Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    bluuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored

    Legion Soul Collector BOT

    Hey guys, after gathering AExtras for awhile, i finally bought the new paragon pet. This pet isn't very effective at farming legion tokens, but i figured i could buy a soul collector with it and have a cool pet by my side. The problem is i cannot find a soul collector bot. All the Legion bots on Le Bot say they require Undead Champ armor, but i looked on the wiki and it said that wasnt a requirement for the soul collector quest.
    Basically I'm wondering if there is a soul collector bot without the undead champion armor. Thanks!
    (I have enough ACs to buy it, but I would rather save them if i dont have to buy the armor)
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-27-2014 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #2
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    Hey guys, after gathering AExtras for awhile, i finally bought the new paragon pet. This pet isn't very effective at farming legion tokens, but i figured i could buy a soul collector with it and have a cool pet by my side. The problem is i cannot find a soul collector bot. All the Legion bots on Le Bot say they require Undead Champ armor, but i looked on the wiki and it said that wasnt a requirement for the soul collector quest.
    Basically I'm wondering if there is a soul collector bot without the undead champion armor. Thanks!
    (I have enough ACs to buy it, but I would rather save them if i dont have to buy the armor)
    So... Your're telling me that you bought a Paragon Pet, but you don't have the Legion Warrior/Legion Champion armor?
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  3. #3
    bluuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah? I can still earn legion tokens.

    @Argorok11 I just thought i could skip buying the armor, since the soul collector quests do not require it. If i need to buy the armor, i have 2161 acs at the ready.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-22-2014 at 07:13 PM.

  4. #4
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    @Argorok11 I just thought i could skip buying the armor, since the soul collector quests do not require it. If i need to buy the armor, i have 2161 acs at the ready.
    I don't know to well how this will works for you.
    I only remember that a lot of Dage's Shops and Quests need the "Fail to King" quest finished, which you unlock with Undead Warrior quest chain.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  5. #5
    bluuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    You are right. Im going to get the legion armor, complete its quests, then sell it. Then im going to do the soul cleaver quests. I just realized what a waste the pet was.

  6. #6
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    You are right. Im going to get the legion armor, complete its quests, then sell it. Then im going to do the soul cleaver quests. I just realized what a waste the pet was.
    Make all of them before 24 hours. That way you will sell Undead Warrior for 1080acs, and only lose 120 acs.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Similar Threads

  1. Legion Toren Farm w/ Soul Collector Question :P
    By animalidad01 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:06 PM
  2. [Solved] Legion Soul Collector
    By Kent Tailocad in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:47 AM
  3. [Release] Legion Token Fastest Bot
    By AboodElshreef in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:39 AM
  4. Le Bot (Legion Token [Non Soul Collector]
    By TheFrikinAsian in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 04:57 PM
  5. [Help] Legion Soul Collector or not
    By thiskaru in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:33 AM