Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question [Q] Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) bug Le Bot 8.3

    Hi All!

    I've been browsing the LeBot 8.3 Thread to see if the bug ( Lebot causing DC when accepting Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) ) is fixed?
    because I've seen some posts saying it's fixed and others saying it ain't

    Because I really prefer using the Bot provided with the trainer rather than creating the .dmbot file myself

    Thanks
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 04-21-2014 at 04:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    Hi All!

    I've been browsing the LeBot 8.3 Thread to see if the bug ( Lebot causing DC when accepting Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) ) is fixed?
    because I've seen some posts saying it's fixed and others saying it ain't

    Because I really prefer using the Bot provided with the trainer rather than creating the .dmbot file myself

    Thanks
    That's always been a complex one :P
    The most sensible answer I have had is that because there are brackets in the name, the 'get drop' system in all trainers struggles to pick it up, but I'm unsure if that's the truth.

  3. #3
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ahh So it's better to use the .dmbot files some members release?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    Ahh So it's better to use the .dmbot files some members release?

    Thanks
    Normally I dislike .dmbot files like you say, but in this case I would say it's the safest option.
    It may have changed without me knowing, @JamesRo will be able to clarify.
    I will leave this thread open so others can add to it.

    By the way, I'm unsure if this bot is now outdated because it was made a very long time ago, but it has always been popular.
    Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=720398

  5. #5
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks! Please do infrom me if the mana golem bot does in fact accept vouchers (non-mem)

  6. #6
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,260
    My Mood
    Happy
    Back when I released 8.3, I'm dead sure it was working... It should still be, but maybe they've changed something that I missed.

  7. #7
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    It should still be, but maybe they've changed something that I missed.
    I trust your word more than others. I think some people just assume that it's broken after they don't get the drop for a long time and post about it

  8. #8
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I only like the bot provided because it won't leave the room unless the Mana Golem drops the Mana energy unlike the one with .dmbot files leaving if the command is over...


    Two days of farming with no results , Only got the Voucher of Nulgath Member version, maybe I should just try the .dmbot file?

    Obi did you get a voucher non mem using le bot?
    Last edited by ZeroInfinity; 04-18-2014 at 11:35 PM.

  9. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    Two days of farming with no results , Only got the Voucher of Nulgath Member version, maybe I should just try the .dmbot file?
    Just do what you feel like, and for motivation just think about what the non-botters have to do
    Good luck!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    ZeroInfinity (04-19-2014)

  11. #10
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,042
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Normally I dislike .dmbot files like you say, but in this case I would say it's the safest option.
    It may have changed without me knowing, @JamesRo will be able to clarify.
    I will leave this thread open so others can add to it.

    By the way, I'm unsure if this bot is now outdated because it was made a very long time ago, but it has always been popular.
    Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=720398
    I also try this one 2 weeks but no luck.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  12. #11
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


    I also try this one 2 weeks but no luck.
    Hmmm... I don't know what to suggest in that case.
    That one was reported to be working for a very long time so it sucks if it has suddenly stopped.
    Hopefully a solution will come up soon.

  13. #12
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't know whether to use the one included in Le Bot or the .dmbot file.

    its the only item I lack, and that guy said" After 3 days of botting"

  14. #13
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    I don't know whether to use the one included in Le Bot or the .dmbot file.

    its the only item I lack, and that guy said" After 3 days of botting"
    I would try the in-built Le Bot one again. It sucks that I can't really help you in this case

  15. #14
    ZeroInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I asked this guy in-game he told me that "He used the one at the bottom" and he used Le Bot 7.8

    after a day or two he got the Non-mem Voucher

    So I'm taking my chances with Le Bot 7.8 today hopefully it would drop

  16. #15
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    I asked this guy in-game he told me that "He used the one at the bottom" and he used Le Bot 7.8

    after a day or two he got the Non-mem Voucher

    So I'm taking my chances with Le Bot 7.8 today hopefully it would drop
    You posted on another thread that you finally got the drop I believe
    Congrats. Solved + closed.

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Help voucher of nulgath non mem
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:49 PM
  2. [Outdated] Voucher Of Nulgath (non-mem) Bot For Le Bot
    By ahmed raslan in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:49 AM
  3. Le Bot Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
    By iFatality in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 PM
  4. [Help] Voucher Of Nulgath (Non Mem)
    By ReeZ-_-MoDz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:43 AM
  5. [Solved] Voucher of Nulgath Non Mem
    By Xepherrr in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 09:10 PM