2. Play AQWorlds as you normally would.
3. Right click anywhere on the page, which isn't on the game, and select "Inspect Element".
4. Either a new window, or a small tabbed window will appear on the screen.
5. At the top there should be a tab labelled "Network". Click on it.
6. Keep playing AQWorlds as normal, and you will see SWF files filtered under the network tab.
7. Right-click on an SWF file you want and select "Open in a new tab"
8. Go onto the new tab. Then click the three-lined button in the top right of your chrome menu, and select "Save page as..."
9. Save it wherever you want it.
I hope that helps. I was as detailed as possible. If there are any problems, just ask