Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Continuous DC using Le Bot 8.3 farming for LT via HLC

I've started farming for LT (Legion Tokens) via Le Bot's HLC (High Legion Champion) quest because I'm getting tired of having to manually do it, but the problem I face is that I keep on getting disconnected from aqw at around 2-3/13 undead heads. At first I thought it was due to the lag so I decided to use private rooms and still no luck. I then had a feeling that maybe it was the BOT that was pre-installed into the trainer so I used a BOT from one of the users on this site *can't recall the name atm* and still no luck

My OS Windows Vista 32bit w/ Quad core processor, 3GB RAM... dunno what else to provide?

Any help would be appreciated on solving this issue or perhaps an alternative?

Thank you
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 04-09-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zangrief93 View Post
    I've started farming for LT (Legion Tokens) via Le Bot's HLC (High Legion Champion) quest because I'm getting tired of having to manually do it, but the problem I face is that I keep on getting disconnected from aqw at around 2-3/13 undead heads. At first I thought it was due to the lag so I decided to use private rooms and still no luck. I then had a feeling that maybe it was the BOT that was pre-installed into the trainer so I used a BOT from one of the users on this site *can't recall the name atm* and still no luck

My OS Windows Vista 32bit w/ Quad core processor, 3GB RAM... dunno what else to provide?

Thank you
    Dat low RAM o_O

Thanks

Thank you
    Join low-populated servers, use the "Kill Lag" option, turn game sound off etc.
    Just do anything you can think of, whether it will have effect or not xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Dat low RAM o_O
    I'm a full time student on a tight budget, its what I could afford at the time and even now.
    Jobs are hard to come by in the UK, but, thanks for your input. would have been better if you could assist me in some way beside the low ram comment coz really this PC is capable of running starcraft 2 at high graphics, lag free.

anyways, this can be marked as solved because I did some more searching and found out it was the "get all drops" option which caused the disconnections.

thanks tho to both of ya

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My RAM is even lower.
    I guess that you're dying while botting, so you're getting disconnected(Le Bot problem)
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    I'm a full time student on a tight budget, its what I could afford at the time and even now.
    Jobs are hard to come by in the UK, but, thanks for your input. would have been better if you could assist me in some way beside the low ram comment coz really this PC is capable of running starcraft 2 at high graphics, lag free.

anyways, this can be marked as solved because I did some more searching and found out it was the "get all drops" option which caused the disconnections.

thanks tho to both of ya
    Sorry, I am really annoying and useless

The get all drops option only d/cs you if you are botting. You just use the bot manager to pick the item you want up when you get on.

Anyways to Argorok11: Then I feel bad for you bby

Its just strange seeing odd numbers of RAM

Thanks
    Solved and closed, apologies for the delay, I was away