Thread: Spammer Codes

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Aqkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in California.
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Spammer Codes

    What spammer codes still work I haven't used the spammer since the 20 min boost patch was put?

    do any of these codes still work for anyone?

    %xt%zm%getDrop%163%4723% - Unidentified 10

    %xt%zm%getDrop%147584%6136% - Gem of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%8%4770% - Dark Crystal Shard

    %xt%zm%getDrop%175305%1172% - Escherion's Helm

    %xt%zm%getDrop%254467%5356% - Essence of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%595891%5357% - Totem of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%8%4769% - Tainted Gem

    %xt%zm%getDrop%191901%4708% - Cubes

    %xt%zm%getDrop%281%8541% - Tortured Darkness Gem

    %xt%zm%getDrop%281%8542% - Malignant Darkness Gem

    %xt%zm%getDrop%281%8543% - Ultimate Darkness Gem

    %xt%zm%getDrop%281%8540% - Necrotic Darkness Gem

    %xt%zm%getDrop%174917%4960% - Tainted Soul

    %xt%zm%getDrop%6%4771% - Diamonds of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%115861%4862% - Voucher of Nulgath (Non Member)

    %xt%zm%getDrop%19457%4762% - Unidentified 13

    %xt%zm%getDrop%141063%4861% - Voucher of Nulgath (Member)

    %xt%zm%getDrop%61223%6521% - Legion Token

    %xt%zm%getDrop%55467%10326% - Magenta Dye

    %xt%zm%getDrop%55467%10325% - Fuchsia Dye

    %xt%zm%getDrop%110157%8940% - Treasure Chest

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9396% - Super Fan Swag Token D

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9395% - Super Fan Swag Token C

    %xt%zm%buyItem%15%9394%325% - Super Fan Swag Token B

    %xt%zm%buyItem%15%9393%325% - Super Fan Swag Token A

    %xt%zm%getDrop%232642%157% - Dark Hunger

    %xt%zm%getDrop%262830%199% - Giant Protector Blade

    %xt%zm%getDrop%262830%198% - Box Guardian Blade

    %xt%zm%getDrop%62%10700% - Air Freed

    %xt%zm%getDrop%20136%4660% - Hydra Scale

    %xt%zm%getDrop%20011%4659% - Aracara's Fang

    %xt%zm%getDrop%19935%4658% - Strand of Vath's Hair

    %xt%zm%getDrop%19719%4657% - O-dokuro's Tooth

    %xt%zm%getDrop%19573%2431% - Escherion's Chain

    %xt%zm%getDrop%1674%8720% - Shiny Junked Junk

    %xt%zm%getDrop%8%4713% - Unidentified 4

    %xt%zm%getDrop%8%4818% - Unidentified 22

    %xt%zm%getDrop%157%4716% - Unidentified 7

    %xt%zm%getDrop%22%4714% - Unidentified 5

    %xt%zm%getDrop%223555%4717% - Unidentified 8

    %xt%zm%getDrop%82%8072% - 1st Betrayal Blade of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%110955%8071% - 2nd Betrayal Blade of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%82%8070% - 3rd Betrayal Blade of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%8069% - 4th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath

    %xt%zm%getDrop%135510%4820% - Unidentified 24

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%4712% - Unidentified 3

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%4829% - Unidentified 28

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%4709% - Unidentified 2

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64980%4856% - Unidentified 30

    %xt%zm%getDrop%64980%4746% - Unidentified 12

    %xt%zm%getDrop%65398%4857% - Unidentified 31

    %xt%zm%getDrop%65398%4819% - Undentified 23

    %xt%zm%getDrop%40972%4750% - Unidentified 17

    %xt%zm%getDrop%167313%4748% - Unidentified 15

    %xt%zm%getDrop%167313%4752% - Unidentified 19

    %xt%zm%getDrop%167543%4858% - Unidentified 32

    %xt%zm%getDrop%61108%4821% - Unidentified 25

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9439% - This is Definitly A token

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9440% - This Could be A token

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9392% - This Might be A token

    %xt%zm%getDrop%683%9397% - Token of Vindication

    %xt%zm%getDrop%192053%5547% - Ravaged Champion Soul

    %xt%zm%getDrop%135823%8891% - Mental Defenses removed

    %xt%zm%getDrop%135823%8892% - Whispered laughter

    %xt%zm%getDrop%135823%8893% - Piece of dreamglass

    %xt%zm%getDrop%7958%312% - Soul Schyte

    %xt%zm%getDrop%105%5581% - Viper's Blood

    %xt%zm%getDrop%61113%4711% - J6's Secret Hideout map

    %xt%zm%getDrop%232642%157% - Dark Hunger

    %xt%zm%getDrop%428623%4889% - Combat Trophy

    %xt%zm%getDrop%94359%600% - Dwakel Bubble Helm

    %xt%zm%getDrop%94359%609% - Oculation Helm

    %xt%zm%getDrop%94359%615% - Battery Cell Pack

    %xt%zm%getDrop%94359%612% - Spy Bot

    %xt%zm%getDrop%94359%601% - Dwakel Sword

    %xt%zm%getDrop%30%11247% - Desoloth Warrior Token

    I found these from a site I can't link to so all I can do is type these in
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-03-2014 at 08:29 AM.

  2. #2
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    You do know this are for grabbing the item off the screen. These do not add the item directly into your inventory. I hope you know this.

  3. #3
    Aqkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in California.
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    yes I know that like I said I've used this spammer before, but what I'm asking are two things one are spammers still useable if so can you give me a list of them besides the ones from sponzard and two are the ones I listed still useable as well

  4. #4
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    All of them work fine, but using getDrop packets nowadays is kinda... useless. If you use Le Bot you can use the bot manager to get drops. As for other packets similar to Sponzard, many of them have been patched. I don't think an updated list has been released so I wouldn't try them. You can use a packet sniffer like WPE Pro to search for packets yourself, it's pretty easy.

  5. #5
    Aqkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in California.
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    What do you mean useless? How can I use the bot manager to get drops unless you mean by just letting a botting program run its course then ya I can understand that? Can you give me a list of what's patched? Last thing is what's a packet sniffer?

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    All of them work fine, but using getDrop packets nowadays is kinda... useless. If you use Le Bot you can use the bot manager to get drops. As for other packets similar to Sponzard, many of them have been patched. I don't think an updated list has been released so I wouldn't try them. You can use a packet sniffer like WPE Pro to search for packets yourself, it's pretty easy.

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqkeem View Post
    What do you mean useless? How can I use the bot manager to get drops unless you mean by just letting a botting program run its course then ya I can understand that? Can you give me a list of what's patched? Last thing is what's a packet sniffer?
    Because the updated bot manager in Le Bot can automatically pick up drops. You don't need to bother putting in the codes. It also auto-sells them to shops, so getDrop packets are pretty much useless now. I'm not sure what's all patched but the exp/rep/class boosts are and most badges. A packet sniffer (WPE Pro) sniffs packets.

    For example - %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%4829%

    That's a packet. If you run WPE Pro while you're playing AQWorlds you can find packets that way.

  7. #7
    Aqkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in California.
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    kind of lost me because that part of the bot manager is if u you're using it for a quest and you still have to do the quest, but for spammers you could automatically get the items right by using the code for it to appear also where can I find the packet sniffer thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Because the updated bot manager in Le Bot can automatically pick up drops. You don't need to bother putting in the codes. It also auto-sells them to shops, so getDrop packets are pretty much useless now. I'm not sure what's all patched but the exp/rep/class boosts are and most badges. A packet sniffer (WPE Pro) sniffs packets.

    For example - %xt%zm%getDrop%64528%4829%

    That's a packet. If you run WPE Pro while you're playing AQWorlds you can find packets that way.

  8. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqkeem View Post
    kind of lost me because that part of the bot manager is if u you're using it for a quest and you still have to do the quest, but for spammers you could automatically get the items right by using the code for it to appear also where can I find the packet sniffer thing?
    The packets you're talking about only pick up items. There's a trainer called Le Bot that has a bot manager. You can put in names instead of packets and the trainer will automatically pick up the items. So instead of putting in a long packet like %xt%zm%getDrop%163%4723% you can just put in Unidentified 10.



    Here's a packet sniffing tutorial that I just decided to make. You can use that to learn how to scan for new packets.

  9. #9
    Aqkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in California.
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    ohh...now I understand was getting myself confuse and not understanding what you're meaning I see now sheesh anyway to get those "mapitems"? like unidentified 13's and such? but ya now I pretty much understand what you mean so ya useless thought this was used some other way didn't notice that part before


    btw I like that link sounds very useful too bad its not approved

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The packets you're talking about only pick up items. There's a trainer called Le Bot that has a bot manager. You can put in names instead of packets and the trainer will automatically pick up the items. So instead of putting in a long packet like %xt%zm%getDrop%163%4723% you can just put in Unidentified 10.



    Here's a packet sniffing tutorial that I just decided to make. You can use that to learn how to scan for new packets.
    Last edited by Aqkeem; 03-03-2014 at 06:53 AM.

  10. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqkeem View Post
    ohh...now I understand was getting myself confuse and not understanding what you're meaning I see now sheesh anyway to get those "mapitems"? like unidentified 13's and such? but ya now I pretty much understand what you mean so ya useless thought this was used some other way didn't notice that part before


    btw I like that link sounds very useful too bad its not approved
    Sounds like the issue has been solved. Thread closed.
    The file has also been approved now on the other post, but use it at your own risk as warned

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Advanced Spammer Codes
    By Mr. Lex in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 07:22 PM
  2. [Help]Spammer Coding (TextBox1,2 ETC)
    By ♪ςander!♪ in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 04:46 AM
  3. How to Make C++ Spammer {Code}
    By moffat in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:44 PM
  4. How to Make C++ Spammer {Code}
    By moffat in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 03:47 PM
  5. [Release]xTMx's MPGH Spammer Code
    By xTMx in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:20 AM