Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Datapaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Account Crackers

    Are there any account crackers like the old "Artxian Apocalypse"

    that while cracking would automatically try the username as the password

    i cracked about 90% of the accounts i did back then because of that one perk



    BTW i feel like posting my barber accounts to give them away
    but the cracking section on the board is kind of unfair because some people just grab all.ohwell

  2. #2
    utakinnotesz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i havent heard of one in a while but if you could contact me id love to get my hands on one of those barbers accounts thank you.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to utakinnotesz For This Useful Post:

    Datapaw (02-12-2015)

  4. #3
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    196
    @Datapaw
    No, there aren't any current crackers with that feature.
    It would be extremely easy to implement though

    I can give you the source to my cracker if you know how to edit it.

    To answer your question on that thread:
    Your IP will eventually be temporarily banned. I could have made a feature to tell you when this happens but forgot to. It's the same with all crackers. If you notice the cracking speed (the time) is much faster than usual, it probably means your IP has been disabled. You should wait a while before cracking again if this happens.
    Last edited by Great Barrier; 02-12-2015 at 11:13 PM.

  5. #4
    Datapaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    @Datapaw
    No, there aren't any current crackers with that feature.
    It would be extremely easy to implement though

    I can give you the source to my cracker if you know how to edit it.

    To answer your question on that thread:
    Your IP will eventually be temporarily banned. I could have made a feature to tell you when this happens but forgot to. It's the same with all crackers. If you notice the cracking speed (the time) is much faster than usual, it probably means your IP has been disabled. You should wait a while before cracking again if this happens.
    Ohh Thanks for the info Oli
    and no i wouldn't be able to change the script because i have no experience with that.

    But would pay you artix points if you could Add that?

  6. #5
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Datapaw View Post
    Ohh Thanks for the info Oli
    and no i wouldn't be able to change the script because i have no experience with that.

    But would pay you artix points if you could Add that?
    No problem.
    Fair enough, I would still encourage you to learn though (it's fun)

    I'm feeling nice so if I have some free time over the next few days (busy right now) I'll try and add it just for you
    Please PM me if I don't get back to you within that time because I'm a forgetful prick
    No payment required, being paid for what I contribute, or have contributed, would destroy it's whole purpose entirely.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

    Datapaw (02-15-2015)

  8. #6
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    283
    Tbh, buttnoob is the only one active on the cracking forum for AQW, ask him.
    Or as oli said, ask him

  9. #7
    Datapaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    No problem.
    Fair enough, I would still encourage you to learn though (it's fun)

    I'm feeling nice so if I have some free time over the next few days (busy right now) I'll try and add it just for you
    Please PM me if I don't get back to you within that time because I'm a forgetful prick
    No payment required, being paid for what I contribute, or have contributed, would destroy it's whole purpose entirely.
    Thankyou, You are a God Oli

  10. #8
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Datapaw View Post
    Thankyou, You are a God Oli
    No worries, here you go.
    I've done too much shit for the people on here

    Note: I made it quickly so let me know if there are any problems and I'll fix them for you. The new feature should be easy to use.
    I no longer have the compilation software to convert SWF's to executables on my computer so I left it as a zipped SWF. You can either run it
    in standalone flash player or compile it for yourself.

    Enjoy!
    @NormenJaydenFBI
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

    crim1-0 (02-19-2015),Datapaw (02-16-2015),drago2521 (07-07-2016)

  12. #9
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,278
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    No worries, here you go.
    I've done too much shit for the people on here

    Note: I made it quickly so let me know if there are any problems and I'll fix them for you. The new feature should be easy to use.
    I no longer have the compilation software to convert SWF's to executables on my computer so I left it as a zipped SWF. You can either run it
    in standalone flash player or compile it for yourself.

    Enjoy!
    @NormenJaydenFBI
    Way to mention Normen and not me Oli.

    Approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Datapaw (02-16-2015),Great Barrier (02-15-2015)

  14. #10
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Way to mention Normen and not me Oli.

    Approved.
    Please accept my deepest apologies I'll remember in future.
    Thanks for approving.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (02-15-2015)

  16. #11
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,413
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,286
    Believe this is solved.
    /Closed


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Similar Threads

  1. Account cracker
    By Stfyou in forum Java
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. RS Account Cracker
    By AcessDenied in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:04 AM
  3. Selling Rohan account cracker! - $20
    By inphektid in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. Steam Account Cracker v112BETA
    By jayrat_77 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:15 PM
  5. [Request]WarRock Account Cracker?
    By lenain1 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:32 AM

Tags for this Thread