Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 101
  1. #46
    Deroxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    uhmm guys what trainer do u guys use?

  2. #47
    axtreckkkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    464
    Still works as of 06.02.2016! Happy farming

  3. #48
    rohitash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    which are the best classes for this? and how about stonecrusher?

  4. #49
    axtreckkkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitash View Post
    which are the best classes for this? and how about stonecrusher?
    Farming wise, I'd say Blaze Binder would be the recommended class for this class. The HoT and DoTs that you get from both parties work incredibly well together.

  5. #50
    Agent W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    So in theory if I were to use this and fight Binky with say chronocommander, I would be able to win in a matter of minutes rather than an hour. Any one tried this yet?

  6. #51
    Atheoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    953
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent W View Post
    So in theory if I were to use this and fight Binky with say chronocommander, I would be able to win in a matter of minutes rather than an hour. Any one tried this yet?
    I'm assuming that class has a OP DOT effect? If so, yes since the DOT is amplified.

  7. #52
    rohitash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
    Farming wise, I'd say Blaze Binder would be the recommended class for this class. The HoT and DoTs that you get from both parties work incredibly well together.
    So what abt soloing bosses with huge health fast?which classes are good?
    i want to bring armor of awe but the mutated void dragon is a big problem
    what are the alternatives for chronocommander cause i dnt have it

  8. #53
    royvncnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Very useful tip. It helps me farm Lack of Four-sight faster with almost 50 kills in a min

  9. #54
    axtreckkkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitash View Post
    So what abt soloing bosses with huge health fast?which classes are good?
    i want to bring armor of awe but the mutated void dragon is a big problem
    what are the alternatives for chronocommander cause i dnt have it
    ChronoCommander is the only probable class that would be able to take huge advantage from this glitch, I can't think of any other classes - sorry.

  10. #55
    MurlocKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murloc Land
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    SERVER REWRITE ALMOST DONE; MAKE USE OF THIS BUG WHILE YOU CAN.

  11. #56
    zokeNNN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocKnight View Post
    SERVER REWRITE ALMOST DONE; MAKE USE OF THIS BUG WHILE YOU CAN.
    It isn't happening until the end of March, there's still time.

  12. #57
    Sanji Vinsmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thank you so much!! it works :

  13. #58
    Pseudologia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    This finally got posted, nice.

  14. #59
    axtreckkkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudologia View Post
    This finally got posted, nice.
    You're late, this was posted back in August 2015.

  15. #60
    haqgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    718
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
    You're late, this was posted back in August 2015.
    Still works.



Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Spawn Rate Glitch
    By faker12333 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:54 PM
  2. [Discussion] Heal over time(HoT) and Damage over Time(DoT) glitch
    By Kasiek in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:36 PM
  3. [Help] How do I edit my loot and vehicle spawn rates?
    By Liquidjdog in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:40 AM
  4. junk flea and cold seed glitches
    By Hyak in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 08:27 AM
  5. Brag about and Share your glitches.
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:33 AM