was related to account creation or email creation or something that was related to country. If anyone could give me the solution/cure so in the future anyone with the same problem I can help! "I am the bridge between the two worlds." -Quote from the Legend of Korra xD

    PS: If anyone watches the Legend Of Korra weekly, have you seen today's finale!!! EPIC!!!
    What do you mean by "doesn't work"? Do they not allow him to perform offers or do they just not appear at all?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

    madijonee (11-16-2013)

  7. #5
    madijonee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thanks guys i only needed the 50 AC for the formal blade of light i was 50 AC away i just found some old house items which were with acs that i sold

  8. #6
    atifaslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    That doesn't solve your problem of not having offers in a known country

  9. #7
    Sympathy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You might get scammed. I don't recommend AE extras :|

  10. #8
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy_ View Post
    You might get scammed. I don't recommend AE extras :|
    Scammed? That is only if you don't know how to do them correctly. There is a certain way of completing them, a way that got me 7,000+ a few months ago in only a weeks time.

  11. #9
    Sympathy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    Scammed? That is only if you don't know how to do them correctly. There is a certain way of completing them, a way that got me 7,000+ a few months ago in only a weeks time.
    I view most offers as scam though. Even AE isn't ready to help you when you get scammed.

Similar Threads

  1. Bypass 2.5 Doesn't Work with My Vista! HELP!!!
    By saefine in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
  2. HALP! MY CA DOESN"T WORK! Plz help
    By apeguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. MHS SPIRO doesn't work nomore
    By azngamerboi9 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
  4. SWIM CODE and GUN CODE, DOESN'T WORK ??
    By h4x0r m3mb3r in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:57 AM
  5. Hacks doesn't work anymore?
    By jorisy00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:55 AM