Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    t1xs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not supposed to wander off
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amused

    golden tickets spammer

    what's the packet spammer code for it?
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-16-2014 at 06:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by t1xs View Post
    what's the packet spammer code for it?
    Moved to correct section.
    Spam code is: %xt%zm%getMapItem%599%101%
    Don't use it though - use the in-built one in Le Bot. If you spam it any faster than Le Bot does, you will be disconnected.

    If you get disconnected by Le Bot's, at least use 5000ms I would say for the spamming. Join a low-populated server,
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-15-2014 at 09:38 PM.

  3. #3
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,122
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Moved to correct section.
    Spam code is: %xt%zm%getMapItem%599%101%
    Don't use it though - use the in-built one in Le Bot. If you spam it any faster than Le Bot does, you will be disconnected.

    If you get disconnected by Le Bot's, at least use 5000ms I would say for the spamming. Join a low-populated server,
    Yes and no. You got the code correct but I used to spam it around 500-2000ms.. The key is finding the correct time for your internet... I have pretty fast internet so I can spam it at a much faster rate.. Now this is my opinion correct me if I am wrong. But if you have laggy internet and you try to spam it at 500 ms. That is 2 requests being sent every second. Now lets say it takes a few seconds for you to actually send a request to the server and have it processed. Well then that is 4 packets being sent at once almost which would cause you to DC.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Yes and no. You got the code correct but I used to spam it around 500-2000ms.. The key is finding the correct time for your internet... I have pretty fast internet so I can spam it at a much faster rate.. Now this is my opinion correct me if I am wrong. But if you have laggy internet and you try to spam it at 500 ms. That is 2 requests being sent every second. Now lets say it takes a few seconds for you to actually send a request to the server and have it processed. Well then that is 4 packets being sent at once almost which would cause you to DC.
    I said 5000ms, not 500

  5. #5
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,122
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I said 5000ms, not 500
    I am aware of what you said but I am also taking into consideration, my own personal experiences and my opinion on it as well as giving some clarification :v
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  6. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    I am aware of what you said but I am also taking into consideration, my own personal experiences and my opinion on it as well as giving some clarification :v
    So when you said "Yes and no." what was the 'no' referring too?
    If you're saying that I shouldn't suggest times because I don't know his internet speed... then he PM'ed me before he posted saying that the Le Bot's Golden Ticket bot disconnected him... so I already had an idea. Someone said the packet was patched now anyway, not sure if that's true.

  7. #7
    t1xs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not supposed to wander off
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please close this thread.

  8. #8
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by t1xs View Post
    Please close this thread.
    Thanks for requesting.
    Thread closed + solved.

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] St. Golden Ticket Hack Day
    By Drag772 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:51 PM
  2. [Info] Golden Tickets Hack
    By AboodElshreef in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 09:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 09:59 AM
  4. Spammers Beware
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM